i was going to get some igrados for the gym but my problem is they are the back of the head kind. i have tried other head phones that are the back of the head kind and was not impressed. can someone recommend me a similar kind for the gym?
Related Forum Threads
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
MDR-XD-150BK Easily said, the Black Version. #BIGBASS Before we get started. Descriptive Review!: Laid back, more like a "Cheap School" Headphone you'd see people use if you were to buy...
Those headphones are just cool. -> good sound -> easy spreading and slicing -> they look awesome, don't they? -> you can hear to music really loud -> not really expensive But,...
I decided to finally treat myself to a pair of quality headphones for a self-birthday present. After hours of online research, the AH D1100 seemed to offer the best bang-for-the-buck under...
The highs and the lows are, for lack a better descriptor "dry". There are people who "like" this sort of leanness, but it's never sounded "real" to me. It's the difference I hear in vintage...
Thanks to Luke (H20Fidelity) for letting me a part of the Australian leg of the COZOY DAC/Amp tour and for Igor (DJScope) for the personal delivery, no doubt due to him enjoying the unit so much...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT?
You can bend the clips to adjust the comfort. I like them tight and if you slide them on correctly, they are very comfortable
So i had these for about a month now an one of the speakers no longer works. anyone know the warranty or how to fix? It seems like the wires are delicate and come out of the socket were the speakers and the wires meet. Also the wires do not look any where near as thick as they do in the pic.
"If you wanted to hold hands, you should have asked first."
Edited by Frankrizzo - 8/12/11 at 9:57pm
My personal cans for workout are a pair of Yuin G2As clipped onto the PortaPros headband. I don't like the Koss sound signature, but love that headband for working out / running, and the Yuins have the exact same clip socket.
botbyte wins the 'how to be a dick' contest, can't believe nobody said anything
anywho, that's what you get when you buy cheap headphones. they sometimes don't last very long. good thing koss has a wonderful warranty! http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/warrrepair5
I was gonna a month ago, but didn't feel like being snarked on too.
And yeah, the warranty is pretty awesome. But with the KSC75's, wouldn't you be able to get a new pair for the same price of shipping + $5?
- igrados for the gym
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › FS: ifi iUSB Power 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › MDR-XD 150 W weiß by ahnvx
- › Somic Head-band Music Audio Headphone Earphone Headset MH489 by PearlyBoy
- › Denon AH-D1100 by PhenomenalNinja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by Zennheiser
- › Cozoy Astrapi by Xtralglactic
- › Linum 2Pin Detachable Connector - BaX Dual Twist Model by acain
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Wokei
- › Audio Technica AT-PHA50BT by unknownsolo
- › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone by kite7
- › Sennheiser IE80 by ahnvx
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2