Hello, I want to ask a question that, K271 and K272, which is better for classical? Thank you.
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K272 HD vs AKG K271 Mk. II vs Shure SRH940? Last post on 9/6/11 at 1:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Narrowing purchase to 4 AKG Headphones: Audiophile's Plea Last post on 9/2/11 at 6:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- What is AKG's best closed-back design? Last post on 1/20/11 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- acustic piano + closed headphones: AKG/sennheiser? Shure? plz help!!! Last post on 10/12/12 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
For larger views of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual imagesINTRODUCTION Following the successful launch of the initial Trinity range on Kickstarter, Bob (Trinity's CEO and...
REVIEW: ifi Pro iCan Equipment used: Headphones: Sennheiser HD800S, Hifiman Edition X, Hifiman HE-560, AKG K7XX, Audeze LCD-2f, Sennheiser Momentum, HD-650, Oppo PM-2, PM-3, Aurisonics ASG...
Thank-you to Pandora of Brainwavz for supplying the Omega for review. Brainwavz has been around for a while now and this isn't my first encounter with one of their products. In 2011 I...
I picked this up second hand on ebay, more out of curiosity than anything. I'm just getting into listening with headphones and one of my amps doesn't have a headphone socket, so this seemed like as...
I have owned the Darkvoice 336SE for a while now, and consider myself a discerning listener/audiophile. My listening setup consists of two KRK RP-5 studio reference monitors, and a KRK RP-10S, and...
K271 and K272, which is better for classical?post #1 of 66/26/11 at 7:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/26/11 at 7:16pm
IIRC, they're the same.
Kinda like the K701 and K702, they just have different paint jobs. If you're talking about the MKII, the "2" version will come with a detachable cable and another set of earpads.
If I'm wrong, I doubt the difference will be drastic.post #3 of 66/26/11 at 7:32pm
They're identical, and I've directly compared them. I'd get the 271 since you'll save a chunk of cash and get the detachable cord, but I do like the 272 color scheme better. Only reason I got the 272 instead of the 271 was that I found them for sub $150 new.post #4 of 66/27/11 at 2:06ampost #5 of 67/5/11 at 1:18am
one has velor type earpads the other has leather type earpads, as mentioned k271 mkii has detachable cable but also has some sort of annoying (or not) switch that turns them off when removed. K240 sounds similar but there are differences no?post #6 of 67/5/11 at 2:03amthe k271 is basically a closed version of the k240MKII and the 240 MKII is the same as the k240 studios. the MKII just comes in AKG's known ''silver'' color to look like their vintage models and comes with extra cable and extra velour ear pads.
i would go for the k240/MKII instead cause it's semi open and will give an impressive of a wider soundstage.
- K271 and K272, which is better for classical?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Grado Fan Club! 35 seconds ago
- › Ayre Acoustics "Codex" DAC/Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › Xonar Essense stx Random LOUD high pitched Ringing Noise? 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Stax: SR 002 + Srm 002 and Srm 003 mk2 + Srm 003 impression and... 1 minute ago
- › Vivo XPlay 5 3 minutes ago
- › Meet the HD 598 Special Edition 3 minutes ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 5 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 5 minutes ago
- › Trinity Audio Engineering Atlas water resistant sports in-ear monitor by Brooko
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Koolpep
- › Brainwavz Omega In Ear Earbuds Noise Isolating Earphones Remote... by Deviltooth
- › Bravo Audio Ocean by Varley58
- › Darkvoice 336SE by Shasari
- › HiFime SPDIF Optical 9018 DAC by HiFiChris
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...