Weird thing happened today, I was listening to music on the coppers and the right earphone stopped producing lows. The left was fine but the midbass/bass on the right side was non-existant. For those with the coppers, does this happen often? Anyone know why it did that out of nowhere, maybe a common problem? I've only had them for a few days and purchased from Amazon so they're definitely not fake. Just confused how that happened, any input would be appreciated.
Related Forum Threads
- A discussion about Monster Turbines Copper Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs for around $200? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to upgrade, coming from S4s Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A little IEM poll, your knowledge and excellence will be appreciated! Last post on 3/31/11 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Edited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
Fanmusic is a distributor and a brand of Chinese audio-equipment which also has an eBay store. I was contacted by Tony, their manager a while ago and he informed me that they were working...
Very nice amp for mid-fiers to entry high-fiers. The sound quality and specs are very good for the price. Works very well with Jazz and Classical music in particular (not that rock and...
My pair was a supposed demo model from one of Hifiman's retailers. They came in mint condition, which is lucky for me. I'm not using a balanced cable yet, but I already feel it's a good upgrade...
The JVC HA M750's were my first "real" pair of headphones. Previously, I had just used iPod headphones and cheap 10 dollar headphones from my local grocery store. As such, I was very impressed by...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
I've had this problem before too. Check if the casing is loose. The earpiece is made of two pieces of metal casing. This happened to me as well where maybe a week or two after I got my MTPC the casing came loose between the two pieces on my left speakers and then the sound became imbalanced. If this is the case you'll have to get those replaced :/
The casing was intact and I didn't see anything wrong with any part of the wires either. All I did was pause the music then the right side stopped working when I played the music again. I was pretty disappointed but a replacement is on the way.
So, after a day I noticed lots of driver flex on the left side. I took a look and the silver part of the housing was loose. I'm getting another replacement but does anybody have the mtpc without any issues? This is getting annoying.
- MTPC problem
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO " Flagship " portable amp Mont Blanc/E12 discussing thread,... 29 seconds ago
- › New to Classical Music - advice? 2 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions & Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (57 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: Ultimate... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying portable or in-ear headphones? Seeking guidance? DON'T START... 2 minutes ago
- › Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC VC02 - Info & Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Grado modders go Magnum 5 minutes ago
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Aurisonics ASG-2 by eke2k6
- › Sennheiser HD-558 by Tr1ckster
- › Go-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod... by AnakChan
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by Marleybob217
- › AKG K 550 by a_recording
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe