or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Post your wallpaper! - Page 2

post #16 of 352

My new wallpaper.
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juman231 View Post

Manchester United

download (1).jpg



 

 

post #17 of 352

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by juman231 View Post

Manchester United

download (1).jpg



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

My new wallpaper.

 

 



 

post #18 of 352
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

My new wallpaper.
 


Glad to help ;]



Quote:
Originally Posted by ocswing View Post

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 


Less talking. Reply with a wallpaper xP

post #19 of 352

I'll post one or a few when I get my desktop running again. for now I'm on my laptop and it is this

 

35.png'

 

 

MEDIC! (yes, I do play TF2 on my 13" laptop. Yes, I do play medic)


Edited by chrislangley4253 - 7/18/11 at 11:45pm
post #20 of 352
Thread Starter 

Nice.

 

Now that we're talking about games, I always wanted to play Portal but didn't get a chance to. But here's a wallpaper for it anyway.portal_2___wallpaper_1_by_alealienn-d2y0mke.jpg

post #21 of 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post

I'll post one or a few when I get my desktop running again. for now I'm on my laptop and it is this

 

35.png'

 

 

MEDIC! (yes, I do play TF2 on my 13" laptop. Yes, I do play medic)


I love medic so much.
post #22 of 352

 

The one...true Superman

Goodbye-Christopher-Reeve-you-are-m.jpg

post #23 of 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by juman231 View Post

Nice.

 

Now that we're talking about games, I always wanted to play Portal but didn't get a chance to. But here's a wallpaper for it anyway.



very good games. very good. not everyones cup of tea though, and they both are pretty short. When I replayed portal I beat it in under 2 hours.. Portal 2 lasted less than 10. Also, thanks for the wallpaper :)

post #24 of 352
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post





very good games. very good. not everyones cup of tea though, and they both are pretty short. When I replayed portal I beat it in under 2 hours.. Portal 2 lasted less than 10. Also, thanks for the wallpaper :)


Nope. mm which one would you recommend for someone trying it out for the first time? Planning to get one and play on my friend's PS3

 

post #25 of 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by juman231 View Post




Nope. mm which one would you recommend for someone trying it out for the first time? Planning to get one and play on my friend's PS3

 

you can pick up either from the beginning just fine. I'd play through portal 1 before 2 just for the storyline. Portal 2 is just more eyecandy, both are great games. I'd say its doubtful that someone would love one over the other. both have the exact same mechanics. 
 

 

post #26 of 352

daftfiction.jpg

post #27 of 352

I've had that one for ages ESCS. Love it

post #28 of 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrislangley4253 View Post

I've had that one for ages ESCS. Love it



I love it too biggrin.gif

Here is an awesome wallpaper but there is only a low-res version of it:

final_render_insanely_large.jpg

 

Some guy made this a few years ago with 3Dsmax or similar and posted it in the Interlopers.net forums.

post #29 of 352

vSrlp.jpg

 

This is a night shot of the Ichetuknee River in North Central Florida, with fireflies.  I LOVE this place.

Photo is by John Moran.


Edited by sailorman - 7/25/11 at 11:04pm
post #30 of 352

Here's what I use at work:

5157502073_39a4c2f161_z.jpg

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home