i was going to get some igrados for the gym but my problem is they are the back of the head kind. i have tried other head phones that are the back of the head kind and was not impressed. can someone recommend me a similar kind for the gym?
Related Forum Threads
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought the active noise cancelling version of these as a daily deal on Amazon for <$20. Active noise cancelling completely broken on both my original unit and the replacement - so on one hand...
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT?
You can bend the clips to adjust the comfort. I like them tight and if you slide them on correctly, they are very comfortable
So i had these for about a month now an one of the speakers no longer works. anyone know the warranty or how to fix? It seems like the wires are delicate and come out of the socket were the speakers and the wires meet. Also the wires do not look any where near as thick as they do in the pic.
"If you wanted to hold hands, you should have asked first."
Edited by Frankrizzo - 8/12/11 at 9:57pm
My personal cans for workout are a pair of Yuin G2As clipped onto the PortaPros headband. I don't like the Koss sound signature, but love that headband for working out / running, and the Yuins have the exact same clip socket.
botbyte wins the 'how to be a dick' contest, can't believe nobody said anything
anywho, that's what you get when you buy cheap headphones. they sometimes don't last very long. good thing koss has a wonderful warranty! http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/warrrepair5
I was gonna a month ago, but didn't feel like being snarked on too.
And yeah, the warranty is pretty awesome. But with the KSC75's, wouldn't you be able to get a new pair for the same price of shipping + $5?
- igrados for the gym
- › 7/26/14 Seattle Redhook Meet impressions 6 seconds ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 25 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 44 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 54 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 1 minute ago
- › Bose Sues Beats for Patent Infringement 1 minute ago
- › Opamp + adapter for FiiO E12DIY 2 minutes ago
- › high end iems not as "high end" as I thought? 2 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)