Currently in my very first bidding war on a pair of used RS1i on eBay right now ... 24 hours left though so plenty of time left. I'm not really too worried since I really like having new things, although saving a cool chunk of change would be nice
- productAlessandro MS-1tagged by System, 7/5/11
- productAlessandro MS2itagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado RS1i Reference Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR-325i Prestige Series Headphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- productGrado SR325is Headphonestagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 7/5/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 7/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Grado modders go Magnum Last post on Yesterday at 8:30 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325is vs Alessandro MS2i Last post on 2/29/12 at 6:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- What's your favorite " rock-out/headbang " headphone? Last post on 8/19/11 at 12:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado 325is or Sennhieser hd600 Last post on 6/1/11 at 2:10am in Headphones (full-size)
- Grado SR325 => 325i => 325is; Alessandro MS2 => MS2i => ? Last post on 9/21/10 at 12:20am in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i - Page 5post #61 of 657/11/11 at 3:14pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 657/11/11 at 4:18pmQuote:
Snipe that auction. Trust me on that. Bidding wars are not cool. Sniping ... and winning is cool.post #63 of 657/12/11 at 4:04pmThread Starter
Well I lost the auction There were a few bids earlier this afternoon, but it just ended a few moments ago and a guy outbid me with 1 second left :( Final selling price was $485 and it came with all original accessories + a pair of TTVJ flats
Ah well ...
I PMed head-fi user PanamaRed with some of my preferred bands and songs, and he's going to do a comparative listen with his own RS1 and 325i for some additional input.post #64 of 657/12/11 at 5:11pmQuote:
I told you - sniping an auction is the real way to win something on FleaBay.post #65 of 657/12/11 at 6:26pm
Also, you should post after the auction ends otherwise many head-fier will go compete with you.
No me heh, I want the MSPRO to complete my Alessandro collection haha.
- Grado SR325is w/ flats vs. Rs1i
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Entry Level / Mid Fi iems with removable cables 10 seconds ago
- › Koss Pro DJ 100 - The Budget King 42 seconds ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 2 minutes ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › IEM recommendations please - with a few specific requests. 4 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)