Where is the serial number? I can't find it anywhere on my earphones.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/10/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for iphone low/mid range prices Last post on 10/1/12 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s are ripping (wire coming out pic inside) Last post on 12/12/12 at 8:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for running/jogging Last post on 1/5/13 at 3:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Triple Fi 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They don't have a serial number, when you call for warranty purposes they tell you to look on the base of the connector plug to tell you what the number is, it's called the PID. It's their batch number that tells them when the earphones were made or something like that.
I feel bad that I didn't get to this thread here earlier lol. Hope that helps!
They didn't ask for the serial number when I called the service last month or so. But, mine is still under warranty. They asked me when did I purchase and where? They just asked me to attach the copy of the receipt. I received my replacement within two weeks after I called them.
I don't know what you're going to do. My cable doesn't have any markings on it either. No numbers, nothing..
I kind of BS'd their online form with the only two numbers I could find, one on the bottom of the box, and there was another on the documentation that came with it. Hopefully they give me some kind of response.
It was bad in my experience. I actually raged pretty hard. I ended up sending a complaint about how Logitech was running UE into the ground. Wanna know what they did?
They just replied with a 50% off coupon on their e-store.
Got a set of UE600's with 'em and those ended up being defective. i'm not making this up. So then I got a second pair and those ended up being alright.
I don't like the triplefi 10's, just because they won't fit correctly in my ears. Also I feel the high driver has too high of low cutoff. I actually am building up my post count to put them for sale on the forum. Sorry if this seems pointless!
- Triple Fi 10
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 39 seconds ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 43 seconds ago
- › I got a Denon AVR-2802 for free. Worth building a system around it? 1 minute ago
- › First Impressions: ALO Audio the "National" Portable Headphone Amp... 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Bifrost Uber Analog Upgrade 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic GR07 Bass Edition Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › Can you guys help me choose between these headphones? 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)