ooops didn't finish reading till the end of the thread. Huzzah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD598, DT880Pro, SR225, ATH-M50? Last post on 6/15/12 at 7:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for folk in the $200 range. Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Bilavideo Cups Pending List - Page 13post #181 of 6777/1/11 at 4:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 6777/1/11 at 4:35amQuote:
I was thinking about this a bit yesterday. I believe it's the time of the year, where posts and presence on this forum tend to dip a bit. I'm sure lots of people are on holday / vacation and haven't seen the thread yet - allowing them to post. It could be some time before all of the others see the thread and post of their issues. Chance are, though, their situations *might* be resolved before they even see this thread.
post #183 of 6777/1/11 at 7:05ampost #184 of 6777/1/11 at 7:11ampost #185 of 6777/1/11 at 7:24ampost #186 of 6777/1/11 at 7:31am
Under the terms of service if a member is selling mods for money they must register as an MOT. From what i see is that a couple of guys are running a business off the thread so Currawong closed it and I guess if someone tries that here again he will either close the thread or make the people doing the mods register as MOT
post #187 of 6777/1/11 at 7:40am
It was just people just starting up with the modding... I think I might even be to blame for advertising for them.. From what I saw that admin was the only one bothered by it.. But, rules is rules... I'm gonna check out the new thread...
Glad to see bill has started making things right.post #188 of 6777/1/11 at 9:06ampost #189 of 6777/1/11 at 10:18amQuote:
That's good to hear. Very good! Myself? Well, he did mention that there were about 33 PMs that he had to respond to. From the way I've been rocking the boat, I'm assuming I'll be the last to be reached, if at all.
post #190 of 6777/1/11 at 1:13pm
Not true, Wayne. While coming back after three weeks is very much like taking a drink with a firehose, I never considered you anything but a friend. It has been a busy day back, and I'm still working my way through the backlog, but you are on my list and not necessarily near the bottom.post #191 of 6777/1/11 at 1:32pmpost #192 of 6777/1/11 at 3:08pmpost #193 of 6777/1/11 at 3:50pmpost #194 of 6777/1/11 at 4:39pm
updated now Bob
1. Saintkeat - Zebrawood modified cups - 17/04/2011 - $50 sent
2. Ubitwarr- Has my SR-225i's and is adding Aluminum Cups and Wood inners. Also adding a silver cable [edit: sent $170] - 4/24/11
3. sml1226 - Original: Inners and Replacements for broken cocobolo shells. Updated deal (6/14/11): swap for single piece lathed version - 2/24/11 - $30 sent
4. chrislangley4253 - paid for some dynamat (eventually got it elsewhere)
5. Xaval. Sent Bilavideo 200USD on Jan, 31st by Paypal for a set of custom cans - Issue solved on July, 1st
6. Oberg - Oak cups - 08/04/2011 - $60
7. Radio-Head - Sent his SR-225 - (status: Pending Bill sending them back on priority mail)
8. mihirwadia - has my SR225i for wood cups and recable. Also paid $80.
9. wje - SR-325 wooden liners that Bilavideo was going to send me; and, then eventually after a few PMs, he felt bad for the delay and offered to send me some new cups to - but, wanted me to pick a color - 28/3/11
10. unchain - SR80i cups, both inner and outer, dynamat, etc. Bill has my SR-80i ($100 value). $60 on 3/18/2011 for cups and $25 on 4/8/2011 for cups/headphone help respectively. $185 total.
11. Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For: 5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.
12. wje, sent $10 for postage of shells (trial purposes)
13. BobSaysHi, sent $10 for shipping on cups
Total cash in the wild: $620
Equipment pending return: 2x SR225i | 1x SR225 | 1 x SR80 (I don't dare to put a market value on them since condition of cans is unknown)
Edited by xaval - 7/1/11 at 4:40pmpost #195 of 6777/1/11 at 5:14pm
This thread is locked
- Bilavideo Cups Pending List
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 1 minute ago
- › iBasso DX50/DX90 Wallpaper (320x240) Gallery 2 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 4 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 5 minutes ago
- › Audiofly AF140 Triple Hybrid - AUSTRALIAN Tour Thread and Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 6 minutes ago
- › Help, need advice to find "right" headphone 7 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)