Currently in my very first bidding war on a pair of used RS1i on eBay right now ... 24 hours left though so plenty of time left. I'm not really too worried since I really like having new things, although saving a cool chunk of change would be nice
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on Yesterday at 5:46 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is vs Alessandro MS2i Last post on 2/29/12 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's your favorite " rock-out/headbang " headphone? Last post on 8/19/11 at 12:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado 325is or Sennhieser hd600 Last post on 6/1/11 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325 => 325i => 325is; Alessandro MS2 => MS2i => ? Last post on 9/21/10 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
The 880s don't have a lot of color to themselves. They're light comfortable cans that get the job done. They are a well rounded headphone good for someone who can't quite figure out what kind of...
Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i - Page 5post #61 of 657/11/11 at 3:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 657/11/11 at 4:18pmQuote:
Snipe that auction. Trust me on that. Bidding wars are not cool. Sniping ... and winning is cool.post #63 of 657/12/11 at 4:04pmThread Starter
Well I lost the auction There were a few bids earlier this afternoon, but it just ended a few moments ago and a guy outbid me with 1 second left :( Final selling price was $485 and it came with all original accessories + a pair of TTVJ flats
Ah well ...
I PMed head-fi user PanamaRed with some of my preferred bands and songs, and he's going to do a comparative listen with his own RS1 and 325i for some additional input.post #64 of 657/12/11 at 5:11pmQuote:
I told you - sniping an auction is the real way to win something on FleaBay.post #65 of 657/12/11 at 6:26pm
Also, you should post after the auction ends otherwise many head-fier will go compete with you.
No me heh, I want the MSPRO to complete my Alessandro collection haha.
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › $350CAD HERUS: Asynchronous USB Audio 2.0, 24bit 352.8Ks/S, DXD and... 35 seconds ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 38 seconds ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 1 minute ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › HE-500, LCD2, D5000, DT770, SR80, on a speaker amp (Emotiva mini-X... 3 minutes ago
- › USB to Dual XLR (Rokit 8) 4 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi