Weird thing happened today, I was listening to music on the coppers and the right earphone stopped producing lows. The left was fine but the midbass/bass on the right side was non-existant. For those with the coppers, does this happen often? Anyone know why it did that out of nowhere, maybe a common problem? I've only had them for a few days and purchased from Amazon so they're definitely not fake. Just confused how that happened, any input would be appreciated.
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/16/11
- productMonster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalktagged by System, 6/16/11
Related Forum Threads
- A discussion about Monster Turbines Copper Last post on 7/6/12 at 7:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best IEMs for around $200? Last post on 7/5/12 at 3:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking to upgrade, coming from S4s Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:51pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Fake monster turbine pro copper ? Last post on 6/6/11 at 10:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- A little IEM poll, your knowledge and excellence will be appreciated! Last post on 3/31/11 at 8:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've had this problem before too. Check if the casing is loose. The earpiece is made of two pieces of metal casing. This happened to me as well where maybe a week or two after I got my MTPC the casing came loose between the two pieces on my left speakers and then the sound became imbalanced. If this is the case you'll have to get those replaced :/
The casing was intact and I didn't see anything wrong with any part of the wires either. All I did was pause the music then the right side stopped working when I played the music again. I was pretty disappointed but a replacement is on the way.
So, after a day I noticed lots of driver flex on the left side. I took a look and the silver part of the housing was loose. I'm getting another replacement but does anybody have the mtpc without any issues? This is getting annoying.
- MTPC problem
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Esmooth Headphones 47 seconds ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 50 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser Amperior Blue - mint , one hour old 1 minute ago
- › Beats User wants to upgrade to Best quality possible for $400 or... 1 minute ago
- › Mint Fostex TH600 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 3 minutes ago
- › Volume Control on the Sennheiser PC360. 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi