Weird thing happened today, I was listening to music on the coppers and the right earphone stopped producing lows. The left was fine but the midbass/bass on the right side was non-existant. For those with the coppers, does this happen often? Anyone know why it did that out of nowhere, maybe a common problem? I've only had them for a few days and purchased from Amazon so they're definitely not fake. Just confused how that happened, any input would be appreciated.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 6/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- A discussion about Monster Turbines Copper Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs for around $200? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to upgrade, coming from S4s Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A little IEM poll, your knowledge and excellence will be appreciated! Last post on 3/31/11 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Full review can be found at: https://www.samma3a.com/tech/en/fiio-x5-3rd-gen-high-res-player-review/ Rating The NO BULL rating system is designed to take as many aspects of the device into...
I've had a short history with headphones. My first pair of good headphones were the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x. I will mostly be comparing these two. These headphones are much more better looking,...
I like these just a little better than my Sony MDR XB90ex, which I think is saying a lot. They both have a very ergonomic design that allows them to stay in ear securely and comfortably for...
TOTL (Top-of the line) is something you hear quite often around Head-Fi. The cream of the crop of the audio-world. While that may be true in most instances, investing into a 1200$+ product seems...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi for this sample to review, as always I try to write honest reviews, this unit has had over 50hrs of burn-in, no real differences were noted. Gear Used: HP...
MTPC problempost #1 of 86/14/11 at 8:36pmThread Starterpost #2 of 86/14/11 at 9:34pm
I've had this problem before too. Check if the casing is loose. The earpiece is made of two pieces of metal casing. This happened to me as well where maybe a week or two after I got my MTPC the casing came loose between the two pieces on my left speakers and then the sound became imbalanced. If this is the case you'll have to get those replaced :/post #3 of 86/14/11 at 9:44pmThread Starter
The casing was intact and I didn't see anything wrong with any part of the wires either. All I did was pause the music then the right side stopped working when I played the music again. I was pretty disappointed but a replacement is on the way.post #4 of 86/14/11 at 9:50pmpost #5 of 86/14/11 at 10:10pmThread Starterpost #6 of 86/15/11 at 10:48ampost #7 of 86/15/11 at 12:14pmThread Starterpost #8 of 86/16/11 at 7:07pmThread Starter
So, after a day I noticed lots of driver flex on the left side. I took a look and the silver part of the housing was loose. I'm getting another replacement but does anybody have the mtpc without any issues? This is getting annoying.Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- MTPC problem
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › High end (IEM) cable thread: impressions, pics, comparisons and... 1 minute ago
- › Something new from Earsonics, the Earsonics ES3 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) 4 minutes ago
- › PC Gaming AMP for AKG K702 4 minutes ago
- › Sub-bass oriented headphones/IEMs. 4 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 6 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 7 minutes ago
- › LG V10 : New ESS Chipped Flagship Android Phone from LG 8 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons) 10 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by TheoS53
- › B&O Beoplay H6 (2nd generation) by aggFTW
- › Sony In-Ear Dynamic Headphones MDR-XB70-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Custom Art Harmony 8.2 by FUYU
- › iFi Micro iTube2 Vacuum Tube Buffer and Preamplifier by ostewart
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by Jiawen Zhen
- › JVC Hi-Res corresponding canal type earphone HA-FX99X-B (Black) by aafanatic
- › Grado Labs SR80e by audiophilefan
- › UITaudio PMP-353P by Army-Firedawg
- › UITaudio PMP-354P by Army-Firedawg
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear