i was going to get some igrados for the gym but my problem is they are the back of the head kind. i have tried other head phones that are the back of the head kind and was not impressed. can someone recommend me a similar kind for the gym?
Related Forum Threads
- Best inears for 15 $ Last post on 12/14/12 at 8:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- portable headphones under $50 with clean precise bass Last post on 3/26/12 at 6:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Backup Earbuds for <$30? Last post on 1/19/12 at 11:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A companion to sleep on the side with? Yes, I AM in the right forum! ;-) Last post on 10/8/11 at 3:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Koss ksc75 Replacement ear clips Last post on 9/24/11 at 10:39am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
igrados for the gym
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Huh? ENGLISH DO YOU SPEAK IT?
You can bend the clips to adjust the comfort. I like them tight and if you slide them on correctly, they are very comfortable
So i had these for about a month now an one of the speakers no longer works. anyone know the warranty or how to fix? It seems like the wires are delicate and come out of the socket were the speakers and the wires meet. Also the wires do not look any where near as thick as they do in the pic.
"If you wanted to hold hands, you should have asked first."
Edited by Frankrizzo - 8/12/11 at 9:57pm
My personal cans for workout are a pair of Yuin G2As clipped onto the PortaPros headband. I don't like the Koss sound signature, but love that headband for working out / running, and the Yuins have the exact same clip socket.
botbyte wins the 'how to be a dick' contest, can't believe nobody said anything
anywho, that's what you get when you buy cheap headphones. they sometimes don't last very long. good thing koss has a wonderful warranty! http://www.koss.com/koss/kossweb.nsf/warrrepair5
I was gonna a month ago, but didn't feel like being snarked on too.
And yeah, the warranty is pretty awesome. But with the KSC75's, wouldn't you be able to get a new pair for the same price of shipping + $5?
- igrados for the gym
- › Pics of Headphones... Rules: ONE PIC. NO WORDS! 26 seconds ago
- › Problem with My Sennheiser IE8, they've become too bright 41 seconds ago
- › START HERE: SoCal Head-Fier Introductions! 1 minute ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › What book are you reading right now? 4 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 5 minutes ago
- › Do I just plug a headphone amp into the stereo's headphone socket? 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi