If we compare to sennheiser mx 980... it has more sound better ?? especially in midrange area. thanks :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best isolation-with-comfort under $100 ? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 or Etymotic HF3? Opinions Please Last post on 1/8/12 at 8:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Bought these when being on vacation the past weeks, since "argl" I missed to pack my in-ears and thought, ok, for 2 weeks on the beach, let's pick the first ones I came across. What I learned now,...
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
Shure SE215 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 261/27/12 at 12:40pm
I'd like to know if there is any change in the sound signature after burn-in. The review is straight from the box (unless I overlooked that detail), and lots of phones need a bit of burning in...just sayin'.post #18 of 261/28/12 at 5:58amThread Starter
first impressions are pre burn in, the rest is post.
"Also I wasn’t picking up the Shure mids but they were right out the box and dynamic so maybe a little burn in will help them come out."post #19 of 261/28/12 at 11:41pmpost #20 of 261/29/12 at 1:30amQuote:
Just buy from somewhere that has a good return policy.post #21 of 261/29/12 at 4:15am
It's a problem for me living in Vietnam...there are lots of counterfeit products, and the only reputable shop carries mostly Koss products. Maybe there is a legitimate Shure retailer here...off to the Shure website to check...post #22 of 261/29/12 at 4:18ampost #23 of 262/26/12 at 4:08pm
nice review Mark! I 've just bought these, still burning them in (suggestions on how long i should??)... god the cable is tooooooo long (suggestions on reducing that rediculous length?).... :( i found shorter replacements on ebay but i wouldnt like anything to damage my brand new earphones, nor to pay an extra 30$ as of now...post #24 of 262/29/12 at 1:12pmThread Starterpost #25 of 263/5/12 at 9:21am
hey Mark, burn in is done, still not impressed. thinking of buying a Fiio e6. you think it's worth the 30? will it change stuff? i need more bass and more empowering and warm sound.
Edited by djalberthiphop - 3/6/12 at 8:22amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › How many pairs of shoes do you own? 2 seconds ago
- › Best "value for money" portable headphones Amp/DAC for Bowers &... 6 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 25 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 59 seconds ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 1 minute ago
- › Dissappointed Sennheiser MOMENTUM Owner Looking for Recommendations 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-W3000 ANV Japan woodie headphones mint in... 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE 5 LE, Emotiva mini-X a-100, Hifiman HE Adapter, and... 3 minutes ago
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)