Some people said these IEMs are bassy, but I dont think so. I used to have the Senn HD 202, which are much bassier phones compared tọ 3580, to the point where they ruined some of my faved songs, and yet many people still think 202s aren't bassy enough for them. Sure 3580 have more bass than any sub $10 inears I have ever had, but its just that, they got some good sub-bass extension and that's all.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do you own various sound signatures or stick to one? Last post on 9/23/12 at 2:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones $20 or lower... Last post on 8/17/12 at 7:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Affordable IEMs, canalphones, or earbuds Last post on 8/9/12 at 5:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
DUNU TITAN 3 Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to DUNU for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/807020/dunu-titan-3-review-by-mark2410 Brief: DUNU’s Middle...
Thanks to Meze for allowing me to spend a week with these gorgeous headphones; it was a great listen!! And my apologies for taking a year to get something published regarding my impressions but...
Review: Massdrop X HIFIMAN HE350 Introduction It has been such a vibrant time in the Massdrop landscape, as they have been able to create successful collaborations with respected...
INTRODUCTION This is my 2nd product from Shozy. I purchased Shozy Alien Gold Edition and loved the product so much so that I put my sincere appreciation of releasing such a great DAP to...
Introduction – The first Soundlink Mini was quite an important product in the portable Bluetooth speaker landscape, it was one of the first speakers to use two opposing passive radiators and also...
Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? - Page 41post #601 of 10105/16/13 at 6:53am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 10105/16/13 at 7:01ampost #603 of 10105/16/13 at 7:58amQuote:
same reason why I sold them, though they can make good basshead entry level Headphonespost #604 of 10105/22/13 at 6:40pm
i tried using the pop eq on my iphone ( to raise the mids and lower some bass)... mann it was pretty bad, it certainly opened up the mids but i the mids are honestly not special at all.
the bass to me hides the mids well, i never noticed how dry the vocals are... they were not engaging at all. made the iems feel really cold and distant.
the highs i admit are siblant at first but i burned my in for over 50 hours, the tamed down quite a bit ( it does lack that true sparkle, however now its not "really that harsh" i do get some ear fatigue after a while but its not deal breaker
the bass like i said above is actually pretty good i did some A/Bing with my klipsch s4i
these definately extend lower and the emphasis on the bass is where i like it (pretty low down there)
the subbass on the klipsch s4i i think is far too emphasized ( i guess it makes music exciting, who knows)
but these do rumble, it does bleed in the mids a bit
the mids as stated above are not special (but if i didn;t use the pop eq) i wouldn't have thought it was boring
without eq the mids are slightly recessed but i think its okay !
overall if you consider its price ( i got em for 15 bucks from walmart) when it should be about sub 10$ is really good buy-- 8/10
but i did compare it to the monoprice 8320
i prefer the neutral sound signature more, the vocals on the 8320 sound fantastic for a sub 10 $ iem and the bass is just enough ( NOTE: I MADE MY 8320 CUSTOM FITTING, and i did not plug the port near the nozzle. ( used radiam custom ear putty) soo they sound fantastic (more genre friendly then my klipsch s4is)post #605 of 10105/22/13 at 7:12pm
I agree that it doesn't have to cost much to enjoy an earphone.
Many factors can be adjusted thru softwares!
Thank you a lot for showing us this!
We should throw away the concept that higher price = higher quality!post #606 of 10105/23/13 at 1:08pm
I've already said my thoughts of this IEM on page 40 (8320 vs SHE3580).
While it is not the best out there, it is not bad either. I have found myself using these before bed. They have a smooth sound that is easy to listen to. And if I fall asleep and turn on my side, they do not cause much discomfort while still in my ear, laying on them.
Plus, if I feel like listening to some music with some deeper bass, these do sound "fun" with the slight V shape signature.
..post #607 of 10105/28/13 at 5:22pm
Hi, I'm looking for something like MEelectronics triple flange tips for SHE3580. The MEElectronics doesn't have the holder part. (I also don't have those triple flange so i can't play with it.) Help? Recommendations of other tips that works well are good too.
Edited by fizzix12345 - 5/28/13 at 5:24pmpost #608 of 10105/30/13 at 6:47pmpost #609 of 10105/31/13 at 6:15pmpost #610 of 10106/1/13 at 6:44pmpost #611 of 10106/5/13 at 6:44pmpost #612 of 10106/7/13 at 1:00pm
Midnigth city + SHE8000 + EQD go VIBE = MINDBLOWN the she8000 sound so MUCH better than any other thing i have, ( a bunch of HD 202 - HD205- overpriced CX300II- SHQ1000 - SHE3570 - SHE3575 - SE-CL541- pana HJE290, etc) they seem solid, good cable, etc and its insane how cheap they where , so i got 2 ... dont know why people here dont seem to care 4 this part model much, they are insanely good... my 2 cents. (edit the tips offer sup noise at, but deep insertion can cause discomfort, ex compared to last model i got the hje290 they are inferior compared to the 8000- 3500 ( better than the cx300) but really comfortable so i use them with my helmet @ bike. ok sorry 4 my lame english, not my language, the message she-8000 > she-3xxxpost #613 of 10106/12/13 at 5:06am
Hi, just got a pair of 3580s after reading the thread.
I found those sound amazing with some eq tweaking but not that great out of the box imho(weak mids, too trembly for my nooby pov).
So due I use a shuffle mp3 for my workouts, I wonder, Which would be a good budget, more balanced, confortable for workout (so no 8320) iem? (out of the box).
Thx in advnce and thx for this exceletn thread.post #614 of 10106/12/13 at 2:05pmpost #615 of 10106/15/13 at 8:54amQuote:
Yessir, Target is carrying the entire Philips line. Was just at my local last night and they had them. Thought I would try out the SHE8000's and I think they will be going back to day for a set of 3580's.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › What kind of headphones were they 14 seconds ago
- › He-400 bass? 23 seconds ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 3 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 4 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 5 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › Eddie Current Balancing Act 6 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 3 by mark2410
- › Meze 99 Classics by s1rrah
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by moedawg140
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by Decommo
- › Bose SoundLink Mini Bluetooth Speaker II (Carbon) by ryanjsoo
- › iFi iPurifier 2 by knorris908
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by RedJohn456
- › Little Dot I+ by Shasari
- › Rhapsodio Solar by shotgunshane
- › Superlux HD-660 by Wiljen
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse