So what are you using now? I'm desperately looking for something to replace my Sennheiser PMX-100's...
Related Forum Threads
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these off someone and was not impressed at all. The Sennheiser PMX-100 do not have the sound quality or loudness i was looking for. I am in need with something that has deep bass.You could barely hear anything at the loudest setting.
The koss KSC75 are garbage not sure why a lot of people recommend them. The brackets that hold the speakers on consistently fall off. The sound is sub par. I have yet to get advice that actually paid off on these forums and starting to wonder...
I am looking for over the ear head phones with deep deep bass.
Fit firmly on my ears, not bulky
Good sound quality and able to hit high volumes.
Not overly expensive but willing to pay for quality.
I will be using these for the Gym so remember they need to be made good and preferably have a good return policy.
Edited by Frankrizzo - 11/18/11 at 8:23am
- igrados for the gym
- › WyWires Red Headphone Cable 16 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 18 seconds ago
- › Sony PHA 2 Headphone Amplifier USB DAC (iPhone IPod iPad) 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2014 (Sept 20, 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 7 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 9 minutes ago
- › Interest Check: Upcoming Meet at CANPAX @ TAVES? 10 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 10 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)