I have ath-ms50 right now. and i was quite happy with them. but i honestly can't wear them for that long before they start hurting. So im looking to buy another pair of cans. Please let me know what are the most comfortable headphones putting sound quality aside. Price isn't a big issue.
- productAKG K 271 Studiotagged by System, 7/5/11
- productAKG K701 Studio Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productAKG K 702 Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohmstagged by System, 7/5/11
- productbeyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for advice new headphones for 400-450$ Last post on 7/31/11 at 2:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best match for Maverick Audio A1? Last post on 7/21/11 at 3:56am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone hating Last post on 9/30/11 at 11:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- ad700s, akg k701-2, dt 880/700 Last post on 5/5/11 at 9:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Has nostalgia affected your purchase of a new set of headphones? Last post on 5/2/11 at 1:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Disclaimer: This unit was part of a tour held by Justin at Headamp.com. As the second in the tour to hear these headphones, it likely was not properly burnt in. I thank Justin for giving me the...
Bought them today for 20€ to use them till i get the bose mie2i and try out how this type of headphone would be like. the sound is okay to watch dvds on you notebook but just muddy if you want...
the most comfortable headphones?post #1 of 246/30/11 at 11:48amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 246/30/11 at 11:51ampost #3 of 246/30/11 at 11:53am
Audio Technica ATH-AD700s are quite comfortable as well, although they are open.
Edit - What do you dislike about the ATH-M50s? Do they clamp too tightly around your head?
Edited by vikman21 - 6/30/11 at 11:59ampost #4 of 246/30/11 at 11:54amThread Starterpost #5 of 246/30/11 at 11:55am
Out of all of my cans it is the AKG K271 using the felt pads. The headband is wide and does not have the ridges the K701/2 has, the ridges are often criticised for being uncomfortable. The self adjustment means a great fit without having to clamp the cans on. The large space inside the cans means cool ears.post #6 of 246/30/11 at 11:57ampost #7 of 246/30/11 at 1:55pmpost #8 of 246/30/11 at 2:01pmThread Starterpost #9 of 246/30/11 at 2:04pmpost #10 of 246/30/11 at 2:26pmpost #11 of 246/30/11 at 2:29pmpost #12 of 246/30/11 at 2:42pmpost #13 of 246/30/11 at 3:01pmpost #14 of 246/30/11 at 3:12pm
- the most comfortable headphones?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 8 seconds ago
- › Cowon J3 32gb Black 54 seconds ago
- › Software That Routes Creative X-Fi Audio Via Asus Essence 57 seconds ago
- › Volume knob on DAC vs Speakers 1 minute ago
- › Can I adapt to 3.5mm female directly from Sennheiser Momentum? 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 2 minutes ago
- › IC: Winnipeg meet? 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › question about ps4 audio, best way to get 3d sound out of normal... 6 minutes ago
- › How to hook up my speakers to my receiver? (with amp and switch).... 6 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)