The medium sized stock tips fit quite well however the isolation isn't so good, i was wondering if anyone could recommend good tips that wont degrade sound quality but will help with a good seal for isolation? I have a set of UE buds but they aren't an improvement. Thanks
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- I am new to collecting and I am trying to figure out if I just made a mistake buying Spider... Last post on 1/1/13 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FUN sound signatures vs cold/analytical sound signatures Last post on 11/11/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Extra-small earbud cushions needed Last post on 10/19/12 at 11:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob looking for something in particular Last post on 7/17/12 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/7/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/4/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)Last edited: 12/10/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
Replacement tips for Panasonic RP-HJE900?post #1 of 86/26/11 at 10:16amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 86/26/11 at 11:07pmpost #3 of 86/27/11 at 8:26ampost #4 of 86/27/11 at 8:37ampost #5 of 86/27/11 at 8:56am
I use Comply T-400.. but be careful. When removing the comply to replace it, (they fit snuggly) I pulled the earpiece apart destroying my HJE900s. Luckily Panasonic replaced them with reconditioned ones right before they ran out. I wish they would begin manufacturing these again.
Gawainpost #6 of 86/27/11 at 10:39ampost #7 of 86/28/11 at 5:36ampost #8 of 86/29/11 at 8:11am
The RP-HJE900 is compatible with our 400-series tips: the colorful S-400, the original T-100, the spherical Ts-100, and the Tx-100 with wax-guard.
If you're considering your options, think about our tips. Here's a coupon code to help push you in our direction... get 25% off with the code: FIREWORKS.
If you have any questions, send me a PM.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Replacement tips for Panasonic RP-HJE900?
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Chord Hugo 7 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 35 seconds ago
- › PLEASE HELP!!! Choosing a DAC. 47 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 55 seconds ago
- › Pico Slim 1 minute ago
- › Anyone using Arcam irDAC & what do you think of it? 3 minutes ago
- › Grado PS500s (new Grado's) 3 minutes ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob