Currently in my very first bidding war on a pair of used RS1i on eBay right now ... 24 hours left though so plenty of time left. I'm not really too worried since I really like having new things, although saving a cool chunk of change would be nice
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on 8/18/15 at 8:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is vs Alessandro MS2i Last post on 2/29/12 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's your favorite " rock-out/headbang " headphone? Last post on 8/19/11 at 12:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado 325is or Sennhieser hd600 Last post on 6/1/11 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325 => 325i => 325is; Alessandro MS2 => MS2i => ? Last post on 9/21/10 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I don't really want to talk about the use of these for music. They were once the king under $100, and still are very good for the price -- but the best low-end headphones today would give all but...
Photo courtesy of Onsong Audio INTRODUCTION I recently tested out two battery-powered DAC/Amp solutions for getting better audio out of my iPhone, the Cayin C5DAC and Shanling H3. When I...
PIONEER HRM-7 REVIEW The Pioneer HRM-7 is what seems to be Pioneers first entry into the professional studio realm. Previously Pioneer has been very involved in providing almost everything a DJ...
Pros: Comfort, build quality, sub-bass quality, multiple sound tunings. Cons: Shouty upper mids Tonal Balance: Warm to balanced depending on ports. Style: Closed over-ear Listening...
The T40rp mark 2 is a very fine headphone. My first impression's of them where positive although your ears might take a while to get use to the very unique sound signature. They are very well...
Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i - Page 5post #61 of 657/11/11 at 3:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 657/11/11 at 4:18pmQuote:
Snipe that auction. Trust me on that. Bidding wars are not cool. Sniping ... and winning is cool.post #63 of 657/12/11 at 4:04pmThread Starter
Well I lost the auction There were a few bids earlier this afternoon, but it just ended a few moments ago and a guy outbid me with 1 second left :( Final selling price was $485 and it came with all original accessories + a pair of TTVJ flats
Ah well ...
I PMed head-fi user PanamaRed with some of my preferred bands and songs, and he's going to do a comparative listen with his own RS1 and 325i for some additional input.post #64 of 657/12/11 at 5:11pmQuote:
I told you - sniping an auction is the real way to win something on FleaBay.post #65 of 657/12/11 at 6:26pm
Also, you should post after the auction ends otherwise many head-fier will go compete with you.
No me heh, I want the MSPRO to complete my Alessandro collection haha.
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › FitEar TO GO! & Universal Series --- Suyama's custom IEM, made... 9 seconds ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 21 seconds ago
- › Gilmore Lite power supply questions. 24 seconds ago
- › Shure 1540 Headphones 36 seconds ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 1 minute ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (Sunday, August 30, 2015) - part of CanMania @... 3 minutes ago
- › Review: CEntrance DACport Slim DAC/Amp Combo 4 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 5 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › ZMF x Vibro by keanex
- › FOSTEX T40RP mkII DJ Headphones by JVC steven
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 by Hawaiibadboy
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by tassardar
- › PW Audio Legend II v2 Copper IEM Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Xiaomi Mi Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by Hisoundfi
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2