i was going to get some igrados for the gym but my problem is they are the back of the head kind. i have tried other head phones that are the back of the head kind and was not impressed. can someone recommend me a similar kind for the gym?
Related Forum Threads
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT?
You can bend the clips to adjust the comfort. I like them tight and if you slide them on correctly, they are very comfortable
So i had these for about a month now an one of the speakers no longer works. anyone know the warranty or how to fix? It seems like the wires are delicate and come out of the socket were the speakers and the wires meet. Also the wires do not look any where near as thick as they do in the pic.
"If you wanted to hold hands, you should have asked first."
Edited by Frankrizzo - 8/12/11 at 9:57pm
My personal cans for workout are a pair of Yuin G2As clipped onto the PortaPros headband. I don't like the Koss sound signature, but love that headband for working out / running, and the Yuins have the exact same clip socket.
botbyte wins the 'how to be a dick' contest, can't believe nobody said anything
anywho, that's what you get when you buy cheap headphones. they sometimes don't last very long. good thing koss has a wonderful warranty! http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/warrrepair5
I was gonna a month ago, but didn't feel like being snarked on too.
And yeah, the warranty is pretty awesome. But with the KSC75's, wouldn't you be able to get a new pair for the same price of shipping + $5?
- igrados for the gym
- › Cheap DSD player !!! Any recommendations!! 16 seconds ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 21 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 35 seconds ago
- › TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems 45 seconds ago
- › Cozoy Aegis - 192kHz 24bit DAC/amp - Compatible with Android and iOS! 52 seconds ago
- › WTB: HIFIMAN HE-4 and/or HE-500 1 minute ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › NEW! SONY NW-ZX100 DAP 1 minute ago
- › BHSE - tube rolling 1 minute ago
- › Koss Portapro Thread 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2