meltdown100, I sent them to poetik on 8/18/11... on 9/2/11 he sent me a PM asking me who he was supposed to sent them to, and I told him you (from what I can tell on page 1.) I'm guessing you've heard nothing from him, Has anyone else??? it's been 2 1/2 months....
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What are the best BT IEM under 50$? Last post on 2/1/15 at 6:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ex Klipsch S4 owner looking for something new! Last post on 4/3/13 at 5:53pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman IEM's: RE-400 and RE-600 Last post on 5/20/15 at 5:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Head-Direct RE0 Appreciation Thread Last post on 5/27/14 at 11:57pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread Last post on Today at 6:02 pm in Head-Direct Premier Sponsor Forum
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Noontec for providing me with a review sample of your Hammo S headphones. Still fresh in my mind how I almost missed an opportunity to review...
I have been using a E09K to power my DT990 600ohm cans for over two years now, long enough that I don't really remember exactly when I got it but for sure over two years. I use this thing every...
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
Hifiman RE272 top of the line IEM Loaner program - Page 9
I sent Poetik a PM a few days ago and have not heard back from him, since I looked back through the thread and figured out that he was the last person to acknowledge receipt. I guess I can try to contact him again.
Team Asia, update : I received these last friday.I am last in the list ,I will return it to Head-direct in a week.
- Hifiman RE272 top of the line IEM Loaner program
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 2 minutes ago
- › Denon AHM-M400 2 minutes ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 3 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 : Another superb headphone from Paul Barton? 6 minutes ago
- › Heroin in small towns 7 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 Impressions & Appreciation thread 7 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 7 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › Noontec Hammo S Over Ear Headphone Audiophile Sound Stylish Looking... by twister6
- › FiiO E09K by Chuck Canada
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2