Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 5/19/13 at 8:49pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Woo Audio wa6se and headphone synergy Last post on 12/23/12 at 12:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I Choose WA2 or WA6-SE? (Closed) Last post on 9/30/11 at 9:11am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- best amp for hd 800 Last post on 5/11/13 at 5:18am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Edited on 8/18/12
- Grado Modification OverviewEdited on 9/27/11
- Diy Beginners GuideEdited on 11/14/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeEdited on 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaEdited on 1/6/13
I agree w most reviews that these does not warrant the $499 MSRP. (Then rather opt for D5k, D7k). BUT - at the +-$230 range I got them at (Amazon warehouse) - these are VERY good value for...
Disclaimer- This review has been written based on past 2 year’s observations. I am not a part of the audio industry or trade and I represent no one but myself, and this review is written...
Introduction The easiest way to explain the Sennheiser CX-150's is that they do what you can reasonably expect. You can't really expect much from a pair of sub-50 dollar IEM's, and frankly, I...
Who/what? I'd like to thank Rhapsodio for sending the 2v1 our way for a tour, along with the Shozy amp. Australia isn't exactly a hot electronics place First off - Rhapsodio is a young IEM...
The below review is a summary of a full comparison of the AD1000X to the AD900X and Sony MA900 found...
New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC"post #1 of 1866/10/11 at 12:39pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #2 of 1866/10/11 at 12:46pmpost #3 of 1866/14/11 at 4:57ampost #4 of 1866/16/11 at 5:20ampost #5 of 1866/17/11 at 4:45amThread Starterpost #6 of 1866/20/11 at 8:34pm
- Pros:“Great sounding, comfortable, reasonable price”“Great sound, Looks like a piece of art, Great soundstage”
- Pros:“Powerful and affordable”“Powerful, clean output with slight warmth, small footprint, value for money, drives most headphones, nice connectability with E7”
Subscribed! I am in need of a StageDAC something bad, but if the 'Classic' has a built-in DAC (and hopefully RCA output to feed my WA6SE)... whoa-boy! Exciting news.
I read somewhere that the Jazz had the same dimensions as the StageDAC. Based on the pic's this cannot be so. I am pretty sure the OP meant that the Classic matched the StageDAC in size. Any truth to this unsubstantiated rumor?post #7 of 1866/21/11 at 3:32amThread Starterpost #8 of 1866/22/11 at 9:14pmpost #9 of 1866/22/11 at 9:50pm
Thanks for letting us know, uelover. I assume that your comment about the StageDAC that you have for sale should read "Classic" and not "Jazz", correct? Based on the image of the Jazz, it is clear that the dimensions will not match the StageDAC. I am curious to know where you found out the dimensions of the Classic/Jazz and the spec's regarding amp-only use. (Based on the schematic, it looks like there could be a DAC in there somewhere, although the natural crossfeed was also implemented in the Concerto without DAC.)
Regardless, I am eager to hear more about the Classic and all other Jan Meier offerings! What say you, Mr. Meier?!
Edited by sampson_smith - 6/22/11 at 9:51pmpost #10 of 1866/22/11 at 9:55pm
Thanks for the info, asmagus. I assume the thread title should read "Classic" with two "s"'s.
Quote:post #11 of 1867/5/11 at 11:10ampost #12 of 1867/5/11 at 4:19pmpost #13 of 1867/10/11 at 1:36pmpost #14 of 1867/11/11 at 8:21ampost #15 of 1867/11/11 at 8:34am
That is the general consensus, yes. But I do not think than Jan has confirmed this yet. It has been a long while since we last heard from him. Must have his hands tied, designing a new DAC that is 3/4" wider than the Classic. ;)
- New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Grado Modification Overview
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Owner's Club / Appreciation /... 46 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions and Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Why would anyone want just one headphone? 3 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio STUDIO-V Review 4 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5 portable amplifier appreciation + discussion thread... 4 minutes ago
- › Can you buy braided cloth stereo cable for headphones? 5 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 5 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › Best keyboards for gaming! 6 minutes ago
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Denon AH-D600 by johangrb
- › Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II by xEcuToR
- › Sennheiser CX150 Ear-Canal Phones by BadMoose
- › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 by svyr
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by a_recording
- › Schiit Valhalla by Rem0o
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe