Hello, I want to ask a question that, K271 and K272, which is better for classical? Thank you.
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K272 HD vs AKG K271 Mk. II vs Shure SRH940? Last post on 9/6/11 at 1:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Narrowing purchase to 4 AKG Headphones: Audiophile's Plea Last post on 9/2/11 at 6:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- What is AKG's best closed-back design? Last post on 1/20/11 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- acustic piano + closed headphones: AKG/sennheiser? Shure? plz help!!! Last post on 10/12/12 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them. Nevertheless i ordered them, as...
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
K271 and K272, which is better for classical?post #1 of 66/26/11 at 7:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/26/11 at 7:16pm
IIRC, they're the same.
Kinda like the K701 and K702, they just have different paint jobs. If you're talking about the MKII, the "2" version will come with a detachable cable and another set of earpads.
If I'm wrong, I doubt the difference will be drastic.post #3 of 66/26/11 at 7:32pm
They're identical, and I've directly compared them. I'd get the 271 since you'll save a chunk of cash and get the detachable cord, but I do like the 272 color scheme better. Only reason I got the 272 instead of the 271 was that I found them for sub $150 new.post #4 of 66/27/11 at 2:06ampost #5 of 67/5/11 at 1:18am
one has velor type earpads the other has leather type earpads, as mentioned k271 mkii has detachable cable but also has some sort of annoying (or not) switch that turns them off when removed. K240 sounds similar but there are differences no?post #6 of 67/5/11 at 2:03amthe k271 is basically a closed version of the k240MKII and the 240 MKII is the same as the k240 studios. the MKII just comes in AKG's known ''silver'' color to look like their vintage models and comes with extra cable and extra velour ear pads.
i would go for the k240/MKII instead cause it's semi open and will give an impressive of a wider soundstage.
- K271 and K272, which is better for classical?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Sony's DSD-capable PHA-2 portable headphone amp/DAC 46 seconds ago
- › The Irish Still Make Headphones? 48 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Tera Player Thread - impressions, opinions, reviews , SQ. 55 seconds ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 1 minute ago
- › sennheiser momentum alternative cable solution 1 minute ago
- › ALO Audio Rx MK3-B + ALO Audio Copper 22 - Mini Balanced 1 minute ago
- › Microphone for commentary and Skype 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)