The medium sized stock tips fit quite well however the isolation isn't so good, i was wondering if anyone could recommend good tips that wont degrade sound quality but will help with a good seal for isolation? I have a set of UE buds but they aren't an improvement. Thanks
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- I am new to collecting and I am trying to figure out if I just made a mistake buying Spider... Last post on 1/1/13 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FUN sound signatures vs cold/analytical sound signatures Last post on 11/11/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Extra-small earbud cushions needed Last post on 10/19/12 at 11:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob looking for something in particular Last post on 7/17/12 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
Replacement tips for Panasonic RP-HJE900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use Comply T-400.. but be careful. When removing the comply to replace it, (they fit snuggly) I pulled the earpiece apart destroying my HJE900s. Luckily Panasonic replaced them with reconditioned ones right before they ran out. I wish they would begin manufacturing these again.
The RP-HJE900 is compatible with our 400-series tips: the colorful S-400, the original T-100, the spherical Ts-100, and the Tx-100 with wax-guard.
If you're considering your options, think about our tips. Here's a coupon code to help push you in our direction... get 25% off with the code: FIREWORKS.
If you have any questions, send me a PM.
- Replacement tips for Panasonic RP-HJE900?
- › Unboxing and first look at the Fiio X1 (UK) 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Decrapifier released - USB power isolator 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › HE400+Magni/modi combo 4 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 9 minutes ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 9 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 11 minutes ago
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)