So what are you using now? I'm desperately looking for something to replace my Sennheiser PMX-100's...
Related Forum Threads
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I would like to start with saying thank you to Brainwavz and Pandora for letting me check out the Brainwavz S3. The Brainwavz S3 is available from...
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I bought these off someone and was not impressed at all. The Sennheiser PMX-100 do not have the sound quality or loudness i was looking for. I am in need with something that has deep bass.You could barely hear anything at the loudest setting.
The koss KSC75 are garbage not sure why a lot of people recommend them. The brackets that hold the speakers on consistently fall off. The sound is sub par. I have yet to get advice that actually paid off on these forums and starting to wonder...
I am looking for over the ear head phones with deep deep bass.
Fit firmly on my ears, not bulky
Good sound quality and able to hit high volumes.
Not overly expensive but willing to pay for quality.
I will be using these for the Gym so remember they need to be made good and preferably have a good return policy.
Edited by Frankrizzo - 11/18/11 at 8:23am
- igrados for the gym
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 11 seconds ago
- › New and Improved* Luxury & Precision L5 PRO 32bit DSD DAP with AKM... 21 seconds ago
- › The t096z REVIEW - Torque's Flagship IEM 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Perfect-Seal CIEM Demo USA Tour (Now Starting!) 2 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 3 minutes ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Formula 1-fi (Read the First Post!) 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S3 by peter123
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2