Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 4/5/16 at 2:45am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Woo Audio wa6se and headphone synergy Last post on 12/23/12 at 12:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I Choose WA2 or WA6-SE? (Closed) Last post on 6/5/13 at 12:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- best amp for hd 800 Last post on 5/16/15 at 6:00pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC"post #1 of 4566/10/11 at 12:39pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 4566/10/11 at 12:46pmpost #3 of 4566/14/11 at 4:57ampost #4 of 4566/16/11 at 5:20ampost #5 of 4566/17/11 at 4:45amThread Starterpost #6 of 4566/20/11 at 8:34pm
Subscribed! I am in need of a StageDAC something bad, but if the 'Classic' has a built-in DAC (and hopefully RCA output to feed my WA6SE)... whoa-boy! Exciting news.
I read somewhere that the Jazz had the same dimensions as the StageDAC. Based on the pic's this cannot be so. I am pretty sure the OP meant that the Classic matched the StageDAC in size. Any truth to this unsubstantiated rumor?post #7 of 4566/21/11 at 3:32amThread Starterpost #8 of 4566/22/11 at 9:14pmpost #9 of 4566/22/11 at 9:50pm
Thanks for letting us know, uelover. I assume that your comment about the StageDAC that you have for sale should read "Classic" and not "Jazz", correct? Based on the image of the Jazz, it is clear that the dimensions will not match the StageDAC. I am curious to know where you found out the dimensions of the Classic/Jazz and the spec's regarding amp-only use. (Based on the schematic, it looks like there could be a DAC in there somewhere, although the natural crossfeed was also implemented in the Concerto without DAC.)
Regardless, I am eager to hear more about the Classic and all other Jan Meier offerings! What say you, Mr. Meier?!
Edited by sampson_smith - 6/22/11 at 9:51pmpost #10 of 4566/22/11 at 9:55pm
Thanks for the info, asmagus. I assume the thread title should read "Classic" with two "s"'s.
Quote:post #11 of 4567/5/11 at 11:10ampost #12 of 4567/5/11 at 4:19pmpost #13 of 4567/10/11 at 1:36pmpost #14 of 4567/11/11 at 8:21ampost #15 of 4567/11/11 at 8:34am
That is the general consensus, yes. But I do not think than Jan has confirmed this yet. It has been a long while since we last heard from him. Must have his hands tied, designing a new DAC that is 3/4" wider than the Classic. ;)
- New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › In ear headphone under $100 with good bass 11 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 13 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 44 seconds ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 1 minute ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › JH Audio & Astell&Kern Siren Series Full Metal Jacket Line Announced! 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 4 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...