The medium sized stock tips fit quite well however the isolation isn't so good, i was wondering if anyone could recommend good tips that wont degrade sound quality but will help with a good seal for isolation? I have a set of UE buds but they aren't an improvement. Thanks
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- I am new to collecting and I am trying to figure out if I just made a mistake buying Spider... Last post on 1/1/13 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FUN sound signatures vs cold/analytical sound signatures Last post on 11/11/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Extra-small earbud cushions needed Last post on 10/19/12 at 11:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob looking for something in particular Last post on 7/17/12 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Replacement tips for Panasonic RP-HJE900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use Comply T-400.. but be careful. When removing the comply to replace it, (they fit snuggly) I pulled the earpiece apart destroying my HJE900s. Luckily Panasonic replaced them with reconditioned ones right before they ran out. I wish they would begin manufacturing these again.
The RP-HJE900 is compatible with our 400-series tips: the colorful S-400, the original T-100, the spherical Ts-100, and the Tx-100 with wax-guard.
If you're considering your options, think about our tips. Here's a coupon code to help push you in our direction... get 25% off with the code: FIREWORKS.
If you have any questions, send me a PM.
- Replacement tips for Panasonic RP-HJE900?
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] - UDac3 - Good things do come in small packages 3 minutes ago
- › Update On Current Status 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 6 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 7 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection 7 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 7 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 8 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)