- 289 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Do you own various sound signatures or stick to one? Last post on 9/23/12 at 2:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEM under $20? Last post on 6/17/13 at 9:49pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEMs for Metal/Rock (replacement for Brainwavz M3) Last post on 1/18/13 at 1:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for earphones $20 or lower... Last post on 8/17/12 at 7:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Affordable IEMs, canalphones, or earbuds Last post on 8/9/12 at 5:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The housing has a rounder shape then the vsd3/5 and i much prefer it this way. While the shape and looks is simple, it does not feel very cheap. The diamond cut shape on the vsd3/5 seems a little...
This review is for Master & Dynamic MH30 over the ear. My name is Adam I am a 38 years old headphone and iem collector. I don't consider myself an audiophile but have been into music and audio...
This little player can take a beating. I am not careful with this device and I've dropped it many times on all types of surfaces and it keeps going. I have had my player for nearly 3 years now and...
I've always looked into "budget-fi" since I've got more interested in proper headphones thus making me get the CALs, Takstar Pro 80s and now the Somic MH463. I will be doing some direct comparisons...
I have been looking for a desktop amp/dac for a while now as I have not had one for the last few years (last desktop amp was a Naim headline 2 with NPSC power supply which was okay but nothing...
Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10??? - Page 3post #31 of 9723/11/12 at 9:18amHow would this compare against the mono price mep-8320?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 9723/11/12 at 4:12pmThread Starter
I don't know how they compare quality wise but if you compare by peoples' notes on them the SHE3580 seems to be middle of the road in Dsnuts' picks in terms of sound signature. The CKM50 is more V-shaped (as shown in my graph) while the Monoprice seems to be more mid-forward. The SHE3580 is still V-shaped in the overall scheme of things, with a really good subbass. If you want something even more balanced try the SHH3580 or maybe the SHE3575.post #33 of 9723/12/12 at 11:32pmpost #34 of 9723/13/12 at 12:50pmQuote:Originally Posted by bluraymond
On philips uk website, the she 3570 range is featured but no mention of the she 3580 range but the spec sheets look identical.
My she 3582 (blue version) are absolutely awesome and if you are in the UK, Asda are selling them for £5, completely worthwhile punt for what I condsider to be a bargain of the century. Keep the good work up Joe
Damn I wish I would read that before I order them off Ebay. However Blue isn't really my type you know... But I'm still waiting for these to arrive, probably until 26th max.post #35 of 9723/14/12 at 1:38ampost #36 of 9723/14/12 at 2:07amThread StarterNo idea as I only own the 3580 but a few people have got the 3570 instead in Dsnut‘s Isurus and SHE3580 thread and impressions were all positive.post #37 of 9723/14/12 at 7:56ampost #38 of 9723/14/12 at 8:25amThread Starterpost #39 of 9723/14/12 at 8:42ampost #40 of 9723/15/12 at 7:19ampost #41 of 9723/15/12 at 8:20amThread Starterpost #42 of 9723/16/12 at 10:53pm
Thanks a bunch for the Linkwitz link. Helpful with some modding issues at the moment and YEAH I am going to go get some of these asap even if I have to drive all over town. Thanks!
I just noticed the 9700 look quite appealing too. Nice frequency response
Edited by nick n - 3/17/12 at 6:56pmpost #43 of 9723/16/12 at 11:22pm
I have a pair of these, bought them a while back and usually have two roles for them........ when it's raining and really humid in Hong Kong and I don't want to carry one of my little bricks, I use the 3580 with my phone, the Note and the sounds acceptable. The second use I have for these Philips is whenever I get a new portable amp, I use these buds to help burn in the amp overnight.
I use the JVC 51 sleeves and get a pretty good seal and once that is achieved the bass is pretty good, definitely enough weight!post #44 of 9723/22/12 at 10:03am
my ie 8's are with senny right now, so i chose to pick these up while im waiting on them. i put on some comply tips on them and i have to say that i am blown away how good these are on my iphone/ipad with no EQ. The bass is just so deep. I will probably buy these for all my non audiophile friends so they move up from their ipod earbuds.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Philips SHE3580 IEM review--how can something sound so good for $10???
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 10 seconds ago
- › Starting from scratch - New DAP and Headphones 15 seconds ago
- › How and why do members fall in love with second tier headphones? 39 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 1 minute ago
- › New Earphones 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Seattle Spring Meet at BottleHeadquarters 4/25/2015 impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › High-End Earbuds (Dasetn, Tingo, Blox, Yuin etc) and Earbud Gear... 3 minutes ago
- › Still confused on fidue a83 vs dunu dn-2000 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by weirdek
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Technics RP-DH1200 DJ Headphones by Johannus
- › Bravo Audio S1 Class A Deluxe Headphone Amplifier with Op-amp by YoYo JoKeR
- › MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors by YoYo JoKeR
- › PSB M4U 1 by squee116
- › Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro Limited Edition 32 Ohm by goropeza
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2