Finally hooked up my Taishan directly to my HiFiMAN EF2A, and I must say. I think I prefer it to the onboard chip of the EF2A. Less hissy I guess. Just sounds better to my ears.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- What Is The Best FiiO Amp? ($50-$100) Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Can you use an amp w/phone and headphone mic Last post on 7/18/12 at 12:42pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- FiiO needs to make a unit that is basically a flac player strapped to an e17 Last post on 7/21/12 at 9:30am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Question re: full sized AV receiver and headphone amplification Last post on 7/10/12 at 8:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Not enought sound volume and power on Denon D2000? Last post on 6/18/12 at 5:48pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
At first, I'm very thankful to FiiO for giving chance to use and review this great portable music player. I'm owner of the FiiO X3 1st, E3, E7 and E9, so I know how FiiO made great DAPs and...
Too lazy to write the full review yet LOL. Just posting this out first :)
This is my first audiophile grade headphone and I truly believe that this is a brilliant introduction to how awesome music can sound! I live is South Africa, a country that is renowned for...
When i bough these i had no id'ea how they would sound. I read some reviews but it is a iem that was flying under the radar and kind of hide in the shadow of the BA200 which is TDK's flagship (...
First and foremost, I have experience with several different headphones, namely much of the Ultrasone series (Pro 900, Pro 750), Denon D2000, D5000, and Fostex TH600. I mainly deal with closed back...
- Headphone Impedance
Fiio D3 - Page 14
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
I have a Brix PC and need as soundcard as the internal one is not very good. I was looking at either this or the Behringher UCA202.
I take it the Wolfson D3's are long gone now? So that would leave me with only the D03k. Is this still a decent device? I would be running the device via the Brix's optical output (which I am not sure is any good or not).
Is there anything else I could be looking at for around the £30 mark?
Best setup for headphones:
Optical toslink> fiio d03k> topping nx1> headphones
Price around €70 euros excluding headphones
- Fiio D3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 10 seconds ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 2nd 2015 1 minute ago
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Chord Electronics 2Qute DAC announced 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Mr. Speakers Mad Dog 3.0 - 3.2 Amp Pairing... 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for a DAC to replace Xonar Essence STX 3 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 4 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 in-ear headphones by MakeTotlDestroy
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by joku213
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by Sentinei
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by biggysmalls
- › TDK IE800 by Arvan
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by sarora
- › VSONIC VSD 2S by Arvan
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by acain
- › SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black by kite7
- › Chord Hugo by FortisFlyer75
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2