hey all, i am looking for a pair of iem wich has great subbass presence. I currently have a pair of hd598 and i find that the bass is lacking for certain songs. So I would like to buy IEM which could give me a different presentation and has great low end extension. I've done my research and these are my alternatives:
1. Denon ah c710 >> looks like one of the better alternatives out there
2. ne-700m >> excellent for the price, but some say the bass bleeds to the midrange
3. se215 >> so many good impressions lately, but it seems that bass extension is not that good (mid bass oriented)
4. beyer dtx101e >> not many info on this, but ljokerl rated these iem highly
5. brainwavz m3 >> from what i read, this is an excellent fun iem for the price, but maybe doesnt have that good subbass??
6. pfe perfect bass >> also looks like one of the best options i might have
7. ue700 >> i'm reading mixed reviews on this...so i dont know.. the bass seems great though
8. jvc ha-fx500 >> i'm not sure i can get this one under $150 in my country, but it seems that this one will blow the other options out of the water..
i can't find sunrise, fischers, or meelecs in my country..but if you have other suggestions i am welcome..
so, what are your opinions? what i want basically is a fun sounding IEM with great bass that extends deep into subbass territory.. i'm not really concerned about details because i will mainly use them in the subway or on the move.. also, i'm a low volume listener, if that matters a lot..
thanks in advance, and sorry for my poor english