Related Forum Threads
- Best Amp (under $500) for westone 4R? Last post on 1/8/13 at 9:42pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headstage Arrow 12 HE 4G Last post on 4/6/13 at 4:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Multi-Portable Amp Thread: 16 amps reviewed (Leckerton UHA-6S MKII added) Last post on 2/26/17 at 6:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Firestone Fubar IV or Styleaudio Carat Ruby 2 or Headstage Arrow 12HE Last post on 7/18/11 at 3:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ad2000 and a portable amp Last post on 3/27/11 at 12:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
IT WAS THE FIRST HEADPHONE AMPLIFIER I BOUGHT AND I PAIRED IT WITH A SONY NWZ-A15. DECENT SOUND, ALMOST NO PROBLEM WITH IT, BUT EXCEPT ITS DESIGN WHICH I FIND SOMEWHAT UGLY IT WAS UNABLE TO...
Intro & Me: I'm best described as someone who loves music, loves gear and loves to combine them into a "hobby" that focuses on all of these important ingredients from Head-Fi. I have quite a...
Picture are default 1200 x 800 resolution - click to view larger images.INTRODUCTIONThis one came out of the blue. A company I'd never heard of, and an IEM I didn't know existed. The inquiry was...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction:The device was lent to me as part of FiiO's review tour. I was given 10 days with the device to evaluate it and in return give my honest opinion about it. My current...
At the time this review was written, the iFi Pro iCan was listed for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are some links for purchase and...
Has anyone's Arrow 4G order gone past "Oder Processing" yet? - Page 2post #16 of 308/28/11 at 8:20am
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #17 of 308/28/11 at 5:18pmThread Starterpost #18 of 309/27/11 at 6:43amThread Starterpost #19 of 3010/25/11 at 6:20pmThread Starterpost #20 of 3012/29/11 at 10:08amThread Starterpost #21 of 3012/29/11 at 9:10pmpost #22 of 3012/29/11 at 9:15pm
Got an email today from Robert:Quote:Hello,
you ordered the Arrow headphone amplifier...I'm sorry for all the
delay and bad communication. We are now assembling the amps and we
will ship the first batch in 2 weeks from California.
The whole production stuck because of the aluminium enclosures. They
are difficult to produce due to the small thickness and my request for
high quality. After several suppliers failed to make them correctly I
went to China to attend the production by my self and to found out the
problems. I wanted to stay max. 2 month but now I am here for 7 month
(getting a new visa every month in Hong Kong!) I had to set up the
production by my own as no supplier was able to make it according to
my requests. Unfortunately this was the most time-consuming way as
getting around in China is "challenging" and the business rules are
different. I wasn't able to tell shipping dates as many of you asked.
Even the simple things got very complicated.
I offer a voucher of $25 for every month you are waiting. For example,
if you placed your order in May you get a voucher of $200 for any new
purchase. (If you don't need two Arrow amps or the DAC cable I am sure
you will also like my upcoming designs. My next project is the "Stick
USB DAC" which I am working on for 2 years now.)
If you don't need the amp anymore just let me know. Of course, you can
test it and send it back within one month after receipt and get a
Please reply to this email if you have any questions. I will check my
emails more frequently from now on-promised!
A Happy New Year!
As frustrating as the wait has been, I'm still happy to wait until the amp arrives. I've had the XM5 to keep me interested for the last 6 months so the Arrow will be a welcome (and more pocket portable!) addition.post #23 of 3012/29/11 at 9:26pm
I ordered the XM5 about a month ago and I loved it. But the volume knob fell off after 2 days and it wouldn't go back on properly. Rather than resort to adjusting the volume sans knob I decided to return it for a refund and spring for the XM6. I shipped it back and now I've been waiting nearly 3 weeks for a refund. They're really terrible about replying to emails. I'm thinking of taking it up with PayPal if I don't hear from them soon...post #24 of 3012/29/11 at 9:44pmpost #25 of 3012/30/11 at 6:28amThread Starterpost #26 of 301/16/12 at 7:13pmpost #27 of 301/17/12 at 6:56amThread Starter
Nothing here yet on a June 6th order. But status did change from "order processing" to "Arrow 4G"
This is third week since the e-mail saying two weeks to ship. I am hoping to see an e-mail this week saying it has shipped.post #28 of 302/6/12 at 6:01pmThread Starterpost #29 of 302/9/12 at 12:34pmpost #30 of 302/10/12 at 10:45amThread Starter
Yea I have been checking it out. I plug it into my J3. Some say without a LO it makes no sense to amp a J3, but I really like it. The sound and size work perfectly for me (it replaced the ibasso D4).
These paired with the RE 262 sound great and the details are present for me. I find all the settings are subtle but noticeable. Being that I am using the headphone out of a J3 that has a good equalizer, I tend to leave the amp neutral where the Arrow is very transparent and clean as can be yet it adds power to drive the RE 262's properly.
- Has anyone's Arrow 4G order gone past "Oder Processing" yet?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › Moon Audio silver dragon JH Audio 4 pin to 4.4mm Sony cable ( new... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Uptone Audio Regen latest version 5 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 6 hours, 57 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 9 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 10 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Samsung S8 / S8+ Sound Quality 10 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › [FS] LZ A4 (Brand new - EU located) 10 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 11 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 12 hours, 17 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800 S Impressions Thread (read first post for summary) 12 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › FiiO A3 Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) by yannisgk
- › Rhapsodio RDB Mk.IV by SeeSax
- › Aedle ODS-1 by Brooko
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by xkonfuzed
- › iFi Pro iCAN by Hisoundfi
- › Jomo Audio pretty Little beast by ExpatinJapan
- › Campfire Audio Jupiter by mrstrangeguy
- › Venture Electronics Asura 2.0 by SOULSIK
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by SOULSIK
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear