Hello, I want to ask a question that, K271 and K272, which is better for classical? Thank you.
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K272 HD vs AKG K271 Mk. II vs Shure SRH940? Last post on 9/6/11 at 1:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Narrowing purchase to 4 AKG Headphones: Audiophile's Plea Last post on 9/2/11 at 6:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- What is AKG's best closed-back design? Last post on 1/20/11 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- acustic piano + closed headphones: AKG/sennheiser? Shure? plz help!!! Last post on 10/12/12 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Sennheiser US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. While waiting to receive my review unit of recently...
What's In The Box? The cardboard box itself is a cute little deal, with the Noble logo and the Wizard's signature. On the top left, the model and serial number are handwritten (apparently I'm the...
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
K271 and K272, which is better for classical?post #1 of 66/26/11 at 7:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/26/11 at 7:16pm
IIRC, they're the same.
Kinda like the K701 and K702, they just have different paint jobs. If you're talking about the MKII, the "2" version will come with a detachable cable and another set of earpads.
If I'm wrong, I doubt the difference will be drastic.post #3 of 66/26/11 at 7:32pm
They're identical, and I've directly compared them. I'd get the 271 since you'll save a chunk of cash and get the detachable cord, but I do like the 272 color scheme better. Only reason I got the 272 instead of the 271 was that I found them for sub $150 new.post #4 of 66/27/11 at 2:06ampost #5 of 67/5/11 at 1:18am
one has velor type earpads the other has leather type earpads, as mentioned k271 mkii has detachable cable but also has some sort of annoying (or not) switch that turns them off when removed. K240 sounds similar but there are differences no?post #6 of 67/5/11 at 2:03amthe k271 is basically a closed version of the k240MKII and the 240 MKII is the same as the k240 studios. the MKII just comes in AKG's known ''silver'' color to look like their vintage models and comes with extra cable and extra velour ear pads.
i would go for the k240/MKII instead cause it's semi open and will give an impressive of a wider soundstage.
- K271 and K272, which is better for classical?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Best DAC under 100 (Help!) 26 seconds ago
- › HIFIME 9018D USB DAC 1 minute ago
- › [PROBLEMS] V-Moda M100 + Asus Xonar DGX 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 3 minutes ago
- › Two new HifiMan players announced: HM700 and HM802 3 minutes ago
- › New NOS DAC from Metrum- OCTAVE MK11 3 minutes ago
- › Amplification and Planar-Magnetic Headphones' purely resistive... 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 4 minutes ago
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Sennheiser Momentum Wireless Over Ear Headphones in Black M2AEBT by twister6
- › Noble 4 by Kuroneko Guy
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2