Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [LIST][OPINION] Amp recommendations for Fostex/Denon Headphones. Last post on 12/2/13 at 2:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Woo Audio wa6se and headphone synergy Last post on 12/23/12 at 12:02am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Should I Choose WA2 or WA6-SE? (Closed) Last post on 6/5/13 at 12:54am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- best amp for hd 800 Last post on 7/16/13 at 4:56am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- WooAudio 2 and Denon AH-D5000 Last post on 10/14/11 at 8:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Diy Beginners GuideLast edited: 7/22/13
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
The CAL! 2 is a big improvement over the first version. Creative brands this as a "premium headphone" on the box, but is it? First thing I noticed was the soundstage. It's MUCH better than...
As nicely explained by Victor in his review of the same CIEM, this is the previous flagship model from FitEar. In fact, unless you are married to the emphasised bass of the MH335DW, this would...
First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback...
I love these headphones! So comfortable you will forget you're wearing them. My cousin once commented "This is the best bass I've ever heard in a headphone!" While I know there are headphones out...
My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong. The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a...
New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC"post #1 of 2156/10/11 at 12:39pmThread Starter
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #2 of 2156/10/11 at 12:46pmpost #3 of 2156/14/11 at 4:57ampost #4 of 2156/16/11 at 5:20ampost #5 of 2156/17/11 at 4:45amThread Starterpost #6 of 2156/20/11 at 8:34pm
Subscribed! I am in need of a StageDAC something bad, but if the 'Classic' has a built-in DAC (and hopefully RCA output to feed my WA6SE)... whoa-boy! Exciting news.
I read somewhere that the Jazz had the same dimensions as the StageDAC. Based on the pic's this cannot be so. I am pretty sure the OP meant that the Classic matched the StageDAC in size. Any truth to this unsubstantiated rumor?post #7 of 2156/21/11 at 3:32amThread Starterpost #8 of 2156/22/11 at 9:14pmpost #9 of 2156/22/11 at 9:50pm
Thanks for letting us know, uelover. I assume that your comment about the StageDAC that you have for sale should read "Classic" and not "Jazz", correct? Based on the image of the Jazz, it is clear that the dimensions will not match the StageDAC. I am curious to know where you found out the dimensions of the Classic/Jazz and the spec's regarding amp-only use. (Based on the schematic, it looks like there could be a DAC in there somewhere, although the natural crossfeed was also implemented in the Concerto without DAC.)
Regardless, I am eager to hear more about the Classic and all other Jan Meier offerings! What say you, Mr. Meier?!
Edited by sampson_smith - 6/22/11 at 9:51pmpost #10 of 2156/22/11 at 9:55pm
Thanks for the info, asmagus. I assume the thread title should read "Classic" with two "s"'s.
Quote:post #11 of 2157/5/11 at 11:10ampost #12 of 2157/5/11 at 4:19pmpost #13 of 2157/10/11 at 1:36pmpost #14 of 2157/11/11 at 8:21ampost #15 of 2157/11/11 at 8:34am
That is the general consensus, yes. But I do not think than Jan has confirmed this yet. It has been a long while since we last heard from him. Must have his hands tied, designing a new DAC that is 3/4" wider than the Classic. ;)
- New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC"
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Diy Beginners Guide
- › ATH-W1000X Appreciation Thread! 54 seconds ago
- › The Entry Level Stax Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer 1 minute ago
- › The Canon Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Bass Earphones at the $100-200 price range 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 4 minutes ago
- › Good headphones for Metal/hard rock? 4 minutes ago
- › The Centrance HiFi M8 thread 5 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by Quaresma
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Kiats
- › Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 560 Ovation by Beeferer
- › Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets by Antilochos
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi