So what are you using now? I'm desperately looking for something to replace my Sennheiser PMX-100's...
Related Forum Threads
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these off someone and was not impressed at all. The Sennheiser PMX-100 do not have the sound quality or loudness i was looking for. I am in need with something that has deep bass.You could barely hear anything at the loudest setting.
The koss KSC75 are garbage not sure why a lot of people recommend them. The brackets that hold the speakers on consistently fall off. The sound is sub par. I have yet to get advice that actually paid off on these forums and starting to wonder...
I am looking for over the ear head phones with deep deep bass.
Fit firmly on my ears, not bulky
Good sound quality and able to hit high volumes.
Not overly expensive but willing to pay for quality.
I will be using these for the Gym so remember they need to be made good and preferably have a good return policy.
Edited by Frankrizzo - 11/18/11 at 8:23am
- igrados for the gym
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 7 seconds ago
- › Blue House mp3 headphones 29 seconds ago
- › Upgraded amp + upgraded DAC + FLAC vs. lower end amp + lower end... 2 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-21 headphone amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Best amp/dac for HD 650s? 3 minutes ago
- › Introduction and Request of Assistance 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo DV-981HD DVD/CD SACD DivX etc player 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)