Currently in my very first bidding war on a pair of used RS1i on eBay right now ... 24 hours left though so plenty of time left. I'm not really too worried since I really like having new things, although saving a cool chunk of change would be nice
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on 8/16/14 at 6:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is vs Alessandro MS2i Last post on 2/29/12 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's your favorite " rock-out/headbang " headphone? Last post on 8/19/11 at 12:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado 325is or Sennhieser hd600 Last post on 6/1/11 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325 => 325i => 325is; Alessandro MS2 => MS2i => ? Last post on 9/21/10 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i - Page 5post #61 of 657/11/11 at 3:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 657/11/11 at 4:18pmQuote:
Snipe that auction. Trust me on that. Bidding wars are not cool. Sniping ... and winning is cool.post #63 of 657/12/11 at 4:04pmThread Starter
Well I lost the auction There were a few bids earlier this afternoon, but it just ended a few moments ago and a guy outbid me with 1 second left :( Final selling price was $485 and it came with all original accessories + a pair of TTVJ flats
Ah well ...
I PMed head-fi user PanamaRed with some of my preferred bands and songs, and he's going to do a comparative listen with his own RS1 and 325i for some additional input.post #64 of 657/12/11 at 5:11pmQuote:
I told you - sniping an auction is the real way to win something on FleaBay.post #65 of 657/12/11 at 6:26pm
Also, you should post after the auction ends otherwise many head-fier will go compete with you.
No me heh, I want the MSPRO to complete my Alessandro collection haha.
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 9 seconds ago
- › Silver plated OFC, does it increase a cable's capacitance? 17 seconds ago
- › The Leben CS300XS Thread 22 seconds ago
- › Mo-Fi Headphones from Blue Microphones: Multi-link, Amplified... 54 seconds ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 2 minutes ago
- › Closed backs with user replaceable parts! 2 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread 3 minutes ago
- › Rx MK3-B Portable Headphone Amplifier + Copper 22 Balanced to... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)