Related Forum Threads
- Pls give me some suggestions on how to choose DAC with my Sennheiser HD600 and Lehmannaudio BCL.... Last post on Yesterday at 12:02 pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Wanted: HD600 Last post on 5/15/13 at 8:38am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Hd600 or 650 a good upgrade? Last post on 5/14/13 at 3:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 with 20‘ Cardas upgrade cable PRICE DROP Last post on 5/12/13 at 3:50pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Portable amp for hd600 or he400 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:28pm in Portable Headphone Amps
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)
Edited on 5/13/13
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...Edited on 5/27/12
Firstly let's get some things squared away: I do not believe in break-in. (Burn-in for those who don't understand terminology.) I do not believe cable materials alter sound. I do not...
The 90s have taken a while to grow on me. I found a deal for the L2s (champagne accents and cable) on AMZ Warehouse and pulled the trigger after becoming interested in JVC's dual-driver...
The DAC market is clearly exploding. Seems like every week or so we hear of a new model being launched. Many of them look quite nice, with good specs and plenty of features. Some...
very relax sounding IEM, great for relaxing, fit is awkward if u have small ears, accessories are tons but most are useless, tape mod is good! Recommended
I bought these back in October and have only been able to enjoy them in the last couple of weeks (i.e. from late April 2013 after ordering in October 2012). I can't stress enough how important it...
- Comparing headphones: Sennheiser's HD 800, HD 600, HD 25-1 and...
DAC/AMP for HD600 "and" D2000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've used the HD600s (plus HD650s and LCD-2s, funnily enough, D2Ks tomorrow - I'll let you know) with the NuForce HDP. It is seriously good value for money, and will drive those cans easily. The dac is very, very good too.
FWIW, I've also auditioned/AB compared Burson 160D, Matrix Mini-I + M-Stage and Rega DAC, and I'm probably going to keep just the HDP.
Digging out an old thread. I am in the same situation as OP. See signature for the cans that are required to be driven. What would be a decent 200~300 upgrade on my E7/9?
Or would it be sufficient in the given price bracket?
- DAC/AMP for HD600 "and" D2000
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 23 seconds ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl who is now 30! ~ Part 2 26 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's musings: in the hi-fidelity, first... 1 minute ago
- › Why the Beats Hate? 2 minutes ago
- › New High End Custom-to-Universal IEM: StageDiver 3 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 3 minutes ago
- › Converting tube types. 4 minutes ago
- › Two Germans for HD800? 4 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Pioneer SE-A1000 Lightweight Audiophile AV Over-Ear Headphones (Black) by CrystalT
- › JVC HA-FXT90 by JoeDoe
- › Firestone Tobby by project86
- › Sennheiser IE80 by minhquancanon7d
- › Unique Melody Miracle by Loquah
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by jeffphus
- › SMSL SA-98 Flagship-level Top HIFI Digital Big Power Amplifier... by REvandenBERG
- › Hisoundaudio Wooduo 2 by TheGame21x
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by TKWizard
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by lepermessiah
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Power Corner) by joe