i was going to get some igrados for the gym but my problem is they are the back of the head kind. i have tried other head phones that are the back of the head kind and was not impressed. can someone recommend me a similar kind for the gym?
Related Forum Threads
- Would appreciate some suggestions for some in-ears around $30 with sound similar to KSC-75 Last post on 1/27/14 at 2:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build, Overall Usage: I have Sennheiser RS 130 for over 8 years now (and still lasting!) which says enough about their durability, and which is the most thing fascinating for me, I haven't...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank CTC Audio for providing me with a review sample of T-Peos Baguette IEMs in exchange for my honest opinion. This IEM is available at...
At the time this review was written, the T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid earphone was on sale for $79.00 USD on CTC Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
I recently upgraded my 16GB version to 64GB for less than 200 bucks. I wanted to upgrade to the newer models, but I'm not going to waste my money on something that can play the same music for more...
I am not an audiophile myself, rather a music lover, searching for the holy grail of SQ that repoduces life-like sound out from records BUILD QUALITY (CRAFTSMANSHIP) Very well done here,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT?
You can bend the clips to adjust the comfort. I like them tight and if you slide them on correctly, they are very comfortable
So i had these for about a month now an one of the speakers no longer works. anyone know the warranty or how to fix? It seems like the wires are delicate and come out of the socket were the speakers and the wires meet. Also the wires do not look any where near as thick as they do in the pic.
"If you wanted to hold hands, you should have asked first."
Edited by Frankrizzo - 8/12/11 at 9:57pm
My personal cans for workout are a pair of Yuin G2As clipped onto the PortaPros headband. I don't like the Koss sound signature, but love that headband for working out / running, and the Yuins have the exact same clip socket.
botbyte wins the 'how to be a dick' contest, can't believe nobody said anything
anywho, that's what you get when you buy cheap headphones. they sometimes don't last very long. good thing koss has a wonderful warranty! http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/warrrepair5
I was gonna a month ago, but didn't feel like being snarked on too.
And yeah, the warranty is pretty awesome. But with the KSC75's, wouldn't you be able to get a new pair for the same price of shipping + $5?
- igrados for the gym
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 52 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 58 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Help to buy new MP3/MP4 please!! 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 2 minutes ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Is It Really Worth 'Upgrading' Sennheiser HD 580/600/650 Cables? 5 minutes ago
- › introduction + need a recommendation 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 130 Wireless Surround Sound Headphones by Tail
- › T-Peos Baguette Dynamic Earphones by twister6
- › T-Peos Amadeus dual hybrid in-ear monitor with microphone and remote by Hisoundfi
- › Apple iPhone 4S 16GB - AT&T - Black by snellemin
- › OPPO HA-2 by gerelmx1986
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by peareye
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by dnun8086
- › Luxury & Precision LP5 32bit DSD Portable Lossless Music Player by daduy
- › AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone -... by mrplt
- › AKG K712 Pro by KopaZ
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2