Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Bilavideo Cups Pending List
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bilavideo Cups Pending List - Page 6  

post #76 of 677



check pm

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unchain View Post





I believe that's his work number. I already tried calling to no avail earlier today.



 

post #77 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

Thats why if you use paypal and it not a gft you have 45 days to file claims.

 

Are you sure PayPal has such a policy?  A few years back, I was stiffed and they told me at the time they only protected purchased made through eBay.

post #78 of 677



A gift cannot be refunded through paypal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post



 

Are you sure PayPal has such a policy?  A few years back, I was stiffed and they told me at the time they only protected purchased made through eBay.



 

post #79 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post



 

Are you sure PayPal has such a policy?  A few years back, I was stiffed and they told me at the time they only protected purchased made through eBay.


Paypal has buyer protection as long as it done the right way..  You have 45 days to file a claim if you purchased and the seller has a certified paypal account.  I know people who have filed claims and got their money back and they were not ebay purchases.

 

post #80 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post

Paypal has buyer protection as long as it done the right way..  You have 45 days to file a claim if you purchased and the seller has a certified paypal account.  I know people who have filed claims and got their money back and they were not ebay purchases.

 

 

OK, thanks for clarifying.

 

 

 

post #81 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwallman View Post



A gift cannot be refunded through paypal.



 



you beat them with a gift and forfeit the guarantee what for a measley 3 percent. If done correctly it works.


Edited by Frank I - 6/29/11 at 7:18pm
post #82 of 677

to skip the hassle

 

(863) 944-8614

 

according to spokeo and the address Bill gave me

post #83 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post





you neat them with a gift and forfeit the guarantee what for a measley 3 percent. If done correctly it works.



well...3% can be a lot at times, also, who doesn't want those couple extra dollars, plus, I imagine many people gifted money to bill because he was in such high regard at the time and misused the trust given to him (that's the biggest shame IMO, he was a rising star and threw it all away taking money from people who were greatly impressed by him) 

post #84 of 677


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalowings View Post





well...3% can be a lot at times, also, who doesn't want those couple extra dollars, plus, I imagine many people gifted money to bill because he was in such high regard at the time and misused the trust given to him (that's the biggest shame IMO, he was a rising star and threw it all away taking money from people who were greatly impressed by him) 


you did not follow the rules paypal did not get ther fee. I do not gift to anyone. I use paypal service so I should pay to use it its a business and if everyone gifted they are out of business. Mastercard and Visa and American Express charge the merchant and he should accept the terms of paypal also or stipulateSUBMIT buyer pays the fees but honestly now you have the situation so instead of paying the 3 percent now you lose 100 percent.

 

post #85 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post


 


you did not follow the rules paypal did not get ther fee. I do not gift to anyone. I use paypal service so I should pay to use it its a business and if everyone gifted they are out of business. Mastercard and Visa and American Express charge the merchant and he should accept the terms of paypal also or stipulateSUBMIT buyer pays the fees but honestly now you have the situation so instead of paying the 3 percent now you lose 100 percent.

 


well, this is a very hard lesson learned. nobody would have imagined a member like bilavideo bailing out and i am almost certain everybody who made the mistake is beating themselves over it, no need to preach any further imho

 

post #86 of 677

Has anyone considered that something has happened to Bill like he passed away or some major medical problem.  Anything along those lines?  I read his thread and he seemed like a really good guy to just give everyone the shaft. Maybe he had money issues and is just trying to do anything to support the family.  I'm not completely defending him but I just think it's weird that he would do something like this.

post #87 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappyz323 View Post

Has anyone considered that something has happened to Bill like he passed away or some major medical problem.  Anything along those lines?  I read his thread and he seemed like a really good guy to just give everyone the shaft. Maybe he had money issues and is just trying to do anything to support the family.  I'm not completely defending him but I just think it's weird that he would do something like this.


someone should pick up the phone then

 

post #88 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalowings View Post




well, this is a very hard lesson learned. nobody would have imagined a member like bilavideo bailing out and i am almost certain everybody who made the mistake is beating themselves over it, no need to preach any further imho

 


I am not preaching. you commented on why you did ot follow the rules so Yes  a lesson learned well and you paid your tuition.

 

post #89 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post




I am not preaching. you commented on why you did ot follow the rules so Yes  a lesson learned well and you paid your tuition.

 


thanks, except I didn't order nor pay for anything from bila, my pms were unanswered by him inquiring to purchase modifications. also, I don't speak for any other members so please do not address me as if i am

 

post #90 of 677


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalowings View Post




thanks, except I didn't order nor pay for anything from bila, my pms were unanswered by him inquiring to purchase modifications. also, I don't speak for any other members so please do not address me as if i am

 


then why are you commenting on the issue here and on beating paypal. If you lost nothing then what your gripe.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Bilavideo Cups Pending List