Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Ultrasone 900 Vs Monster beats by Dre Studio
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ultrasone 900 Vs Monster beats by Dre Studio

post #1 of 56
Thread Starter 

Hi,

 

Im just wondering how both of these headphones compare.

 

I know that the bass on both is good. But which has better, less distortion bass? Which has more quantity. And lastley which is more comfortable?

 

I appreciate any help.

post #2 of 56
Can't tell you, but get ready to be thrashed, er "educated" for bringing up beats around here. Most head-fiers don't take too kindly to the beats.
post #3 of 56

The Ultrasones for all of that. Case closed. No comparison. No need to have anyone else even comment on this thread, just let it die. You're never going to be recommended Beats on this website. Unless your number one priority is looks and you just want to look cool with them around your neck. I don't believe it's too hard to find a comparison of the two on Head-Fi or other websites, just use the search function.

post #4 of 56

I don't want to flame Beats here, but putting the Pro900 against them is a pure insult to Ultrasone.

post #5 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by crinacle View Post

I don't want to flame Beats here, but putting the Pro900 against them is a pure insult to Ultrasone.



^^ This.

 

And I find Ultrasones to be far better looking, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

post #6 of 56

For all those who KEEP bringing up the beats.

 

Untitled.png

 

This is not how music should sound, 'nuff said.

post #7 of 56

there should be an auto block function with the forums..

 

If you type the word Beats or By dre it automatically stops you from creating a thread.

post #8 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrolaids View Post

there should be an auto block function with the forums..

 

If you type the word Beats or By dre it automatically stops you from creating a thread.



and permaban you. lol

post #9 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbasketball1 View Post

Hi,

 

Im just wondering how both of these headphones compare.

 

I know that the bass on both is good. But which has better, less distortion bass? Which has more quantity. And lastley which is more comfortable?

 

I appreciate any help.


Had beats, lasted 3 months, flimsy, over powering bass, require a lot of batteries if youre an avid listener and if you're a heavy listener its worse. they are comfortable to some extent but as everyone here will tell you, its a waste of money as you're paying for a fashion trend. I have heard the Ultrasone but I can assure you you shall be more content with them.
post #10 of 56
Thread Starter 

I knew i was going to get plowed here by all you. I know beats suck. But im talking bass wize. which has better ultrasone or beats

post #11 of 56

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by crinacle View Post

I don't want to flame Beats here, but putting the Pro900 against them is a pure insult to Ultrasone.


I shall reiterate my point: very little headphones at the Pro900's price point can beat its bass. As for the Beats, its bass quality is at $100 at best.

post #12 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrolaids View Post

there should be an auto block function with the forums..

 

If you type the word Beats or By dre it automatically stops you from creating a thread.


YES! EXACTLY! It is so annoying with the amount of noobs starting beats-hate threads just beause they know it will generate a ton of posts and make them feel good about themselves. Let's delete all the beats-hate threads and make one central one. Better yet, let's make a subforum for it.

 

This thread here isn't exactly a beats-hate thread, so the OP shouldn't feel too bad. Yet I still feel like this question has been answered in other threads. Ultrasone Pro 900 is a very high quality basshead pair of headphones. It's the hi-fi version of beats, if you will. On par with the bass quantity of the beats, yet everything else is so much better.

post #13 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by slapshot30 View Post




YES! EXACTLY! It is so annoying with the amount of noobs starting beats-hate threads just beause they know it will generate a ton of posts and make them feel good about themselves. Let's delete all the beats-hate threads and make one central one. Better yet, let's make a subforum for it.

 

This thread here isn't exactly a beats-hate thread, so the OP shouldn't feel too bad. Yet I still feel like this question has been answered in other threads. Ultrasone Pro 900 is a very high quality basshead pair of headphones. It's the hi-fi version of beats, if you will. On par with the bass quantity of the beats, yet everything else is so much better.

This question has not been answered buddy
 

 

post #14 of 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbasketball1 View Post



This question has not been answered buddy
 

 


    Quote:

Originally Posted by crinacle View Post

 


I shall reiterate my point: very little headphones at the Pro900's price point can beat its bass. As for the Beats, its bass quality is at $100 at best.



It hasn't?

post #15 of 56
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBrosse View Post




    Quote:



It hasn't?

What i meant to say was, the question wasnt answered in any of the other threads, so i made my own.
 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Ultrasone 900 Vs Monster beats by Dre Studio