New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audiophiles in Dubai? - Page 49

post #721 of 728

Shini! If you get the WA7TP + Tubes, Please lawd let me have a listen X3!

post #722 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamora View Post
 

Shini! If you get the WA7TP + Tubes, Please lawd let me have a listen X3!

i heard it does have better Dynamics, and there is 2-3 tubes set with sparkling treble and they are aggressive,  for head-fi thats how does they describe it, for me and you lol i think it will do the job :P


still i need a lot of $$$ to get the WA7tp, with shipping it might cost 700$ or more :< 

post #723 of 728

Use shop and ship :D

post #724 of 728

Good people, I need an advice, Well I got this chance to buy a sennheiser HD650 for a reasonable price. I have never used any Openback headphones and would love to try one. Currently I have a sony 7520 (successor to 7510) and I dont have any amps with me. Once I had a chance to try it with a Audioengine D1 and I loved the way it sounded.

So these days my piggy bank is set for an amp, was planing to buy one when the meetup happens. But Im pretty sure the HD650 will be gone by then. Any advice on what I should break my bank is greatly appreciated :)

post #725 of 728
Check on dubizzle
There are a couple of hd650 For a very good price
Not me!!
Call try enjoy !
post #726 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownPlan View Post
 

Good people, I need an advice, Well I got this chance to buy a sennheiser HD650 for a reasonable price. I have never used any Openback headphones and would love to try one. Currently I have a sony 7520 (successor to 7510) and I dont have any amps with me. Once I had a chance to try it with a Audioengine D1 and I loved the way it sounded.

So these days my piggy bank is set for an amp, was planing to buy one when the meetup happens. But Im pretty sure the HD650 will be gone by then. Any advice on what I should break my bank is greatly appreciated :)


If you can get the HD650 for a good price - get it now. We got you covered with very affordable entry level amps or DAC/Amps that can drive the HD650 on the meet. Depending what you are after, and the best thing: you can try before you buy.

 

Cheers,

K

post #727 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanari View Post

Check on dubizzle
There are a couple of hd650 For a very good price
Not me!!
Call try enjoy !

Haha you got me well I found it there. 
 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolpep View Post
 


If you can get the HD650 for a good price - get it now. We got you covered with very affordable entry level amps or DAC/Amps that can drive the HD650 on the meet. Depending what you are after, and the best thing: you can try before you buy.

 

Cheers,

K


okey now that I was reading about these cans, I came across many recommending the HE400 over these. And I read that HD650 is a bit power hungry when it comes to amps. so oh master advice me should I wait for the meet up and check them out? 

If I were to wait, Im getting these for almost 800DHS do you guys think that anyone here will have a better offer or a better pair for the price point?  And of course any of you will bring in a HD650 / HE400? 

post #728 of 728
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownPlan View Post

Haha you got me well I found it there. 

 




okey now that I was reading about these cans, I came across many recommending the HE400 over these. And I read that HD650 is a bit power hungry when it comes to amps. so oh master advice me should I wait for the meet up and check them out? 


If I were to wait, Im getting these for almost 800DHS do you guys think that anyone here will have a better offer or a better pair for the price point?  And of course any of you will bring in a HD650 / HE400? 

Both headphones will be present at the meet. Which headphone is better depends more on your music. If I had to choose, I would probably keep the HD650. The HE-400 also needs quite some juice to sound its best.

The HE-400i is supposedly a bit easier to drive than the HE-400.

Cheers,
K
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home