Related Forum Threads
- Best Amp (under $500) for westone 4R? Last post on 1/8/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headstage Arrow 12 HE 4G Last post on 4/6/13 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Multi-Portable Amp Thread: 16 amps reviewed (Leckerton UHA-6S MKII added) Last post on 3/16/16 at 5:43am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Firestone Fubar IV or Styleaudio Carat Ruby 2 or Headstage Arrow 12HE Last post on 7/18/11 at 3:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ad2000 and a portable amp Last post on 3/27/11 at 12:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
DISCLAIMER The Empire Ears Zeus-R was purchased during my trip to the Empire Ears office at Buford, Georgia. The Empire Ears team have since moved their operations to their newer and larger...
When I first started looking for a pair of CIEMs, I was determined to find the best one in the $1000 region that would serve me equally well for everyday listening as well as stage use (I play in a...
Hi Head-Fi’ers! I’ve waited quite a bit long to use SuperMini and obtain its possible rival players at the same time (like Sony A15 and the new A35). I came across SuperMini a few months ago,...
Introduction Sennheiser HD800S is the successor to HD800 - one of the greatest headphones ever made. HD800 was the first headphone to actually WOW me hard...
Hello fellow head-fi members Welcome to the review of Advanced Evo X Sports Wireless In-ear Monitors. Disclaimer This were a sample provided by Advanced team for my review. I am not...
Has anyone's Arrow 4G order gone past "Oder Processing" yet? - Page 2post #16 of 308/28/11 at 8:20am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 308/28/11 at 5:18pmThread Starterpost #18 of 309/27/11 at 6:43amThread Starterpost #19 of 3010/25/11 at 6:20pmThread Starterpost #20 of 3012/29/11 at 10:08amThread Starterpost #21 of 3012/29/11 at 9:10pmpost #22 of 3012/29/11 at 9:15pm
Got an email today from Robert:Quote:Hello,
you ordered the Arrow headphone amplifier...I'm sorry for all the
delay and bad communication. We are now assembling the amps and we
will ship the first batch in 2 weeks from California.
The whole production stuck because of the aluminium enclosures. They
are difficult to produce due to the small thickness and my request for
high quality. After several suppliers failed to make them correctly I
went to China to attend the production by my self and to found out the
problems. I wanted to stay max. 2 month but now I am here for 7 month
(getting a new visa every month in Hong Kong!) I had to set up the
production by my own as no supplier was able to make it according to
my requests. Unfortunately this was the most time-consuming way as
getting around in China is "challenging" and the business rules are
different. I wasn't able to tell shipping dates as many of you asked.
Even the simple things got very complicated.
I offer a voucher of $25 for every month you are waiting. For example,
if you placed your order in May you get a voucher of $200 for any new
purchase. (If you don't need two Arrow amps or the DAC cable I am sure
you will also like my upcoming designs. My next project is the "Stick
USB DAC" which I am working on for 2 years now.)
If you don't need the amp anymore just let me know. Of course, you can
test it and send it back within one month after receipt and get a
Please reply to this email if you have any questions. I will check my
emails more frequently from now on-promised!
A Happy New Year!
As frustrating as the wait has been, I'm still happy to wait until the amp arrives. I've had the XM5 to keep me interested for the last 6 months so the Arrow will be a welcome (and more pocket portable!) addition.post #23 of 3012/29/11 at 9:26pm
I ordered the XM5 about a month ago and I loved it. But the volume knob fell off after 2 days and it wouldn't go back on properly. Rather than resort to adjusting the volume sans knob I decided to return it for a refund and spring for the XM6. I shipped it back and now I've been waiting nearly 3 weeks for a refund. They're really terrible about replying to emails. I'm thinking of taking it up with PayPal if I don't hear from them soon...post #24 of 3012/29/11 at 9:44pmpost #25 of 3012/30/11 at 6:28amThread Starterpost #26 of 301/16/12 at 7:13pmpost #27 of 301/17/12 at 6:56amThread Starter
Nothing here yet on a June 6th order. But status did change from "order processing" to "Arrow 4G"
This is third week since the e-mail saying two weeks to ship. I am hoping to see an e-mail this week saying it has shipped.post #28 of 302/6/12 at 6:01pmThread Starterpost #29 of 302/9/12 at 12:34pmpost #30 of 302/10/12 at 10:45amThread Starter
Yea I have been checking it out. I plug it into my J3. Some say without a LO it makes no sense to amp a J3, but I really like it. The sound and size work perfectly for me (it replaced the ibasso D4).
These paired with the RE 262 sound great and the details are present for me. I find all the settings are subtle but noticeable. Being that I am using the headphone out of a J3 that has a good equalizer, I tend to leave the amp neutral where the Arrow is very transparent and clean as can be yet it adds power to drive the RE 262's properly.
- Has anyone's Arrow 4G order gone past "Oder Processing" yet?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 17 seconds ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 27 seconds ago
- › Metrum Pavane 32 seconds ago
- › Can my amp drive HE-6 56 seconds ago
- › Audio-GD Singularity 19 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 5 minutes ago
- › Techno, Electro & Underground Beats 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › WA22 let's roll some tubes (Done Mod, Burnning-in) 6 minutes ago
- › Empire Ears Zeus by ejong7
- › Cosmic Ears CE6P by fluffyberry
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by tenedosian
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by Dobrescu George
- › ADV.Sound EVO X by gprs007
- › Westone W80 Eight-Driver System with Dual Bass, Dual Mid, and Quad... by Koolpep
- › JDS Labs Assembled Objective2 Headphone Amplifier by SoundApprentice
- › AUNE M1S 32BIT/384KHZ DSD128 3.5MM/2.5MM BALANCED HIFI AUDIOPHILE... by glassmonkey
- › JDS Labs OL DAC by SoundApprentice
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear