- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 3/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Will wearing the DT990 in public be a problem? Last post on 12/20/14 at 3:20pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser build problems anyone? Last post on 12/15/14 at 6:24am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 vs DT990 Pro Last post on Today at 11:14 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Do u trust Frequence Response Graph ?? Innerfidelity Last post on 12/7/14 at 3:53pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 selling for less than HD 600 on amazon Last post on 12/11/14 at 5:31am in Headphones (full-size)
When I listen to these Headphones I always think to Polygamy. That is because I am already in love for another Headphone but I am also attracted by these Liberate. They are not exactly my kind...
I actually have, believe it or not, two sets of the A8 earphones. I bought the first one at a B&O store; someone bought a car and the earphones came as a gift. He didn't care for them, so he gave...
I have tested all JBL BT Headphones. I am not even sure why. These are the ONLY one which is worth considering if you look for a good sound. But NOT for the actual price of $270, EVER. They...
If I would have to choose between these and the JBL E40, I would probably kill myself. But in case I am of particularly good mood I would choose these. They do not have much better SQ but have...
When I first reviewed these Headphones some time ago in Amazon, I did not yet tried so many BT Headphones. Somehow I like them more now, specially because their much cheaper price (actually...
DAC/AMP for HD600 "and" D2000
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've used the HD600s (plus HD650s and LCD-2s, funnily enough, D2Ks tomorrow - I'll let you know) with the NuForce HDP. It is seriously good value for money, and will drive those cans easily. The dac is very, very good too.
FWIW, I've also auditioned/AB compared Burson 160D, Matrix Mini-I + M-Stage and Rega DAC, and I'm probably going to keep just the HDP.
Digging out an old thread. I am in the same situation as OP. See signature for the cans that are required to be driven. What would be a decent 200~300 upgrade on my E7/9?
Or would it be sufficient in the given price bracket?
- DAC/AMP for HD600 "and" D2000
- › Band Name Game II 4 seconds ago
- › headphones in dorm 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX850 iem. Woody 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 5 minutes ago
- › What is beyerdynamics flagship in the DTXXX line? 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 5 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 6 minutes ago
- › Fidue A71 Dual Dynamic - Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The House of Marley Liberate XL BT by Giogio
- › Bang & Olufsen A8 Earphones by fjhuerta
- › JBL Synchros 400BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphones, Black by Giogio
- › JBL J56 BT Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear Stereo Headphone, Black by Giogio
- › Jabra REVO Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - Retail Packaging... by Giogio
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by Rockthemboots
- › Samsung Level over by Giogio
- › JBL E50BT Black Premium Wireless Over-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › JBL E40BT Black High-Performance Wireless On-Ear Bluetooth Stereo... by Giogio
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by Giogio
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)