Where is the serial number? I can't find it anywhere on my earphones.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 8/10/11
- productUltimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie Casetagged by System, 8/10/11
Related Forum Threads
- IEM for iphone low/mid range prices Last post on 10/1/12 at 6:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- New IEM Last post on 9/27/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10s are ripping (wire coming out pic inside) Last post on 12/12/12 at 8:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IEM for running/jogging Last post on 1/28/15 at 7:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
Triple Fi 10post #1 of 157/7/11 at 8:28amThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 157/7/11 at 12:33pmpost #3 of 157/7/11 at 1:16pmThread Starterpost #4 of 158/6/11 at 11:32amThread Starterpost #5 of 158/6/11 at 12:34pmpost #6 of 158/6/11 at 12:49pmpost #7 of 158/6/11 at 6:59pm
They don't have a serial number, when you call for warranty purposes they tell you to look on the base of the connector plug to tell you what the number is, it's called the PID. It's their batch number that tells them when the earphones were made or something like that.
I feel bad that I didn't get to this thread here earlier lol. Hope that helps!post #8 of 158/11/11 at 12:48pm
They didn't ask for the serial number when I called the service last month or so. But, mine is still under warranty. They asked me when did I purchase and where? They just asked me to attach the copy of the receipt. I received my replacement within two weeks after I called them.post #9 of 157/29/12 at 4:20pmpost #10 of 157/29/12 at 9:11pmQuote:
I don't know what you're going to do. My cable doesn't have any markings on it either. No numbers, nothing..post #11 of 157/29/12 at 10:14pmQuote:
I kind of BS'd their online form with the only two numbers I could find, one on the bottom of the box, and there was another on the documentation that came with it. Hopefully they give me some kind of response.post #12 of 152/15/13 at 9:20ampost #13 of 152/16/13 at 10:01pmQuote:
It was bad in my experience. I actually raged pretty hard. I ended up sending a complaint about how Logitech was running UE into the ground. Wanna know what they did?
They just replied with a 50% off coupon on their e-store.
Got a set of UE600's with 'em and those ended up being defective. i'm not making this up. So then I got a second pair and those ended up being alright.post #14 of 152/17/13 at 1:30amOuch... I feel bad for the driver engineers at UE, the tuning on the IEMs is absolutely fantastic. If only the QA and build quality was on the same level. This is coming from a (defective!) UE700 owner who is most likely going to buy the UE900 soon, despite all the reported issues.post #15 of 152/19/13 at 6:18pm
I don't like the triplefi 10's, just because they won't fit correctly in my ears. Also I feel the high driver has too high of low cutoff. I actually am building up my post count to put them for sale on the forum. Sorry if this seems pointless!Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Triple Fi 10
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern beyerdynamic AK T8iE Review (First Impressions from IFA... 4 minutes ago
- › 786 (((( 09829916185 )))) black magic <<<<< vashikaran >>>>>... 4 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 6 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - Newer Thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 7 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 8 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO Q5, Flagship DAC/Amp, an Dual DAC, USB/Optical/Coaxial/Line... 8 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear