ooops didn't finish reading till the end of the thread. Huzzah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Another one of THOSE threads (help) Last post on 7/30/12 at 7:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Out to buy my first set of real headphones...looking for some open ear choices under $300 Last post on 6/27/12 at 8:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD598, DT880Pro, SR225, ATH-M50? Last post on 6/15/12 at 7:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best headphones for folk in the $200 range. Last post on 6/6/12 at 10:20am in Headphones (full-size)
- Choosing new headphones Last post on 6/6/12 at 9:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I received by LG for review purposes. Here are my thoughts are 6 weeks. Aesthetics. The unique ‘on-neck horse-shoe’ design is inconspicuous sits neatly and discreetly around the neck line....
Signature Acoustics C-12: The Elemental Underdog Woodies Company Background Audiophiles love music, especially when played from high quality audio products that contain several different...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank SoundMagic for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. If you live in US, they are currently available at a...
*A sample of the IEM500 was provided to me in return for my honest review* - Photos taken by, me.- One of the funniest things is when a company writes all these outlandish claims with their...
Me: I am an amateur musician & avid admirer of music from India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the...
Bilavideo Cups Pending List - Page 13post #181 of 6777/1/11 at 4:20am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #182 of 6777/1/11 at 4:35amQuote:
I was thinking about this a bit yesterday. I believe it's the time of the year, where posts and presence on this forum tend to dip a bit. I'm sure lots of people are on holday / vacation and haven't seen the thread yet - allowing them to post. It could be some time before all of the others see the thread and post of their issues. Chance are, though, their situations *might* be resolved before they even see this thread.
post #183 of 6777/1/11 at 7:05ampost #184 of 6777/1/11 at 7:11ampost #185 of 6777/1/11 at 7:24ampost #186 of 6777/1/11 at 7:31am
Under the terms of service if a member is selling mods for money they must register as an MOT. From what i see is that a couple of guys are running a business off the thread so Currawong closed it and I guess if someone tries that here again he will either close the thread or make the people doing the mods register as MOT
post #187 of 6777/1/11 at 7:40am
It was just people just starting up with the modding... I think I might even be to blame for advertising for them.. From what I saw that admin was the only one bothered by it.. But, rules is rules... I'm gonna check out the new thread...
Glad to see bill has started making things right.post #188 of 6777/1/11 at 9:06ampost #189 of 6777/1/11 at 10:18amQuote:
That's good to hear. Very good! Myself? Well, he did mention that there were about 33 PMs that he had to respond to. From the way I've been rocking the boat, I'm assuming I'll be the last to be reached, if at all.
post #190 of 6777/1/11 at 1:13pm
Not true, Wayne. While coming back after three weeks is very much like taking a drink with a firehose, I never considered you anything but a friend. It has been a busy day back, and I'm still working my way through the backlog, but you are on my list and not necessarily near the bottom.post #191 of 6777/1/11 at 1:32pmpost #192 of 6777/1/11 at 3:08pmpost #193 of 6777/1/11 at 3:50pmpost #194 of 6777/1/11 at 4:39pm
updated now Bob
1. Saintkeat - Zebrawood modified cups - 17/04/2011 - $50 sent
2. Ubitwarr- Has my SR-225i's and is adding Aluminum Cups and Wood inners. Also adding a silver cable [edit: sent $170] - 4/24/11
3. sml1226 - Original: Inners and Replacements for broken cocobolo shells. Updated deal (6/14/11): swap for single piece lathed version - 2/24/11 - $30 sent
4. chrislangley4253 - paid for some dynamat (eventually got it elsewhere)
5. Xaval. Sent Bilavideo 200USD on Jan, 31st by Paypal for a set of custom cans - Issue solved on July, 1st
6. Oberg - Oak cups - 08/04/2011 - $60
7. Radio-Head - Sent his SR-225 - (status: Pending Bill sending them back on priority mail)
8. mihirwadia - has my SR225i for wood cups and recable. Also paid $80.
9. wje - SR-325 wooden liners that Bilavideo was going to send me; and, then eventually after a few PMs, he felt bad for the delay and offered to send me some new cups to - but, wanted me to pick a color - 28/3/11
10. unchain - SR80i cups, both inner and outer, dynamat, etc. Bill has my SR-80i ($100 value). $60 on 3/18/2011 for cups and $25 on 4/8/2011 for cups/headphone help respectively. $185 total.
11. Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For: 5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.
12. wje, sent $10 for postage of shells (trial purposes)
13. BobSaysHi, sent $10 for shipping on cups
Total cash in the wild: $620
Equipment pending return: 2x SR225i | 1x SR225 | 1 x SR80 (I don't dare to put a market value on them since condition of cans is unknown)
Edited by xaval - 7/1/11 at 4:40pmpost #195 of 6777/1/11 at 5:14pm
This thread is locked
- Bilavideo Cups Pending List
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › What % of equipment reviews do you believe? 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 4 minutes ago
- › New iBasso Portable Amp/DAC: iBasso D14 "Bushmaster" 5 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 5 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 is a coming - internal discussions 5 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 6 minutes ago
- › LG Electronics TONE INFINIM Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Retail... by lwbanerjee
- › Signature Acoustics Elements Series C-12 by vlenbo
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by twister6
- › Puro Sound Labs - IEM500 Earphones by BloodyPenguin
- › Matrix M-Stage by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by Dokins
- › Fidue A65 - Titanium micro dynamic driver IEM by DJScope
- › Astell&Kern AK10 Portable Hi-Fi Audio DAC Headphone amplifer... by Hawaiibadboy
- › iClever® IC-BTH01 Lightweight Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Sports... by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Cotnijoe
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)