Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Bilavideo Cups Pending List
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bilavideo Cups Pending List - Page 4  

post #46 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesMcProgger View Post




blink.gif he must be very disorganized with that stuff.

 

he's the pict he sent me

done2.jpg

 

and another one with my address in the envelope.


Jorge,  OMG - there's a picture of a pair of headphones (Grado SR-80s, I believe) in the FS section with those same cups.  I remember that one of the cups had that blonde section on the upper portion of one of the cups.  let me see if I can find the link.

 


 

 

post #47 of 677
Thread Starter 

the plot thickens..

 

Bill anytime now.. step up and clear your name buddy.

post #48 of 677

those looked like the earcups in sil3nce's for sale post...

post #49 of 677

I found the link to the FS thread on the headphones.  The cups in the picture look awfully close to what pictures Bill sent to Jorge.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/558392/woodied-grados-with-sr80-drivers

post #50 of 677


Even if those are a different set, and james does get the cups pictured, it would have been nice for both sides to match. It would appear that they were split up. 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wje View Post

I found the link to the FS thread on the headphones.  The cups in the picture look awfully close to what pictures Bill sent to Jorge.

 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/558392/woodied-grados-with-sr80-drivers



 

post #51 of 677



 

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwallman View Post


Even if those are a different set, and james does get the cups pictured, it would have been nice for both sides to match. It would appear that they were split up. 
 



 


That's an excellent point.  Also, I wonder why Bill configured both of them (assuming there are two of them) where the blonde section is facing upwards?

 

post #52 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by schwallman View Post


Even if those are a different set, and james does get the cups pictured, it would have been nice for both sides to match. It would appear that they were split up. 
 



 


lol like lost twins!!

 

this is confusing to say the least. and yes they look the same.

 

post #53 of 677

I am surprised and disappointed. I thought Bilavideo was one of the good ones. As for the posting of his phone numbers, I believe we all reap what we sow.

post #54 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by baka1969 View Post

I am surprised and disappointed. I thought Bilavideo was one of the good ones. As for the posting of his phone numbers, I believe we all reap what we sow.

 

Believe me, there are plenty of good people in this World that were good at one time, then turned to the dark side.
 

 

post #55 of 677

I received quite a few pics of shells from Bila, related to "work in progress" during our long PM thread (now suspended since I asked for a refund). The hilarious thing was... the pics were never about my cans. Seriously. The man was way behind on turn time, and he still sent me pics of other guys shells instead of my own stuff.

post #56 of 677

Well I guess he not the next Larry at Headphile creating art. Sad for sure.

post #57 of 677

Whoever's keeping this list, add me...

 

Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. -------- 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For:  5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.

 

~

~
I am worried about Bill and my gear. I'll be calling the police soon if I don't receive them.

 

Bill,. if you're here know that I love your work and am worried about you. Please step up man. Did you move at the end of the summer and stiff us all? Everybody looks up to you. Nobody wants to be out to get you._  _  _  _  p.m. us or something

 

-Hennyo


Edited by Hennyo - 6/29/11 at 4:42pm
post #58 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennyo View Post

I am worried about Bill and my gear. I'll be calling the police soon if I don't receive them.

 

 

The police investigations unit for the city he lives in is a good start.  Also, the FBI Internet crime unit is also another great place to file a complaint.  Finally, since I'm assuming the USPS was utilized for shipping your goods to him, the USPS investigators might be quite interested in the details, too ... and, pinning him down.  Keep in mind, it wasn't all the crime that the mob did that brought them down, but it was usually something petty like using the post office that got them into big trouble.

post #59 of 677



Are you kidding me? how many people sent him actual headphones? Jesus, I just thought there were a few cup payments. Whats that at least 3 sets of headphones so far? I'm sure one day he will pop back in with some unbelievable story about how he was working on some cups and the lathe ripped off his hands. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hennyo View Post

Whoever's keeping this list, add me...

 

Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. -------- 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For:  5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.

 

~

~
I am worried about Bill and my gear. I'll be calling the police soon if I don't receive them.

 

Bill,. if you're here know that I love your work and am worried about you. Please step up man. Did you move at the end of the summer and stiff us all? Everybody looks up to you. Nobody wants to be out to get you._  _  _  _  p.m. us or something

 

-Hennyo



 

post #60 of 677
Quote:

Originally Posted by schwallman View Post

 

Are you kidding me? how many people sent him actual headphones? Jesus, I just thought there were a few cup payments. Whats that at least 3 sets of headphones so far? I'm sure one day he will pop back in with some unbelievable story about how he was working on some cups and the lathe ripped off his hands. 
 


Yeah, Isn't that sick?  I also think he promised to fix Sharkz driver for his SR-60 headphones, but never delivered on that either.  Heck, his place might be featured on Hoarders quite soon.  eek.gif

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Bilavideo Cups Pending List