or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audiophiles in Dubai? - Page 56

post #826 of 836
*robinette
(Italian t9 😁)
post #827 of 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanari View Post

The hd adapter look like my rovinerete box
Which resistor do You use?
Sound different from the 10ohm 10w of mr. Punit?

I do not use resistors anymore. Connected directly to speaker taps

 

post #828 of 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by punit View Post
 

I do not use resistors anymore. Connected directly to speaker taps

 

 

Hey @punit , which DAC are you using as your main DAC now? I read that you think that Marantz amp sounds the best for the HE-500. What exactly do you like about the amp, and how do you compare it to your other amps with the HE-500? 

post #829 of 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozurr View Post
 

 

Hey @punit , which DAC are you using as your main DAC now? I read that you think that Marantz amp sounds the best for the HE-500. What exactly do you like about the amp, and how do you compare it to your other amps with the HE-500? 

I still use AGD NFB 7 as DAC. I don't have HE500 , the vintage Marantz is for HE 6. HE 6 cannot really be driven to its full potential by most HP amps hence most HE 6 owners drive them using speaker amps. The only other amp which (I have heard) sounds better than my Marantz with HE 6 is the Woo WA5 & that cost over $5,000 with upgraded tubes.

post #830 of 836

Hi All. I am new here and joined to assist in any way I can

post #831 of 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Corner UAE View Post

Hi All. I am new here and joined to assist in any way I can

Welcome aboard DJ Corner! I remember purchasing my M100 from your online store.
post #832 of 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeap69 View Post


Welcome aboard DJ Corner! I remember purchasing my M100 from your online store.

Thanks lukeap69

 

I hope I can assist in any way possible. I am happy to see the Audiophile industry grow in our region and hope it continues to grow. 

post #833 of 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by punit View Post
 

I still use AGD NFB 7 as DAC. I don't have HE500 , the vintage Marantz is for HE 6. HE 6 cannot really be driven to its full potential by most HP amps hence most HE 6 owners drive them using speaker amps. The only other amp which (I have heard) sounds better than my Marantz with HE 6 is the Woo WA5 & that cost over $5,000 with upgraded tubes

It it because of the power and driveablity Marantz has and the fact that HE6 is difficult to drive or do you also like the sonic characteristics of the amp paired with the Hifimans? What about the marantz with other headphones?

post #834 of 836

Both, Drive-ability & sonic characteristics are quite good with HE 6. Also the HP out is quite good & drives HD 800 & XC quite well. Haven't tried other HP's yet.

post #835 of 836

Sennheiser - Reshaping Excellence once again...http://www.whathifi.com/news/sennheiser-teases-special-70th-anniversary-headphones

post #836 of 836

btw guys, if any one is interested in unused HD800 (sealed) then update me ^^

will be selling it this week, so wanted to check who is interested here,


1100$ + free shipping. 

 

 

will post the photos once i get the headphone. 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home