Should i get Monster Turbine Pro Golds or Beats Studios? Best sound quality and what will last longer?
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what are the best earphones with serious quality for everyday use? Last post on 7/23/12 at 10:31am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to buy IEM up to $450 USD! Last post on 7/16/12 at 11:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- asd Last post on 1/9/12 at 3:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Headphone Recommendations Last post on 9/28/11 at 6:20pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Construction, Materials, and Comfort: For starters, the protein leather is extremely soft and supple, and makes the ear pads and headband luxurious to touch. Heat retention actually isn't as bad...
I originally bought these after my earphones that came with my phone broke. After receiving these I was extremely pleased with the bass: it was boomy, punchy and felt powerful. These were also very...
I am an amateur recording engineer that mainly uses a laptop pc on location with a Focusrite Scarlett 18i20. The bus power is no doubt as noisy as a baby with a full diaper that's up way past...
NOTE: This is my first review and I'm a budding audio enthusiast. This is no pro review, just a newb trying to put audio nuances to words. These are my first pair of Balanced Armatures and I am...
Background In about 1990, when Joseph Grado was designing his HMP-1 Holographic Scalera Scanner (perfectly-matched pair of microphones for recording), he needed some detailed, neutral...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The people here on head-fi would strongly recommend that you go with something else entirely. Monster is not very well received on this website because of their poor value. For less money you can have headphones that sound better. The beats are also known to break sorta easily. I'm not sure about the turbines, heard they weren't that bad, but for a full sized headphone many would recommend the Ultrasone HFI-580.
How did you manage to narrow down a decision between a pair of circumaural cans and a pair of IEMs? I would recommend doing more research into what you actually want.
if for whatever reason it does boil down to a choice strictly between these two: I'd tell you to go with the turbines.
Umm...if you have a Monster gift card or something, I'd pick the Golds, but (and I say this as an owner of the Golds and the Coppers) you can do better than that otherwise if you're paying retail. What's your criteria?
Actually, in the IEM department of head-fi the Monster Turbine Pro Golds are pretty popular and well-reviewed. You should check these threads out:
- Stupid Question
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 25 seconds ago
- › NEW 2015 - HIFIMAN HE400S 46 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 59 seconds ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 2 minutes ago
- › Need help for choose headphones amp 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Appreciation/Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by RazrLeaf
- › Xtreme Xplosives In Ear by Omar717
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by morethansense
- › Sony XBA-10/N Gold | Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones (Japanese... by LikeABell
- › Joseph Grado HPA-1 by kayandjohn
- › Creative Sound Blaster E1 Portable Headphone Amplifier with... by Evshrug
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1+ Bluetooth Wireless Headphones by pformagg
- › RHA T20 by Cotnijoe
- › VE Zen by boneofimba
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by xkonfuzed
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)