^ The Lisa III was the same way, When I bought my Lisa III XP it sat for 3 months until I bought the LLP
Related Forum Threads
- Triad Audio L3 VS. Triad Audio LISA III XP; a Brief Comparison Last post on 2/7/13 at 8:13pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Got a little listening time with the Triadaudio L3 w/Pics aka Lisa3 Lite Last post on 1/18/12 at 12:51pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Amp for Earsonics SM3, Otofon EQ&, Sony EX1000 Last post on 6/20/12 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- BEST PORTABLE HEADPHONE AMP? Last post on 10/19/12 at 5:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Edited on 11/14/12
- Headphone ImpedanceEdited on 8/18/12
In my recent quest for a new set of cans, I took a slight detour into the land of flashy prosumer headphones, in the form of the HK CL. The only reason I tried a pair was the price: half off,...
The Creative Aurvana Live! solved a major problem for me—how to listen to good audio while walking the dog at night. I live near a commercial and bar district in Center City, Philadelphia and I'm...
Okay..well this is my first review..if you may call it so..hence any,,amatuerish mistakes be forgiven..here we go.. So i saved some money(i'm always short of it) for the Vsonic gr02 be..after...
I used to be sure that I am not a basshead. My favorite IEMs for the longest time were RE-0, my favorite headphones were (and still are) various variations of ATH "sweet treble" sound signature,...
It's exactly what it says it is. I've tried some pretty incredibly expensive DAPs - Honestly, in my opinion, a lot of them just add colouration, or EQ, or look pretty. Some of them do perform...
- Headphone Impedance
Triad Audio L3 power supply - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Pros:“Warm sound signature, detailed, non-fatiguing”“Richly detailed, supremely textured, natural sound that is smooth, effortless and relaxing to listen to. A forgiving allrounder with superb comfort.”
- Pros:“well designed,great sound,superior build quality”“Fairly flat sound signature, price/performance ratio”
Both of these will work yes, However I have been using this low cost AC Adaptor on Both LISA III as well as the L3
well, I still haven't received an email from Triad Audio, but here is the link to an inexpensive power adapter that matches the specs given by them.(24v dc, 500ma, center positive ) I believe that the Lisa III accepted an adapter with a 2.1mm ID plug. That is the same size as the one in the following link also. I'm not sure if it is exactly right but it is the best that i've found.
I found this next one because of Sceptre's post above. I really just want to charge the battery. Is there really an advantage in buying this for that purpose?
Edited by ppl - 8/20/11 at 9:50am
- Triad Audio L3 power supply
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 8 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: Does life seem worthwhile... 21 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 thread 1 minute ago
- › Yulong's new DA8 1 minute ago
- › post your grado mods.... 1 minute ago
- › HEADPHONE MEET at the Headmaster in San Francisco 8/10/2013 3 minutes ago
- › Rank the IEM's you've heard 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 3 minutes ago
- › Harmon Kardon Classic On-Ear Headphones by imagic
- › Creative Aurvana Live! Headphones by imagic
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by Aakash
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by iern
- › Apple iPod classic 160 GB Silver (7th Generation) NEWEST MODEL by jensy
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by dietcoke2am
- › Creative Sound Blaster Tactic 3D Sigma USB Gaming Headset by imagic
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by David Chavez
- › iBasso DX100 Reference DAP by Poetic
- › Razer Tiamat 7.1 by helmutssss
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe