ooops didn't finish reading till the end of the thread. Huzzah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD598, DT880Pro, SR225, ATH-M50? Last post on 6/15/12 at 7:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for folk in the $200 range. Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Here is my short review of the HOOKA headphone hanger. Thank you to Pandora from Brainwavz for providing me with the product. This very cool headphone hanger came in a nice, small sized...
The Emotiva DC-1 Stealth DAC is frankly, an incredible value. The only other products I can think of that offers such a complete and capable skill set for such a low cost are the Koss KSC75,...
This is a very comfortable headphone (not ideally so, but close enough) and once you get used to the clap force, you barely notice it's on. The sound quality is amazing. I have compared this...
First of all, thank you to @ejong7 for arranging for me to be included in this review tour. I am in no way affiliated with Obravo or any retailer. I am head-fi hobbyist and music lover...
Where do I start? These honestly sound like the HD600/650 in IEM form. My previous go to IEM was the Klipsch X10 ($100), followed by the Klipsch X20i ($539). What is amazing, is that the RE-400...
Bilavideo Cups Pending List - Page 13post #181 of 6777/1/11 at 4:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 6777/1/11 at 4:35amQuote:
I was thinking about this a bit yesterday. I believe it's the time of the year, where posts and presence on this forum tend to dip a bit. I'm sure lots of people are on holday / vacation and haven't seen the thread yet - allowing them to post. It could be some time before all of the others see the thread and post of their issues. Chance are, though, their situations *might* be resolved before they even see this thread.
post #183 of 6777/1/11 at 7:05ampost #184 of 6777/1/11 at 7:11ampost #185 of 6777/1/11 at 7:24ampost #186 of 6777/1/11 at 7:31am
Under the terms of service if a member is selling mods for money they must register as an MOT. From what i see is that a couple of guys are running a business off the thread so Currawong closed it and I guess if someone tries that here again he will either close the thread or make the people doing the mods register as MOT
post #187 of 6777/1/11 at 7:40am
It was just people just starting up with the modding... I think I might even be to blame for advertising for them.. From what I saw that admin was the only one bothered by it.. But, rules is rules... I'm gonna check out the new thread...
Glad to see bill has started making things right.post #188 of 6777/1/11 at 9:06ampost #189 of 6777/1/11 at 10:18amQuote:
That's good to hear. Very good! Myself? Well, he did mention that there were about 33 PMs that he had to respond to. From the way I've been rocking the boat, I'm assuming I'll be the last to be reached, if at all.
post #190 of 6777/1/11 at 1:13pm
Not true, Wayne. While coming back after three weeks is very much like taking a drink with a firehose, I never considered you anything but a friend. It has been a busy day back, and I'm still working my way through the backlog, but you are on my list and not necessarily near the bottom.post #191 of 6777/1/11 at 1:32pmpost #192 of 6777/1/11 at 3:08pmpost #193 of 6777/1/11 at 3:50pmpost #194 of 6777/1/11 at 4:39pm
updated now Bob
1. Saintkeat - Zebrawood modified cups - 17/04/2011 - $50 sent
2. Ubitwarr- Has my SR-225i's and is adding Aluminum Cups and Wood inners. Also adding a silver cable [edit: sent $170] - 4/24/11
3. sml1226 - Original: Inners and Replacements for broken cocobolo shells. Updated deal (6/14/11): swap for single piece lathed version - 2/24/11 - $30 sent
4. chrislangley4253 - paid for some dynamat (eventually got it elsewhere)
5. Xaval. Sent Bilavideo 200USD on Jan, 31st by Paypal for a set of custom cans - Issue solved on July, 1st
6. Oberg - Oak cups - 08/04/2011 - $60
7. Radio-Head - Sent his SR-225 - (status: Pending Bill sending them back on priority mail)
8. mihirwadia - has my SR225i for wood cups and recable. Also paid $80.
9. wje - SR-325 wooden liners that Bilavideo was going to send me; and, then eventually after a few PMs, he felt bad for the delay and offered to send me some new cups to - but, wanted me to pick a color - 28/3/11
10. unchain - SR80i cups, both inner and outer, dynamat, etc. Bill has my SR-80i ($100 value). $60 on 3/18/2011 for cups and $25 on 4/8/2011 for cups/headphone help respectively. $185 total.
11. Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For: 5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.
12. wje, sent $10 for postage of shells (trial purposes)
13. BobSaysHi, sent $10 for shipping on cups
Total cash in the wild: $620
Equipment pending return: 2x SR225i | 1x SR225 | 1 x SR80 (I don't dare to put a market value on them since condition of cans is unknown)
Edited by xaval - 7/1/11 at 4:40pmpost #195 of 6777/1/11 at 5:14pm
This thread is locked
- Bilavideo Cups Pending List
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › MEE Audio Pinnacle P1 - $199 Dynamic Driver Flagship *Reviews 2nd... 2 seconds ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 - Vorsprung durch Balanced 27 seconds ago
- › Canton Ergo 91 DC floorstanding speakers 43 seconds ago
- › NEW: Tralucent Audio Plus5 BA IEM 48 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › AUS: Audeze Sine. Great condition - PRICE DROP 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Schiit Vali 2 Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by achelgeson
- › Meze 99 Classics by Mshenay
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by C.C.S.
- › Effect Audio Leonidas by MikePortnoy
- › Brainwavz BLU-200 by DynamikeB
- › Marantz HD- DAC1High Definition USB DAC / Headphone Amp by Gamergtx260
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...