The medium sized stock tips fit quite well however the isolation isn't so good, i was wondering if anyone could recommend good tips that wont degrade sound quality but will help with a good seal for isolation? I have a set of UE buds but they aren't an improvement. Thanks
- productSpider "realvoice" Vertical in the Ear Headphonetagged by System, 6/27/11
Related Forum Threads
- I am new to collecting and I am trying to figure out if I just made a mistake buying Spider... Last post on 1/1/13 at 2:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- FUN sound signatures vs cold/analytical sound signatures Last post on 11/11/12 at 8:07am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Extra-small earbud cushions needed Last post on 10/19/12 at 11:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Noob looking for something in particular Last post on 7/17/12 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
Replacement tips for Panasonic RP-HJE900?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I use Comply T-400.. but be careful. When removing the comply to replace it, (they fit snuggly) I pulled the earpiece apart destroying my HJE900s. Luckily Panasonic replaced them with reconditioned ones right before they ran out. I wish they would begin manufacturing these again.
The RP-HJE900 is compatible with our 400-series tips: the colorful S-400, the original T-100, the spherical Ts-100, and the Tx-100 with wax-guard.
If you're considering your options, think about our tips. Here's a coupon code to help push you in our direction... get 25% off with the code: FIREWORKS.
If you have any questions, send me a PM.
- Replacement tips for Panasonic RP-HJE900?
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 41 seconds ago
- › Ok so I started making the move to better sound quality headphones... 2 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K812 Pro 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › [For Sale] Fostex TH-900 -Warranty (Like New) 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-ZX700 with Dynamat damping 4 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 and XBA-H3 Hybrid Dynamic and BA IEM 4 minutes ago
- › Zero Audio - ZH-DX200 Carbo Tenore | ZH-DX210 Carbo Basso (Carbon &... 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)