Some people said these IEMs are bassy, but I dont think so. I used to have the Senn HD 202, which are much bassier phones compared tọ 3580, to the point where they ruined some of my faved songs, and yet many people still think 202s aren't bassy enough for them. Sure 3580 have more bass than any sub $10 inears I have ever had, but its just that, they got some good sub-bass extension and that's all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do you own various sound signatures or stick to one? Last post on 9/23/12 at 2:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones $20 or lower... Last post on 8/17/12 at 7:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Affordable IEMs, canalphones, or earbuds Last post on 8/9/12 at 5:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? - Page 41post #601 of 9155/16/13 at 6:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9155/16/13 at 7:01ampost #603 of 9155/16/13 at 7:58amQuote:
same reason why I sold them, though they can make good basshead entry level Headphonespost #604 of 9155/22/13 at 6:40pm
i tried using the pop eq on my iphone ( to raise the mids and lower some bass)... mann it was pretty bad, it certainly opened up the mids but i the mids are honestly not special at all.
the bass to me hides the mids well, i never noticed how dry the vocals are... they were not engaging at all. made the iems feel really cold and distant.
the highs i admit are siblant at first but i burned my in for over 50 hours, the tamed down quite a bit ( it does lack that true sparkle, however now its not "really that harsh" i do get some ear fatigue after a while but its not deal breaker
the bass like i said above is actually pretty good i did some A/Bing with my klipsch s4i
these definately extend lower and the emphasis on the bass is where i like it (pretty low down there)
the subbass on the klipsch s4i i think is far too emphasized ( i guess it makes music exciting, who knows)
but these do rumble, it does bleed in the mids a bit
the mids as stated above are not special (but if i didn;t use the pop eq) i wouldn't have thought it was boring
without eq the mids are slightly recessed but i think its okay !
overall if you consider its price ( i got em for 15 bucks from walmart) when it should be about sub 10$ is really good buy-- 8/10
but i did compare it to the monoprice 8320
i prefer the neutral sound signature more, the vocals on the 8320 sound fantastic for a sub 10 $ iem and the bass is just enough ( NOTE: I MADE MY 8320 CUSTOM FITTING, and i did not plug the port near the nozzle. ( used radiam custom ear putty) soo they sound fantastic (more genre friendly then my klipsch s4is)post #605 of 9155/22/13 at 7:12pm
I agree that it doesn't have to cost much to enjoy an earphone.
Many factors can be adjusted thru softwares!
Thank you a lot for showing us this!
We should throw away the concept that higher price = higher quality!post #606 of 9155/23/13 at 1:08pm
I've already said my thoughts of this IEM on page 40 (8320 vs SHE3580).
While it is not the best out there, it is not bad either. I have found myself using these before bed. They have a smooth sound that is easy to listen to. And if I fall asleep and turn on my side, they do not cause much discomfort while still in my ear, laying on them.
Plus, if I feel like listening to some music with some deeper bass, these do sound "fun" with the slight V shape signature.
..post #607 of 9155/28/13 at 5:22pm
Hi, I'm looking for something like MEelectronics triple flange tips for SHE3580. The MEElectronics doesn't have the holder part. (I also don't have those triple flange so i can't play with it.) Help? Recommendations of other tips that works well are good too.
Edited by fizzix12345 - 5/28/13 at 5:24pmpost #608 of 9155/30/13 at 6:47pmpost #609 of 9155/31/13 at 6:15pmpost #610 of 9156/1/13 at 6:44pmpost #611 of 9156/5/13 at 6:44pmpost #612 of 9156/7/13 at 1:00pm
Midnigth city + SHE8000 + EQD go VIBE = MINDBLOWN the she8000 sound so MUCH better than any other thing i have, ( a bunch of HD 202 - HD205- overpriced CX300II- SHQ1000 - SHE3570 - SHE3575 - SE-CL541- pana HJE290, etc) they seem solid, good cable, etc and its insane how cheap they where , so i got 2 ... dont know why people here dont seem to care 4 this part model much, they are insanely good... my 2 cents. (edit the tips offer sup noise at, but deep insertion can cause discomfort, ex compared to last model i got the hje290 they are inferior compared to the 8000- 3500 ( better than the cx300) but really comfortable so i use them with my helmet @ bike. ok sorry 4 my lame english, not my language, the message she-8000 > she-3xxxpost #613 of 9156/12/13 at 5:06am
Hi, just got a pair of 3580s after reading the thread.
I found those sound amazing with some eq tweaking but not that great out of the box imho(weak mids, too trembly for my nooby pov).
So due I use a shuffle mp3 for my workouts, I wonder, Which would be a good budget, more balanced, confortable for workout (so no 8320) iem? (out of the box).
Thx in advnce and thx for this exceletn thread.post #614 of 9156/12/13 at 2:05pmpost #615 of 9156/15/13 at 8:54amQuote:
Yessir, Target is carrying the entire Philips line. Was just at my local last night and they had them. Thought I would try out the SHE8000's and I think they will be going back to day for a set of 3580's.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 4 seconds ago
- › Getting back in the game 32 seconds ago
- › 2 days in Tokyo - looking for HighEnd HiFi shops 54 seconds ago
- › Philips SHB7000 surprised me today! 1 minute ago
- › Westone W60 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Let's talk Indie & Alternative - Your favorite albums at the moment 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Noble Seattle, WA Tour 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern 100 Player Seized Up! 4 minutes ago
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)