If we compare to sennheiser mx 980... it has more sound better ?? especially in midrange area. thanks :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best isolation-with-comfort under $100 ? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 or Etymotic HF3? Opinions Please Last post on 1/8/12 at 8:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Intro Before I begin, I would like to sincerely thank Pandora at Brainwavz for providing the review sample of the Jive you see in this review. Please note that I am neither affiliated with...
Name- DUNU TITAN 1 Manufacturar- Dunu-topsound, a chinese company. Price- 115$, I got them for around 169SGD from Lend me ur ears, Singapore. Description- First, some note about me. I am a 25...
BEYERDYNAMIC iDX 160 iE INTRO If you're reading this you must be a Head-Fi member or just looking at reviews for a new pair of headphones or iem’s. Let me introduce myself, my name is Adam...
Table of Contents Introduction Features and Ergonomics Sound Quality With IEMS With full-size headphones Comparisons to other audio gear For whom is this player good...
Introduction: There seems to be quite a bit of discussion and disagreements regarding HIFIMAN’s (HFM) newest headphone, the HE400S. Some have praised the HE400S as being a giant slayer while other...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Shure SE215 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'd like to know if there is any change in the sound signature after burn-in. The review is straight from the box (unless I overlooked that detail), and lots of phones need a bit of burning in...just sayin'.
first impressions are pre burn in, the rest is post.
"Also I wasn’t picking up the Shure mids but they were right out the box and dynamic so maybe a little burn in will help them come out."
Just buy from somewhere that has a good return policy.
It's a problem for me living in Vietnam...there are lots of counterfeit products, and the only reputable shop carries mostly Koss products. Maybe there is a legitimate Shure retailer here...off to the Shure website to check...
nice review Mark! I 've just bought these, still burning them in (suggestions on how long i should??)... god the cable is tooooooo long (suggestions on reducing that rediculous length?).... :( i found shorter replacements on ebay but i wouldnt like anything to damage my brand new earphones, nor to pay an extra 30$ as of now...
hey Mark, burn in is done, still not impressed. thinking of buying a Fiio e6. you think it's worth the 30? will it change stuff? i need more bass and more empowering and warm sound.
Edited by djalberthiphop - 3/6/12 at 8:22am
- Shure SE215 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 29 seconds ago
- › The Chord Hugo TT is announced. 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › NOBLE Savant Thread (Impressions, Reviews, Tours) 3 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta AD01 4 minutes ago
- › Orthodynamic Roundup 6 minutes ago
- › Continental Dual Mono Tube Rolling Tread !! 7 minutes ago
- › DLNA Audio Streaming 8 minutes ago
- › 🇬🇧 CanJam London 2015 Impressions Thread! August 29-30, 2015! 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Jive by thatBeatsguy
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by areek
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by acain
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by chowmein83
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2