If we compare to sennheiser mx 980... it has more sound better ?? especially in midrange area. thanks :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- [POLL] Need help deciding on a pair of Mid Range IEMS [100-200 Dollars] Last post on 12/8/12 at 5:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Signature for performer use (IEM) Last post on 8/13/12 at 6:32am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best isolation-with-comfort under $100 ? Last post on 6/19/12 at 7:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 or Etymotic HF3? Opinions Please Last post on 1/8/12 at 8:43pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
Shure SE215 Review - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 261/27/12 at 12:40pm
I'd like to know if there is any change in the sound signature after burn-in. The review is straight from the box (unless I overlooked that detail), and lots of phones need a bit of burning in...just sayin'.post #18 of 261/28/12 at 5:58amThread Starter
first impressions are pre burn in, the rest is post.
"Also I wasn’t picking up the Shure mids but they were right out the box and dynamic so maybe a little burn in will help them come out."post #19 of 261/28/12 at 11:41pmpost #20 of 261/29/12 at 1:30amQuote:
Just buy from somewhere that has a good return policy.post #21 of 261/29/12 at 4:15am
It's a problem for me living in Vietnam...there are lots of counterfeit products, and the only reputable shop carries mostly Koss products. Maybe there is a legitimate Shure retailer here...off to the Shure website to check...post #22 of 261/29/12 at 4:18ampost #23 of 262/26/12 at 4:08pm
nice review Mark! I 've just bought these, still burning them in (suggestions on how long i should??)... god the cable is tooooooo long (suggestions on reducing that rediculous length?).... :( i found shorter replacements on ebay but i wouldnt like anything to damage my brand new earphones, nor to pay an extra 30$ as of now...post #24 of 262/29/12 at 1:12pmThread Starterpost #25 of 263/5/12 at 9:21am
hey Mark, burn in is done, still not impressed. thinking of buying a Fiio e6. you think it's worth the 30? will it change stuff? i need more bass and more empowering and warm sound.
Edited by djalberthiphop - 3/6/12 at 8:22ampost #26 of 263/6/12 at 2:31pmThread StarterReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE215 Review
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 2 minutes ago
- › [WTS] Campfire Audio Vega 3 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio Technica Multiple BA IEM: ATH LS50,70,200,300,400 4 minutes ago
- › Audeze iSINE 10 & iSINE 20: Audeze releases two new IEM planar... 4 minutes ago
- › DENAFRIPS 'ARES' R2R discrete ladder DAC - close up view 4 minutes ago
- › More durable pads for ATH M50 5 minutes ago
- › Rose Technology Discussion & Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO In-Ear Monitors EX1 2nd gen is on the market now ! 10 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear