There was a review a long time ago, for one of Bryston's amps. In it, the reviewer wrote that he had placed a Bryston remote underneath the tire of his SUV. Then ran it over a few times. The Bryston remote apparently functioned perfectly.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 7/16/15 at 1:27am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Govibe Peak Last post on 7/9/12 at 12:12am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amp upgrade for AH-D5000 Last post on 7/2/12 at 4:45am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Beauty and the Beast... Woo WA2 vs WA22 Last post on 7/21/15 at 11:27am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
- Headphone Impedance
New headphone amplifier from Bryston - Page 119
post #1771 of 1776
8/1/15 at 5:15am
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #1772 of 1776
8/1/15 at 9:05am
It could easily take it.
post #1773 of 1776
8/1/15 at 10:58am
I had both side-by-side and felt the amp section of the HA-1 was definitely softer in presentation. The BHA-1 was clearer, more transparent and slightly more dynamic.
I'm head over heels in love with the BHA-1
post #1774 of 1776
8/1/15 at 11:29am
Yes, I can see that from your avatar....
It's a great amp, enjoy.
post #1775 of 1776
8/1/15 at 2:06pm
post #1776 of 1776
8/1/15 at 9:33pm
Originally Posted by hainss
- ngyu what is your HD800 cable?
Yepp! Most definitely better sound stage with the Oppo. I'm a big fan of soundstage, one of the reasons why I have the HD800. As for my cable, its custom-made by a member here on Head-Fi. Can pm you his details =)
- New headphone amplifier from Bryston
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2640 Active Users (463 Members and 2177 Guests)
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Spare Roxqnne, Layla and Angie cables 1 minute ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 1 minute ago
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 7 minutes ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 7 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 8 minutes ago
- › = Hifiman Regrilling Mod = 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 9 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3