Hello, I want to ask a question that, K271 and K272, which is better for classical? Thank you.
Related Forum Threads
- AKG K272 HD vs AKG K271 Mk. II vs Shure SRH940? Last post on 9/6/11 at 1:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Narrowing purchase to 4 AKG Headphones: Audiophile's Plea Last post on 9/2/11 at 6:50am in Headphones (full-size)
- What is AKG's best closed-back design? Last post on 1/20/11 at 6:59am in Headphones (full-size)
- acustic piano + closed headphones: AKG/sennheiser? Shure? plz help!!! Last post on 10/12/12 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Are there any comfortable Over-ear Headphones under $150??? Last post on 1/19/13 at 3:02pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/13/17
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
K271 and K272, which is better for classical?post #1 of 66/26/11 at 7:07pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/26/11 at 7:16pm
IIRC, they're the same.
Kinda like the K701 and K702, they just have different paint jobs. If you're talking about the MKII, the "2" version will come with a detachable cable and another set of earpads.
If I'm wrong, I doubt the difference will be drastic.post #3 of 66/26/11 at 7:32pm
They're identical, and I've directly compared them. I'd get the 271 since you'll save a chunk of cash and get the detachable cord, but I do like the 272 color scheme better. Only reason I got the 272 instead of the 271 was that I found them for sub $150 new.post #4 of 66/27/11 at 2:06ampost #5 of 67/5/11 at 1:18am
one has velor type earpads the other has leather type earpads, as mentioned k271 mkii has detachable cable but also has some sort of annoying (or not) switch that turns them off when removed. K240 sounds similar but there are differences no?post #6 of 67/5/11 at 2:03amthe k271 is basically a closed version of the k240MKII and the 240 MKII is the same as the k240 studios. the MKII just comes in AKG's known ''silver'' color to look like their vintage models and comes with extra cable and extra velour ear pads.
i would go for the k240/MKII instead cause it's semi open and will give an impressive of a wider soundstage.
- K271 and K272, which is better for classical?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › iFi Audio iOne official thread - There can be only one! 12 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 1 minute ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 1 minute ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 2 minutes ago
- › LG V20 Sound Quality 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › New- Zishan Z1 DSD player thread 8 minutes ago
- › Fidelizer Pro - Real or Snake Oil? 11 minutes ago
- › What a long, strange trip it's been -- (Robert Hunter) 12 minutes ago
- › Best Smartphone for audiophile 12 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear