Hello, I want to ask a question that, K271 and K272, which is better for classical? Thank you.
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K272 HD vs AKG K271 Mk. II vs Shure SRH940? Last post on 9/6/11 at 1:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Narrowing purchase to 4 AKG Headphones: Audiophile's Plea Last post on 9/2/11 at 6:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- What is AKG's best closed-back design? Last post on 1/20/11 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- acustic piano + closed headphones: AKG/sennheiser? Shure? plz help!!! Last post on 10/12/12 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
https://store.thinksound.com/ I would like to give a hearty thanks to Thinksound's Aaron Fournier for reaching out to me for this review. I was provided with a review sample of the ON2...
This is a review of the Burson Audio Cable+ RCA to RCA active cable. The Burson Audio Cable+ was sent to me by Burson Audio for me as a loaner unit to test it out, thanks to Burson Audio for...
Most people balk at spending more than $20 on a pair of headphones, given the disposable history of a typical portable consumer headphones for the past 35 years. Music lovers who do invest in a...
It’s Black Friday, and what’s more black than to buy a good pair of headphones for your favorite rocker or metalhead. Today the headphone audiophile community is buzzing about what may become a...
The evolution of headphones has been fascinating to watch over the years. Pretty much everyone aged 50 and younger has grown up using headphones, and have owned many, many pairs. Some may remember...
K271 and K272, which is better for classical?post #1 of 66/26/11 at 7:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/26/11 at 7:16pm
IIRC, they're the same.
Kinda like the K701 and K702, they just have different paint jobs. If you're talking about the MKII, the "2" version will come with a detachable cable and another set of earpads.
If I'm wrong, I doubt the difference will be drastic.post #3 of 66/26/11 at 7:32pm
They're identical, and I've directly compared them. I'd get the 271 since you'll save a chunk of cash and get the detachable cord, but I do like the 272 color scheme better. Only reason I got the 272 instead of the 271 was that I found them for sub $150 new.post #4 of 66/27/11 at 2:06ampost #5 of 67/5/11 at 1:18am
one has velor type earpads the other has leather type earpads, as mentioned k271 mkii has detachable cable but also has some sort of annoying (or not) switch that turns them off when removed. K240 sounds similar but there are differences no?post #6 of 67/5/11 at 2:03amthe k271 is basically a closed version of the k240MKII and the 240 MKII is the same as the k240 studios. the MKII just comes in AKG's known ''silver'' color to look like their vintage models and comes with extra cable and extra velour ear pads.
i would go for the k240/MKII instead cause it's semi open and will give an impressive of a wider soundstage.
- K271 and K272, which is better for classical?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Woo Audio WA-8 20 seconds ago
- › Fostex / Massdrop THC-X00 mahogany [AUS] 1 minute ago
- › Benjie S5 Offical Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio WA8 Review - Head-Fi TV 8 minutes ago
- › Audio-GD NFB-11.32 & NFB-11 (2014) (Delivery & Impression Thread)!!! 9 minutes ago
- › Low cost player primarily for audiobooks? 9 minutes ago
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 - Flagship ciem reload ! 10 minutes ago
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears - Introducing "ARTHUR" , [USA & Europe... 11 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 12 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 12 minutes ago
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Dsnuts
- › Burson Audio Cable+ by peter123
- › BeyerDynamic DT 1990 PRO 250 Ohm Open Studio Headphones (710490) by Fastnbulbous
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by Fastnbulbous
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Fastnbulbous
- › 1MORE MK801 Over-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and Remote... by glassmonkey
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by zamroni
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Wireless by Rafique Adzam
- › Mcdodo Lightning to Audio Cable (for iPhone 7) w/ charging function by Webkarma
- › Final F7200 by malcolm.mcintyre
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...