So what are you using now? I'm desperately looking for something to replace my Sennheiser PMX-100's...
Related Forum Threads
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
after M4 & Xiaomi Piston 2, i finally got a M5 to audition. i listened it for 2 days and here's my thoughts: soundstage is the same again, small in every aspect. bass, treble, vocals, mids...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these off someone and was not impressed at all. The Sennheiser PMX-100 do not have the sound quality or loudness i was looking for. I am in need with something that has deep bass.You could barely hear anything at the loudest setting.
The koss KSC75 are garbage not sure why a lot of people recommend them. The brackets that hold the speakers on consistently fall off. The sound is sub par. I have yet to get advice that actually paid off on these forums and starting to wonder...
I am looking for over the ear head phones with deep deep bass.
Fit firmly on my ears, not bulky
Good sound quality and able to hit high volumes.
Not overly expensive but willing to pay for quality.
I will be using these for the Gym so remember they need to be made good and preferably have a good return policy.
Edited by Frankrizzo - 11/18/11 at 8:23am
- igrados for the gym
- › Band Name Game II 3 seconds ago
- › Klipsch r6? Help! 8 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 11 seconds ago
- › The Reference 6SN7 Thread 30 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears 35 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › AUDEZE LCD XC 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)