ooops didn't finish reading till the end of the thread. Huzzah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD598, DT880Pro, SR225, ATH-M50? Last post on 6/15/12 at 7:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for folk in the $200 range. Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
FiiO x5iii Many times, there is trepidation when you sign up for a possible tour review, at least for me. Your hope is to not only be chosen, but to give an open honest review, under the...
I would like to thank Gibson Innovations for the opportunity to review the H900M. Above: H900M top, A800 below Above: H900M Before I begin,...
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
Bilavideo Cups Pending List - Page 13post #181 of 6777/1/11 at 4:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 6777/1/11 at 4:35amQuote:
I was thinking about this a bit yesterday. I believe it's the time of the year, where posts and presence on this forum tend to dip a bit. I'm sure lots of people are on holday / vacation and haven't seen the thread yet - allowing them to post. It could be some time before all of the others see the thread and post of their issues. Chance are, though, their situations *might* be resolved before they even see this thread.
post #183 of 6777/1/11 at 7:05ampost #184 of 6777/1/11 at 7:11ampost #185 of 6777/1/11 at 7:24ampost #186 of 6777/1/11 at 7:31am
Under the terms of service if a member is selling mods for money they must register as an MOT. From what i see is that a couple of guys are running a business off the thread so Currawong closed it and I guess if someone tries that here again he will either close the thread or make the people doing the mods register as MOT
post #187 of 6777/1/11 at 7:40am
It was just people just starting up with the modding... I think I might even be to blame for advertising for them.. From what I saw that admin was the only one bothered by it.. But, rules is rules... I'm gonna check out the new thread...
Glad to see bill has started making things right.post #188 of 6777/1/11 at 9:06ampost #189 of 6777/1/11 at 10:18amQuote:
That's good to hear. Very good! Myself? Well, he did mention that there were about 33 PMs that he had to respond to. From the way I've been rocking the boat, I'm assuming I'll be the last to be reached, if at all.
post #190 of 6777/1/11 at 1:13pm
Not true, Wayne. While coming back after three weeks is very much like taking a drink with a firehose, I never considered you anything but a friend. It has been a busy day back, and I'm still working my way through the backlog, but you are on my list and not necessarily near the bottom.post #191 of 6777/1/11 at 1:32pmpost #192 of 6777/1/11 at 3:08pmpost #193 of 6777/1/11 at 3:50pmpost #194 of 6777/1/11 at 4:39pm
updated now Bob
1. Saintkeat - Zebrawood modified cups - 17/04/2011 - $50 sent
2. Ubitwarr- Has my SR-225i's and is adding Aluminum Cups and Wood inners. Also adding a silver cable [edit: sent $170] - 4/24/11
3. sml1226 - Original: Inners and Replacements for broken cocobolo shells. Updated deal (6/14/11): swap for single piece lathed version - 2/24/11 - $30 sent
4. chrislangley4253 - paid for some dynamat (eventually got it elsewhere)
5. Xaval. Sent Bilavideo 200USD on Jan, 31st by Paypal for a set of custom cans - Issue solved on July, 1st
6. Oberg - Oak cups - 08/04/2011 - $60
7. Radio-Head - Sent his SR-225 - (status: Pending Bill sending them back on priority mail)
8. mihirwadia - has my SR225i for wood cups and recable. Also paid $80.
9. wje - SR-325 wooden liners that Bilavideo was going to send me; and, then eventually after a few PMs, he felt bad for the delay and offered to send me some new cups to - but, wanted me to pick a color - 28/3/11
10. unchain - SR80i cups, both inner and outer, dynamat, etc. Bill has my SR-80i ($100 value). $60 on 3/18/2011 for cups and $25 on 4/8/2011 for cups/headphone help respectively. $185 total.
11. Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For: 5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.
12. wje, sent $10 for postage of shells (trial purposes)
13. BobSaysHi, sent $10 for shipping on cups
Total cash in the wild: $620
Equipment pending return: 2x SR225i | 1x SR225 | 1 x SR80 (I don't dare to put a market value on them since condition of cans is unknown)
Edited by xaval - 7/1/11 at 4:40pmpost #195 of 6777/1/11 at 5:14pm
This thread is locked
- Bilavideo Cups Pending List
- Headphone Impedance
- › The DIY Discman Repair Thread 41 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Electrostatic Prototype Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E07k Enough to Power the 250 ohm DT 990 Pro? DT990 or AKG 550? 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear