Where is the serial number? I can't find it anywhere on my earphones.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/10/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for iphone low/mid range prices Last post on 10/1/12 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s are ripping (wire coming out pic inside) Last post on 12/12/12 at 8:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for running/jogging Last post on 1/5/13 at 3:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Triple Fi 10
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
They don't have a serial number, when you call for warranty purposes they tell you to look on the base of the connector plug to tell you what the number is, it's called the PID. It's their batch number that tells them when the earphones were made or something like that.
I feel bad that I didn't get to this thread here earlier lol. Hope that helps!
They didn't ask for the serial number when I called the service last month or so. But, mine is still under warranty. They asked me when did I purchase and where? They just asked me to attach the copy of the receipt. I received my replacement within two weeks after I called them.
I don't know what you're going to do. My cable doesn't have any markings on it either. No numbers, nothing..
I kind of BS'd their online form with the only two numbers I could find, one on the bottom of the box, and there was another on the documentation that came with it. Hopefully they give me some kind of response.
It was bad in my experience. I actually raged pretty hard. I ended up sending a complaint about how Logitech was running UE into the ground. Wanna know what they did?
They just replied with a 50% off coupon on their e-store.
Got a set of UE600's with 'em and those ended up being defective. i'm not making this up. So then I got a second pair and those ended up being alright.
I don't like the triplefi 10's, just because they won't fit correctly in my ears. Also I feel the high driver has too high of low cutoff. I actually am building up my post count to put them for sale on the forum. Sorry if this seems pointless!
- Triple Fi 10
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 53 seconds ago
- › X3 firmware 3.22-3.24beta--M3U playlists, 5-band EQ. #nooneleftbehind 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › Need help for an upgrade ! 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 6 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 7 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 7 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)