Related Forum Threads
- Best Amp (under $500) for westone 4R? Last post on 1/8/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headstage Arrow 12 HE 4G Last post on 4/6/13 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Multi-Portable Amp Thread: 16 amps reviewed (Leckerton UHA-6S MKII added) Last post on 3/16/16 at 5:43am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Firestone Fubar IV or Styleaudio Carat Ruby 2 or Headstage Arrow 12HE Last post on 7/18/11 at 3:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ad2000 and a portable amp Last post on 3/27/11 at 12:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The product was provided to me free of charge for the review purpose in exchange for my honest opinion. The review was originally posted on my blog, and now I would like to share it with all my...
Some "Provenance" to the Brand Name: Ocharaku is a "tea themed" company based in Japan. Focusing on Dynamic Driver IEM's, Ocharaku pushes the envelope when it comes to breaking the negative...
Introduction: The Fischer Audio Totem Paco (FE-131) is a newly released earphone from Fischer Audio. They’re small, built well and sound good. Want to know more? Read on. Below is the...
I was sent a couple of the ShareMe headphones to try recently for review purposes. The name of the company isn't one that I'm familiar with but I have seen various low priced offerings on...
The ANC-G5 active noise canceling headphones can be had from Amazon for 60 USD. How does it compare to the number one noise canceling headphones, the Bose QuietComfort QC20i? Comfort The...
Has anyone's Arrow 4G order gone past "Oder Processing" yet? - Page 2post #16 of 308/28/11 at 8:20am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 308/28/11 at 5:18pmThread Starterpost #18 of 309/27/11 at 6:43amThread Starterpost #19 of 3010/25/11 at 6:20pmThread Starterpost #20 of 3012/29/11 at 10:08amThread Starterpost #21 of 3012/29/11 at 9:10pmpost #22 of 3012/29/11 at 9:15pm
Got an email today from Robert:Quote:Hello,
you ordered the Arrow headphone amplifier...I'm sorry for all the
delay and bad communication. We are now assembling the amps and we
will ship the first batch in 2 weeks from California.
The whole production stuck because of the aluminium enclosures. They
are difficult to produce due to the small thickness and my request for
high quality. After several suppliers failed to make them correctly I
went to China to attend the production by my self and to found out the
problems. I wanted to stay max. 2 month but now I am here for 7 month
(getting a new visa every month in Hong Kong!) I had to set up the
production by my own as no supplier was able to make it according to
my requests. Unfortunately this was the most time-consuming way as
getting around in China is "challenging" and the business rules are
different. I wasn't able to tell shipping dates as many of you asked.
Even the simple things got very complicated.
I offer a voucher of $25 for every month you are waiting. For example,
if you placed your order in May you get a voucher of $200 for any new
purchase. (If you don't need two Arrow amps or the DAC cable I am sure
you will also like my upcoming designs. My next project is the "Stick
USB DAC" which I am working on for 2 years now.)
If you don't need the amp anymore just let me know. Of course, you can
test it and send it back within one month after receipt and get a
Please reply to this email if you have any questions. I will check my
emails more frequently from now on-promised!
A Happy New Year!
As frustrating as the wait has been, I'm still happy to wait until the amp arrives. I've had the XM5 to keep me interested for the last 6 months so the Arrow will be a welcome (and more pocket portable!) addition.post #23 of 3012/29/11 at 9:26pm
I ordered the XM5 about a month ago and I loved it. But the volume knob fell off after 2 days and it wouldn't go back on properly. Rather than resort to adjusting the volume sans knob I decided to return it for a refund and spring for the XM6. I shipped it back and now I've been waiting nearly 3 weeks for a refund. They're really terrible about replying to emails. I'm thinking of taking it up with PayPal if I don't hear from them soon...post #24 of 3012/29/11 at 9:44pmpost #25 of 3012/30/11 at 6:28amThread Starterpost #26 of 301/16/12 at 7:13pmpost #27 of 301/17/12 at 6:56amThread Starter
Nothing here yet on a June 6th order. But status did change from "order processing" to "Arrow 4G"
This is third week since the e-mail saying two weeks to ship. I am hoping to see an e-mail this week saying it has shipped.post #28 of 302/6/12 at 6:01pmThread Starterpost #29 of 302/9/12 at 12:34pmpost #30 of 302/10/12 at 10:45amThread Starter
Yea I have been checking it out. I plug it into my J3. Some say without a LO it makes no sense to amp a J3, but I really like it. The sound and size work perfectly for me (it replaced the ibasso D4).
These paired with the RE 262 sound great and the details are present for me. I find all the settings are subtle but noticeable. Being that I am using the headphone out of a J3 that has a good equalizer, I tend to leave the amp neutral where the Arrow is very transparent and clean as can be yet it adds power to drive the RE 262's properly.
- Has anyone's Arrow 4G order gone past "Oder Processing" yet?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 13 seconds ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 2 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Havi b3 pro 1 thread 2.0 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for super affordable dual driver earbuds! 5 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions... 5 minutes ago
- › Westone MMCX Bluetooth Cable, 78548 by twister6
- › Ocharaku Co-Donguri IEM by kevingzw
- › Fischer Audio Totem Paco by crabdog
- › Mixcder ShareMe Wireless Bluetooth Headphones,Built in Mic for... by iancraig10
- › Mixcder ANC-G5 Active Noise Cancelling Hi-Fi In-ear Headphones,... by pkshiu
- › Superlux HD-668 B by HiFiChris
- › Meze 99 Classics by HansBarbarossa
- › Cayin i5 by cleg
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C by Delayeed
- › Cable Matters Gold Plated Toslink Digital Optical Audio Cable with... by Gabeh765
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...