Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean) - Page 53

post #781 of 1612

I am IN LOVE with this song right now, my player shows that it's been played 36 times already, and I just got the CD yesterday tongue.gif

post #782 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I am IN LOVE with this song right now, my player shows that it's been played 36 times already, and I just got the CD yesterday tongue.gif

I love K.will! My favs are Huh Gak and Shin Yong Jae!

post #783 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I am IN LOVE with this song right now, my player shows that it's been played 36 times already, and I just got the CD yesterday tongue.gif

 

Totally unexpected ending to that music video. *clap clap clap*

post #784 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatique View Post

 

Totally unexpected ending to that music video. *clap clap clap*

Right? Only realized it when he pieced the photo back together...

 

Way too obvious, but I didn't see it until the second time, sooo... (Click to show)

He likes the guy, not Dasom

 

 

Really liked Seo In Guk in this, probably my favourite winner of Superstar K. Answer Me 1997 was probably one of the best dramas this year, good to see him in more acting roles. 


Edited by TwinQY - 10/28/12 at 1:31pm
post #785 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Right? Only realized it when he pieced the photo back together...

 

Way too obvious, but I didn't see it until the second time, sooo... (Click to show)

He likes the guy, not Dasom

 

 

Really liked Seo In Guk in this, probably my favourite winner of Superstar K2. Answer Me 1997 was probably one of the best dramas this year, good to see him in more acting roles. 

Seo In Guk is winner of Superstar K

 

Huh Gak is winner of K2

 

Ulala Session is winner of K3

post #786 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

Seo In Guk is winner of Superstar K

 

Huh Gak is winner of K2

 

Ulala Session is winner of K3

Slipped a 2 there, whoops

post #787 of 1612

For those who want the CRAZY side of JPOP here is some electro-pop produced by Yasutaka Nakata.  Just wait for the theme at 0:42.

 

If you download the mp3 it's a lot more detailed than this video.  The bass and high synth notes are SO fun.

 

post #788 of 1612

Perfume is pretty awesome. If you think J-Pop's crazy though, you should definite check out the japanese rock and metal scene (and I don't mean the typical pop-punk visual kei stuff). Crazily diverse stuff.

 

 


Edited by TwinQY - 10/28/12 at 11:54pm
post #789 of 1612

Been watching the movie version of RahXephon, and came across this fantastic Maaya song. I thought, wow, how could I have missed this one? Then I realized I bought Tune the Rainbow years ago, it had already been in my player library for a long. long time, yet never had it shuffled to that song tongue.gif

 

post #790 of 1612

I know there are some K-pop fans here. Here's a little treat for you Kara lovers.

 

 

post #791 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayang View Post

For those who want the CRAZY side of JPOP here is some electro-pop produced by Yasutaka Nakata.  Just wait for the theme at 0:42.

 

If you download the mp3 it's a lot more detailed than this video.  The bass and high synth notes are SO fun.

 

I checked out Perfume's ∆ album from the library last year and it was terribly mastered with lots of clipping and the tracks had hardly any dynamic range. I'm also not too much of a fan of the autotune(?) voice enhancements they use.

 

That being said yes, they are a really catchy band. I prefer more traditional synthpop from J-rock groups though.


Edited by miceblue - 10/29/12 at 7:22pm
post #792 of 1612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post

I know there are some K-pop fans here. Here's a little treat for you Kara lovers.

 

 

Thanks a bunch! I'm a big Kara fan (I like them as much as SNSD). How come these two songs aren't included in their albums?

post #793 of 1612

It's not directly related to Kara, but both songs are produced by Sweetune! 

post #794 of 1612

4-member KARA were the best! Tied with pre-2008 BEG for me music-wise. Their image is much better nowadays though. 

post #795 of 1612

I have been obsessed with this new group since I heard this song from a Kpop chart countdown  The ending scene is quite intense.  Although there are a lot of cheap "sexy" appeal moves, I love the soulfulness of the song. 
 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › Asian music (Chinese, Japanese, Korean)