Do the MP 8320's have sibilance?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do you own various sound signatures or stick to one? Last post on 9/23/12 at 2:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones $20 or lower... Last post on 8/17/12 at 7:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Affordable IEMs, canalphones, or earbuds Last post on 8/9/12 at 5:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Moon Neo Series 430 HAD Reference Headphone Amplifier With optional DSD/32-Bit PCM DAC Eric Neff Headphone.Guru June 2015 CanJam at RMAF last October was bursting at the seams....
Not as stylish as an A&K but very well built, apart from the flimsy wheel. Good materials and nice finishes and overall intiutive U.I. give a quite nice experience. First of, some APE and DSD...
I will mainly be comparing to A65. Build of these is excellent, but not quite as nice as A65 due to the half plastic housing. It is of very high quality though, it shouldn't affect...
Just a short review, as there is really not a lot to say, which is a good thing, nothing to complain about with these. Build is excellent, they feel supremely solid, I mean even 1k+ iems don't...
INTRODUCTION The Encore RockMaster IE is a new crowd-funded IEM from SonicUnity, and new audio company formed by Rick Hopkins. Rick's a music industry veteran who's helped with concert design for...
Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? - Page 22
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #317 of 9857/27/12 at 6:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by rickdohc
got the 4 (8320,3580,fx40,fx101)
3580 are almost silibant free.. FX40 needs a TON of burn in to tame de highs, my personal ratings are:
2. FX101 (very close, almost a tie)
3. Fx40 (still in burn in, but highs are to harsh for me at the moment)
4. 8320 (got a second pair and they sound the same as the first, not impressed with the sound, hard to fit in my ears, to big and my left ears hurts after a while. for 10 bucks more id rather by the 3580 or fx101 as they dont got any fit and use problems)
Fx101 is the bassier of the 4, 3580 not very behind.Quote:
That's the problem with JVC's cheaper IEM's everyone of them has harsh highs. Exactly what I also found on the FX1X when I fell for the hype. Makes them also sound cheap in SQ.
I stay right away from them.
Edited by H20Fidelity - 7/27/12 at 6:18pmpost #318 of 9857/28/12 at 12:17ampost #319 of 9857/28/12 at 6:30amThread StarterQuote:
Audio is a very subjective matter. I just went auditioning earphones with a head-fier who own $1000+ UE11Pro customs. We auditioned the Sony armature-based XBA line. We bpth agreed that the single-armature XBA-1 sounds better than anything up the line XD He then found my SHE3580 superior to all the XBAs based on his preference for a v signature. (as he put it, the XBA-1 is A-shaped; the XBA-2 and 3 are v-shaped but sounded "off"; the XBA-4 sounded plain broken (they didn't sound broken to me, just not good)). I on the other hand found the SHE3580 superior to the XBAs only after applying my preferred A-shaped parametric EQ curve to the v-shaped SHE3580 frequency response. I will say this: based on my experience with EQing the SHE3580, their drivers are of high fidelity and can take you well on your way to audiophile heaven if their default sound sig is to your liking. They aren't to me, but after I fixed that with EQ all was right with the world. As for the sound sig difference with the GR02 I have to read joker's review on them first since I don't own them. (I'd read it now but my phone won't let me leave this posting page without dropping my whole post on the floor...)post #320 of 9857/28/12 at 8:50ampost #321 of 9858/17/12 at 5:37ampost #322 of 9858/17/12 at 5:41amQuote:
i'm using the standard large silicone tipspost #323 of 9858/17/12 at 6:32amThread Starterpost #324 of 9858/17/12 at 6:41ampost #325 of 9858/20/12 at 10:44ampost #326 of 9858/20/12 at 11:08ampost #327 of 9858/20/12 at 6:35pmThread StarterQuote:
Link on first post updated with newest settings.post #328 of 9858/30/12 at 8:21pm
i've been reading this thread for a couple of days then one time i pass by a store then try to search this king of earbuds,
so i ended up getting one.
so the first word that comes to my mind when i used it is "woW"
they also makes me smile,
i just often listen music through beats pro and the stock earphone of ipod nano,
and my first iem was the skullcandy ink'd so this blow them of,,,
i got a SHE 3590 for 16$ here in the philippines
the funny thing is, the saleslady said that i am the first one to by this iem..lolpost #329 of 9858/30/12 at 11:30pmpost #330 of 9858/31/12 at 6:56amThread Starter
AFAICT 3580 and 3590 have the same response. Here's a by-ear comparison of the 3580 and 3680 response:
Red: SHE3580, black: SHE3680. I wouldn't read much into the difference at the two ends of the spectrum as the results there are not consistent with different fit from different sessions (for the subbass) and I can't even hear the highest notes; all I would say is that the 3680 has more midbass and doesn't have the 3kHz hump. The other two peaks at 5300Hz and 8000Hz are dependent on tips and fit (I used the small stock tips in both cases, I've sinced moved on to medium tips on the 3580). Remember also that these FR are relative to my own ideal, not an objective flat response.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Headphone for gaming: AKG K612 or Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro 250 Ohm? 40 seconds ago
- › Need headphone recommendation - please help!! 43 seconds ago
- › ACS Encore Studio New 5 Driver CIEM! 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X5 Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Magnat LZR series 4 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Simaudio MOON Neo 430HA by longbowbbs
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by flognarde
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by T.R.A.N.C.E.
- › Encore RockMaster IE by nmatheis
- › Noble 3 by WhatToChoose
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by dazzerfong
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by hakushondaimao
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by goodyfresh
- › Creative Sound Blaster Roar 2 Portable NFC Bluetooth Speaker with... by lin0003
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2