Where is the serial number? I can't find it anywhere on my earphones.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/10/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for iphone low/mid range prices Last post on 10/1/12 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s are ripping (wire coming out pic inside) Last post on 12/12/12 at 8:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for running/jogging Last post on 1/5/13 at 3:05am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Triple Fi 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They don't have a serial number, when you call for warranty purposes they tell you to look on the base of the connector plug to tell you what the number is, it's called the PID. It's their batch number that tells them when the earphones were made or something like that.
I feel bad that I didn't get to this thread here earlier lol. Hope that helps!
They didn't ask for the serial number when I called the service last month or so. But, mine is still under warranty. They asked me when did I purchase and where? They just asked me to attach the copy of the receipt. I received my replacement within two weeks after I called them.
I don't know what you're going to do. My cable doesn't have any markings on it either. No numbers, nothing..
I kind of BS'd their online form with the only two numbers I could find, one on the bottom of the box, and there was another on the documentation that came with it. Hopefully they give me some kind of response.
It was bad in my experience. I actually raged pretty hard. I ended up sending a complaint about how Logitech was running UE into the ground. Wanna know what they did?
They just replied with a 50% off coupon on their e-store.
Got a set of UE600's with 'em and those ended up being defective. i'm not making this up. So then I got a second pair and those ended up being alright.
I don't like the triplefi 10's, just because they won't fit correctly in my ears. Also I feel the high driver has too high of low cutoff. I actually am building up my post count to put them for sale on the forum. Sorry if this seems pointless!
- Triple Fi 10
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 45 seconds ago
- › Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Portable DAC for car audio use? 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones with most isolation 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-7520 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › German Maestro GMP 160 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)