If we compare to sennheiser mx 980... it has more sound better ?? especially in midrange area. thanks :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best isolation-with-comfort under $100 ? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 or Etymotic HF3? Opinions Please Last post on 1/8/12 at 8:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images PREAMBLE Brainwavz is a now well established manufacturer of headphones in the value for money...
I bought these headphones a little over a week ago, and thought I should post my impressions. I work in a small office, and sit close to my boss, who is constantly on the phone, so I wanted a...
Sources used: Macbook Pro, iphone 4s, Fiio e10, Schiit Magni, This is a personal Unit: Bought at LMUE for 38USD during pre-sale Burn-in time: I don’t believe in huge differences, but in order...
Note to the Reader This was a demo unit, part of a program organized by Todd the Vinyl Junkie. A big thanks to Todd for his generosity and allowing me a week to fool around with these little...
This is a review and comparison of Ostry KC06 and KC06A in-ear headphones. http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=28 and http://www.ostry.com.cn/item/detailPage?itemid=29 I get a...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Shure SE215 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like to know if there is any change in the sound signature after burn-in. The review is straight from the box (unless I overlooked that detail), and lots of phones need a bit of burning in...just sayin'.
first impressions are pre burn in, the rest is post.
"Also I wasn’t picking up the Shure mids but they were right out the box and dynamic so maybe a little burn in will help them come out."
Just buy from somewhere that has a good return policy.
It's a problem for me living in Vietnam...there are lots of counterfeit products, and the only reputable shop carries mostly Koss products. Maybe there is a legitimate Shure retailer here...off to the Shure website to check...
nice review Mark! I 've just bought these, still burning them in (suggestions on how long i should??)... god the cable is tooooooo long (suggestions on reducing that rediculous length?).... :( i found shorter replacements on ebay but i wouldnt like anything to damage my brand new earphones, nor to pay an extra 30$ as of now...
hey Mark, burn in is done, still not impressed. thinking of buying a Fiio e6. you think it's worth the 30? will it change stuff? i need more bass and more empowering and warm sound.
Edited by djalberthiphop - 3/6/12 at 8:22am
- Shure SE215 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Final Audio Design Appreciation/Discussion Thread 4 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 31 seconds ago
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 51 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 2 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › 5.1 Compact System WITHOUT dedicated amplifier for Computer setup? 3 minutes ago
- › QLS QA360: Another DSD-capable DAP 3 minutes ago
- › WTB: Matrix M-Stage shipped to Adelaide, Australia [AUS] 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Brooko
- › PSB M4U 2 Noise Canceling headphones by Mr_Owlow
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by squallkiercosa
- › Eclipse TD-M1 by HideousPride
- › OSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphones by twister6
- › beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium Headphones by Xyrium
- › DacMagic XS USB DAC Headphone Amp by Davidoffdgh
- › SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import) by kevms89
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by classycans
- › Audio Poutine CDAC+ by WhiskeyJacks
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)