Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Bilavideo Cups Pending List
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Bilavideo Cups Pending List - Page 8  

post #106 of 677

Do not call cops people.
Don't be harsh.

As said, compose official letter and send it to his address.

Then wait, if no response, then i think you have no other way.

Still, it is a lot of money + headphones sent, after all.

post #107 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulsive View Post

Do not call cops people.
Don't be harsh.

As said, compose official letter and send it to his address.

Then wait, if no response, then i think you have no other way.

Still, it is a lot of money + headphones sent, after all.


Correct.  From a legal standpoint you need to exhaust most if not all remedies available to you before law enforcement and the courts will get involved.  I'm sure everyone would be happy for a resolution prior to arriving at that stage.  Has anyone PM'd him a link to this thread?

 

post #108 of 677

nah everyone should lawyer up. This is murrica. That's how true justice is conducted.

post #109 of 677

Guy's in case someone else pops up stranded, please try to update your own info using this "semi" template. I think some aspects are not exactly clear yet:

a) Ubitwarr: have you sent cash or just the cans?

b) Chris, how much did you send?

 

1. Saintkeat - Zebrawood modified cups - 17/04/2011 - $50 sent

2. Ubitwarr- Has my SR-225i's and is adding Aluminum Cups and Wood inners. Also adding a silver cable - 4/24/11

3. sml1226 - Original: Inners and Replacements for broken cocobolo shells. Updated deal (6/14/11): swap for single piece lathed version - 2/24/11 - $30 sent

4. chrislangley4253 - paid for some dynamat (eventually got it elsewhere)

5. Xaval. Sent Bilavideo 200USD on Jan, 31st by Paypal for a set of custom cans

6. Oberg - Oak cups - 08/04/2011 - $60

7. Radio-Head - Sent his SR-225 - (status: Unknown)

8. mihirwadia - has my SR225i for wood cups and recable. Also paid $80.

9. wje - SR-325 wooden liners that Bilavideo was going to send me; and, then eventually after a few PMs, he felt bad for the delay and offered to send me some new cups to - but, wanted me to pick a color - 28/3/11

10. unchain - SR80i cups, both inner and outer, dynamat, etc. Bill has my SR-80i ($100 value). $60 on 3/18/2011 for cups and $25 on 4/8/2011 for cups/headphone help respectively. $185 total.

11. Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For:  5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.

 

Total cash sent: $630*

Equipment sent : 2x SR225i | 1x SR225 | 1 x SR80 (I don't dare to put a market value on them since condition of cans is unknown)

 

* pending further info at this moment

post #110 of 677

That is a concerning thought. Are there any members in the Tampa/Orlando area who would be willing to make a 1 hr drive to check on him or would that be taking things too far? 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobSaysHi View Post




someone should pick up the phone then

 



 

post #111 of 677

Hmm, something must have happend to him right?

I mean it seams like an awful lot of work for so "little" cash.

 

If i would do an internet scam i would have aimed alittle higher, like selling 500$ amps or something.....

post #112 of 677

O...ok. Then I apologize for my words!! 
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by baka1969 View Post

Quote:Originally Posted by mihirwadia 



"We can talk about sowing and reaping when you're cheated out of $280 and are trying to get it back."


I actually meant Bilavideo should reap what he's sowed. If he gets bombarded with calls to his home or business that's what he's done to himself.



 

post #113 of 677
I live in Tampa but then again im only fifteen so I can't drive
post #114 of 677

Just saw this and wanted to let you guys know not to be so sure that the "online" indicator is working, as there is a bug in the system that might show people as having viewed Head-Fi when they really haven't. From what I can see, the last time he did anything on the site was the 10th of June.

post #115 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappyz323 View Post

Has anyone considered that something has happened to Bill like he passed away or some major medical problem.  Anything along those lines?  I read his thread and he seemed like a really good guy to just give everyone the shaft. Maybe he had money issues and is just trying to do anything to support the family.  I'm not completely defending him but I just think it's weird that he would do something like this.


Just the other day, another member pointed out that the green "on line" button was lit next to his name when they were going throught the thread and saw one of his posts.  Now, that seems a bit ironic, to me.
 

 

post #116 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaval View Post

Guy's in case someone else pops up stranded, please try to update your own info using this "semi" template. I think some aspects are not exactly clear yet:

a) Ubitwarr: have you sent cash or just the cans?

b) Chris, how much did you send?

 

1. Saintkeat - Zebrawood modified cups - 17/04/2011 - $50 sent

2. Ubitwarr- Has my SR-225i's and is adding Aluminum Cups and Wood inners. Also adding a silver cable - 4/24/11

3. sml1226 - Original: Inners and Replacements for broken cocobolo shells. Updated deal (6/14/11): swap for single piece lathed version - 2/24/11 - $30 sent

4. chrislangley4253 - paid for some dynamat (eventually got it elsewhere)

5. Xaval. Sent Bilavideo 200USD on Jan, 31st by Paypal for a set of custom cans

6. Oberg - Oak cups - 08/04/2011 - $60

7. Radio-Head - Sent his SR-225 - (status: Unknown)

8. mihirwadia - has my SR225i for wood cups and recable. Also paid $80.

9. wje - SR-325 wooden liners that Bilavideo was going to send me; and, then eventually after a few PMs, he felt bad for the delay and offered to send me some new cups to - but, wanted me to pick a color - 28/3/11

10. unchain - SR80i cups, both inner and outer, dynamat, etc. Bill has my SR-80i ($100 value). $60 on 3/18/2011 for cups and $25 on 4/8/2011 for cups/headphone help respectively. $185 total.

11. Hennyo - I sent Bill the following and have reciepts for all. 125$ sent, Grado SR 60i's, stock pads and Bowl pads, and Sennheiser HD 650 Box. For:  5ft recable, Cocobolo GS1k cups and return shipping.

 

Total cash sent: $630*

Equipment sent : 2x SR225i | 1x SR225 | 1 x SR80 (I don't dare to put a market value on them since condition of cans is unknown)

 

* pending further info at this moment


My cash outlay was $10.00 - that I didn't include in the above.  However, since the liner project was one of Bill's "betas",  he just asked for shipping money.  So, $10 was sent via PayPal for shipping, but not essentially for any goods.
 

 

post #117 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Currawong View Post

Just saw this and wanted to let you guys know not to be so sure that the "online" indicator is working, as there is a bug in the system that might show people as having viewed Head-Fi when they really haven't. From what I can see, the last time he did anything on the site was the 10th of June.

I have a tab on my browser with his profile open. Sometimes it's signaled as being online (most offline). Is the indicator a bona fide signal? The last time I noticed it was green was just a couple of day ago.
 

 

 

post #118 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaval View Post

Guy's in case someone else pops up stranded, please try to update your own info using this "semi" template. I think some aspects are not exactly clear yet:

a) Ubitwarr: have you sent cash or just the cans?

b) Chris, how much did you send?

 


 

I've sent him my SR-225i's and $170 in cash.

post #119 of 677
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvins View Post

told me a few times he placed dynamat in the male for me.
 

eek.gif

post #120 of 677
Quote:

Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvins View Post

told me a few times he placed dynamat in the male for me.
 


eek.gif



oh man, the plot thickens and has now sexual abuse.

 

 

directed by M. Night Shyamalan


Edited by JamesMcProgger - 6/30/11 at 6:49am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Bilavideo Cups Pending List