New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Audiophiles in Dubai? - Page 17

post #241 of 252

hy guys!

i m looking for a portable and small amp/dac to connect to the mobile

a good pair of in ear

let me know if you have something

thanks

Dani

post #242 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanari View Post
 

hy guys!

i m looking for a portable and small amp/dac to connect to the mobile

a good pair of in ear

let me know if you have something

thanks

Dani

I highly recommend the Fiio X1. You can get it here for around Dhs500. Then, if you feel you want a little more bass, get the Fiio E11K amp.
Whats your budget for in ears?

post #243 of 252

Here's a link for an online store here for the X1

http://www.samma3a.com/en/products/fiio/x1-portable-media-player-56.html

post #244 of 252

i was actually looking to something smaller (microstream..dragonfly? i don t know even if they worked connected to the mobile..)

the budget for the dac/amp is around that one

1000-1500 aed max for the in ear

post #245 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanari View Post
 

i was actually looking to something smaller (microstream..dragonfly? i don t know even if they worked connected to the mobile..)

the budget for the dac/amp is around that one

1000-1500 aed max for the in ear

The X1 really is an awesome player. Dirt cheap and plays the highest quality files available.

Do you want a all-in-one unit like the X1, or would you prefer to play from a mobile phone?
For the 1000-1500 mark you could get some Westones from Virgin Megastore. There are pretty damn good reviews on them. but haven't heard them personally so I can't comment. I have the JVC FXZ200 in ears and they sound amazing. You can't get them here though, I had to order them from Amazon. They look a little quirky, but the sound is incredible for the price. They're on Amazon now for around $180

post #246 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by montanari View Post
 

i was actually looking to something smaller (microstream..dragonfly? i don t know even if they worked connected to the mobile..)

the budget for the dac/amp is around that one

1000-1500 aed max for the in ear

 

Locally in Dubai we (Sennheiser) have the IE 80 (1449 AED) and IE 60 (799 AED) available if that's of interest to you. The IE 80 in particular is a very good in-ear:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/products/sennheiser-ie80

 

Do get in touch if you want further information.

post #247 of 252

hey guys

I will sell my toxic cable silver widow for Audeze-gold and silver (minixrl connector)

8ft -3 mt

top of the range by toxic cable

bought new around 5 months ago

pm if you are interested

post #248 of 252

Hey guys, looking for amps/DAC's/Headphones, if anyone has anything for sale, please pm me.

 

Thanks.

post #249 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by obesecatfish View Post

Hey guys, looking for amps/DAC's/Headphones, if anyone has anything for sale, please pm me.

Thanks.
I got a jds c5 amp that i barely use..i also got beyerdynamic custom one pro that i dont use anymore..
post #250 of 252

Hey guys, new to Dubai, just moved here from Canada! 

 

What's the scene like here?

post #251 of 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatman93 View Post
 

Hey guys, new to Dubai, just moved here from Canada! 

 

What's the scene like here?

 

I think we are a few here for now, but if your looking for gear Dubai Audio would be a good stop.

 

Enjoy your stay / work here in UAE...

post #252 of 252

Thank you very much! I visited Dubai Audio yesterday, and listened to the LCD-2F and the HD-800's. Both gave me an amazing experience, and now I'm currently saving up for either the LCD-3 or the HD-800's! 

 

If anyone has either for sale, I'm very keen!

 

Also, are there any head-fi meets here? Would love to go to a meet!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home