I'm looking for some great headphones to use in an open-office environment, with the most important characteristics being:
- Price under $150 US.
- Relatively portable (not gigantic).
- Comfortable to wear over prolonged periods of time.
- High audio fidelity with good, but not overpowering, bass.
- Little to no sound leakage.
- No need for amp (to be used with iPhone and Macbook Pro).
- Understated professional or retro design.
I have been looking at the Sennheisers HD228 and PX200-II, and the AKG K450. Although I like the latter's design, I have read some mixed reviews here and elsewhere, and the current price on Amazon US is a bit on the high end.
Are there any other headphones that I should consider?
Thanks for your advice,