Recent Images In This Thread
- brandFiiOtagged by System, 6/21/11
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrading setup with DAC/Amp Last post on 8/17/13 at 10:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Amp for HD 598's and DT 990 Pro's (250 OHM) Last post on 7/30/13 at 11:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- The Fiio X3 Thread. Last post on Today at 1:31 am in Portable Source Gear
- FiiO E07K ANDES Review and Help Thread Last post on 12/8/13 at 5:36am in Portable Headphone Amps
- What fiio for my config? Last post on 11/14/12 at 3:07pm in Computer Audio
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
Last edited: 7/26/13
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
E10, new USB DAC （ updated with photos of real E10 ) - Page 2
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
With a desktop DAC that has a coax-in. E10 acts only as an USB-to-SPDIF converter.
Edited by ClieOS - 6/25/11 at 9:20am
It sounds viable just as a 24/96 USB-coax converter, given that the price is below the E7. I love the look (especially the volume knob) and it should be a good design, knowing FiiO. I'm likewise curious as to whether the line out is RCA or 3.5mm, given that this is for desktop use.
We just decide the final circuit structure ,
USB receiver: TE7022
D/A converter: WM8740
Volume control: ALPS potentionmeter
AMP section: AD8397
With gain control , bass boost , USB-COAXIAL output, line out and headphone out.
ETA: Oct, MSRP: USD 80.00 ( To be decided when release )
- E10, new USB DAC （ updated with photos of real E10 )
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sound card for around 50$ 12 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 40 seconds ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Appreciation / Discussion thread 42 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 45 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › AudioQuest Dragonfly Review : Affordable, Outstanding, Tiny DAC / Amp 2 minutes ago
- › After lots of research, I need help choosing among headphones for... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: iBasso PB2 2 minutes ago
- › Sony XBA-H1 Pictures and Impressions! 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version updated on 6/9, can balance... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe