Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) - Page 60

post #886 of 1612

FUKI, starting to believe in her voice

 

her original band Light Bringer

 

 

and her current band DOLL$BOXX

 

post #887 of 1612

Kpop fans here where do you get your Kpop music downloads? 

post #888 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mheat122134 View Post

Kpop fans here where do you get your Kpop music downloads? 

legally or illegally?

post #889 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

legally or illegally?

Legally.

post #890 of 1612

I have no idea why I got hooked to anime trance recently LOL

post #891 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mheat122134 View Post

Legally.

Try and use melon, its like a major chart based on downloads, artists get awards based on it too
post #892 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post


Try and use melon, its like a major chart based on downloads, artists get awards based on it too

Thanks, though I've heard of MelOn I just can't seem to find some certain newer songs there.

post #893 of 1612

It's always rather sad when it's easier to pirate an album than it is to buy it. While I fully agree with supporting the artists themselves, if you are entirely unable to find an album legally, Jpopsuki (despite the name it extends to all Asian music) is a pretty in-depth and reliable tracker to use as a last resort.

post #894 of 1612
post #895 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by TemporalMech View Post

It's always rather sad when it's easier to pirate an album than it is to buy it. While I fully agree with supporting the artists themselves, if you are entirely unable to find an album legally, Jpopsuki (despite the name it extends to all Asian music) is a pretty in-depth and reliable tracker to use as a last resort.

Also what.cd for the less pop-sensibility inclined stuff. Both are private, so good luck with that.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satellite_6 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi2X2v4SAKo

Hear about the singer's possible brain tumor? Worried for him and the new album. He can take as long as he wants with it, hopefully gets better soon!

 

Gonna bring up some old-style BBS for this occasion

 

Also something fun I came across:

post #896 of 1612

 

She used to be part of Black Skirts.

 

 

 

Gotta love Loptimist production.

post #897 of 1612

Miss Seeya and Davichi. The Simon D song is awesome!

 

 

 

As you might be able to tell, I really like Mad Soul Child. Jay Park one...was just for kicks.

 

Also my favourite KPop group Secret

post #898 of 1612

^^ True for music from all countries, no? rolleyes.gif

 

The previews sound nice, should've picked a copy up while I was still there. Grabbed the Platina Jazz volumes for much cheaper than you'd find online, a different genre approach, but still pristine sound.

post #899 of 1612

Oh wow, didn't expect to see Eluphant on here. SC used to be so good, too bad they are gone now. Standart is... not sure :P

post #900 of 1612

New single by ONE OK ROCK!!!

 

 

 

 

Fav song by them.

 

 


Edited by Love Music - 1/29/13 at 6:18am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)