Currently in my very first bidding war on a pair of used RS1i on eBay right now ... 24 hours left though so plenty of time left. I'm not really too worried since I really like having new things, although saving a cool chunk of change would be nice
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on 11/18/14 at 2:05am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is vs Alessandro MS2i Last post on 2/29/12 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's your favorite " rock-out/headbang " headphone? Last post on 8/19/11 at 12:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado 325is or Sennhieser hd600 Last post on 6/1/11 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325 => 325i => 325is; Alessandro MS2 => MS2i => ? Last post on 9/21/10 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz for providing me a sample of the S0 for review. This is only the second Brainwavz earphone I’ve had the pleasure to audition, the...
Introduction So here's my contribution to the growing collection of reviews on Rock Jaw's Alfa Genus. For those of you interested in purchasing a pair, hopefully this is a useful addition; for...
OK, before I get into my review of the MDR-Z7 I feel a need to give some background and history of my time on head-fi. It might help make sense of my love of this headphone and why at the same...
Thanks to Brainwavz for this review set of pleather and velour replacement pads. I bought a pair of the pleather models a year or so ago in an effort to make my wife's JVC S400's more comfortable...
To give you an idea of where I'm coming from I have owned JH audio JH5 IEMs, Fostex T50rps, and Audio Technica ATH-M50x's. My Fostex T50rps were issued to me at audio engineering school and were...
Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i - Page 5post #61 of 657/11/11 at 3:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 657/11/11 at 4:18pmQuote:
Snipe that auction. Trust me on that. Bidding wars are not cool. Sniping ... and winning is cool.post #63 of 657/12/11 at 4:04pmThread Starter
Well I lost the auction There were a few bids earlier this afternoon, but it just ended a few moments ago and a guy outbid me with 1 second left :( Final selling price was $485 and it came with all original accessories + a pair of TTVJ flats
Ah well ...
I PMed head-fi user PanamaRed with some of my preferred bands and songs, and he's going to do a comparative listen with his own RS1 and 325i for some additional input.post #64 of 657/12/11 at 5:11pmQuote:
I told you - sniping an auction is the real way to win something on FleaBay.post #65 of 657/12/11 at 6:26pm
Also, you should post after the auction ends otherwise many head-fier will go compete with you.
No me heh, I want the MSPRO to complete my Alessandro collection haha.
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › New desktop setup? 10 seconds ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 31 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 35 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 47 seconds ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Lightweight Over-Ear Headphones 3 minutes ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by twister6
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Advices for catching the right home loan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3