Weird thing happened today, I was listening to music on the coppers and the right earphone stopped producing lows. The left was fine but the midbass/bass on the right side was non-existant. For those with the coppers, does this happen often? Anyone know why it did that out of nowhere, maybe a common problem? I've only had them for a few days and purchased from Amazon so they're definitely not fake. Just confused how that happened, any input would be appreciated.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 6/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- A discussion about Monster Turbines Copper Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs for around $200? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to upgrade, coming from S4s Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A little IEM poll, your knowledge and excellence will be appreciated! Last post on 3/31/11 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
The HD600 is a pair of excellent sounding cans. They have a balanced, natural sound and the soundstage is remarkably large. I can hear all sorts of sounds while listening to these cans and I can...
Before I begin, I’d like to thank shotgunshane for the opportunity to review these new headphones. My first experience with Brainwavz was when I picked up their M4 a couple of years ago. I was...
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
I've had this problem before too. Check if the casing is loose. The earpiece is made of two pieces of metal casing. This happened to me as well where maybe a week or two after I got my MTPC the casing came loose between the two pieces on my left speakers and then the sound became imbalanced. If this is the case you'll have to get those replaced :/
The casing was intact and I didn't see anything wrong with any part of the wires either. All I did was pause the music then the right side stopped working when I played the music again. I was pretty disappointed but a replacement is on the way.
So, after a day I noticed lots of driver flex on the left side. I took a look and the silver part of the housing was loose. I'm getting another replacement but does anybody have the mtpc without any issues? This is getting annoying.
- MTPC problem
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 25 seconds ago
- › MHDT Havana DAC 38 seconds ago
- › Ok so I started making the move to better sound quality headphones... 38 seconds ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 47 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Highend Headphones Showroom Launch Party (UK) September 27th! 2 minutes ago
- › 24bit vs 16bit, the myth exploded! 3 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for headphones, not bright or fatiguing 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by freedom04
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ZapX629
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)