ooops didn't finish reading till the end of the thread. Huzzah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD598, DT880Pro, SR225, ATH-M50? Last post on 6/15/12 at 7:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for folk in the $200 range. Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Bilavideo Cups Pending List - Page 13post #181 of 6777/1/11 at 4:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 6777/1/11 at 4:35amQuote:
I was thinking about this a bit yesterday. I believe it's the time of the year, where posts and presence on this forum tend to dip a bit. I'm sure lots of people are on holday / vacation and haven't seen the thread yet - allowing them to post. It could be some time before all of the others see the thread and post of their issues. Chance are, though, their situations *might* be resolved before they even see this thread.
post #183 of 6777/1/11 at 7:05ampost #184 of 6777/1/11 at 7:11ampost #185 of 6777/1/11 at 7:24ampost #186 of 6777/1/11 at 7:31am
Under the terms of service if a member is selling mods for money they must register as an MOT. From what i see is that a couple of guys are running a business off the thread so Currawong closed it and I guess if someone tries that here again he will either close the thread or make the people doing the mods register as MOT
post #187 of 6777/1/11 at 7:40am
It was just people just starting up with the modding... I think I might even be to blame for advertising for them.. From what I saw that admin was the only one bothered by it.. But, rules is rules... I'm gonna check out the new thread...
Glad to see bill has started making things right.post #188 of 6777/1/11 at 9:06ampost #189 of 6777/1/11 at 10:18amQuote:
That's good to hear. Very good! Myself? Well, he did mention that there were about 33 PMs that he had to respond to. From the way I've been rocking the boat, I'm assuming I'll be the last to be reached, if at all.
post #190 of 6777/1/11 at 1:13pm
Not true, Wayne. While coming back after three weeks is very much like taking a drink with a firehose, I never considered you anything but a friend. It has been a busy day back, and I'm still working my way through the backlog, but you are on my list and not necessarily near the bottom.post #191 of 6777/1/11 at 1:32pmpost #192 of 6777/1/11 at 3:08pmpost #193 of 6777/1/11 at 3:50pmpost #194 of 6777/1/11 at 4:39pm
updated now Bob
1. Saintkeat - Zebrawood modified cups - 17/04/2011 - $50 sent
2. Ubitwarr- Has my SR-225i's and is adding Aluminum Cups and Wood inners. Also adding a silver cable [edit: sent $170] - 4/24/11
3. sml1226 - Original: Inners and Replacements for broken cocobolo shells. Updated deal (6/14/11): swap for single piece lathed version - 2/24/11 - $30 sent
4. chrislangley4253 - paid for some dynamat (eventually got it elsewhere)
5. Xaval. Sent Bilavideo 200USD on Jan, 31st by Paypal for a set of custom cans - Issue solved on July, 1st
6. Oberg - Oak cups - 08/04/2011 - $60
7. Radio-Head - Sent his SR-225 - (status: Pending Bill sending them back on priority mail)
8. mihirwadia - has my SR225i for wood cups and recable. Also paid $80.
9. wje - SR-325 wooden liners that Bilavideo was going to send me; and, then eventually after a few PMs, he felt bad for the delay and offered to send me some new cups to - but, wanted me to pick a color - 28/3/11
10. unchain - SR80i cups, both inner and outer, dynamat, etc. Bill has my SR-80i ($100 value). $60 on 3/18/2011 for cups and $25 on 4/8/2011 for cups/headphone help respectively. $185 total.
11. Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For: 5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.
12. wje, sent $10 for postage of shells (trial purposes)
13. BobSaysHi, sent $10 for shipping on cups
Total cash in the wild: $620
Equipment pending return: 2x SR225i | 1x SR225 | 1 x SR80 (I don't dare to put a market value on them since condition of cans is unknown)
Edited by xaval - 7/1/11 at 4:40pmpost #195 of 6777/1/11 at 5:14pm
This thread is locked
- Bilavideo Cups Pending List
- Headphone Impedance
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 12 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 5 minutes ago
- › What company has the sound signature I'm looking for? 5 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob