All, I desperately what a new cable for my clear 535's. I came very close to buying the Double Helix Silver-copper Symbiote SE Hybrid, but made the decision that I'm not waiting 8 weeks. I'm willing to spend up to $400. I would say that comfort is very important as I were them about 5 hours a day. From all my research, I'm interest in silver cables. If you have or could buy the best cables in the range, what would you buy?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Lightweight 1/8" stereo plug for shure se535 cable suggestions Last post on 9/28/11 at 5:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Advice on Shure SE535 earphones Last post on 12/17/11 at 9:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sound cutting out on Shure SE 535s Last post on 4/10/13 at 9:37am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Cable options for Shure 535's? Last post on 8/8/11 at 10:54pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 vs Sennheiser IE8: What to buy? Last post on 9/8/12 at 8:48pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (In-Ear)
Edited on 12/28/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesEdited on 8/16/12
- Hi End CablesEdited on 1/8/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationEdited on 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesEdited on 3/22/12
I bought these headphones just for the fun of it, to see how they sound with all that apparently amazing bass. Well, for $50, they're ok sounding for extra bass headphones. They do have a...
Bought it some time ago, based on user reviews. Straight out of the box it seemed huge, especially compared to my old Cowon D2. Also, sound was awful. Granted, I don't have large hi-fi cans, only...
Along with the summary below, I have posted a Youtube video review of the ATH-CKN70. If you like the video, check out my channel for more reviews :) Summary BUILD The...
Introduction I’m a basshead. I say that loudly and proudly, even though some folks believe basshead and audiophile are mutually exclusive. Obviously, I’m not in that camp. But sometimes, I...
I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown...
Shure SE535 replacement cable - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 635/21/13 at 11:00pm
Hi all, My names Rich and i'm new to this forum.
I tried out that Baldur MK2 and 3 with my Shure 535 Red buds. It sounded tinnier and more weighted towards the high end then the stock cable. I settled on different cable. the 'Transwave 8, SPCOCC Oyaide'. The sticker at the bottom states 'Signal Audio' It seemed to give a wider range of tones to my ears whilst still sounding crisp. It was expensive though, around $1500HKD (£120/$190USD).
I'm by no means a audiophile but these cables hightened my enjoyment of the earphones. I run them through an AK100 with FLAC audio.
Bought in HK along with the earphones. Prior to the Shures I had Sennheiser IE80s but the bud snapped off during a flight :/
Edited by richissilly - Yesterday at 11:02 pmpost #63 of 635/22/13 at 12:22amReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE535 replacement cable
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › Upgrading from ipod 5.5g or wait for X3? 9 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 48 seconds ago
- › FiiO E17 "ALPEN" - First Impression + Final Thought 59 seconds ago
- › The All-New WA7 Fireflies from Woo Audio 1 minute ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Funny comments from the forums. 2 minutes ago
- › Toxic Cables - The Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a comfort and quality upgrade from my PRO700MK2's 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by derbigpr
- › Colorfly Pocket Hi-fi C4 by yxmees
- › audio-technica Premium Compact Inner Ear Headphones ATH-CKN70 Black... by a_recording
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by TheGame21x
- › Monoprice 8320 IEM by Taharqa
- › Fanmusic MS-E1011 by ItsMeHere
- › Audio-gd NFB-5 by citadel
- › HE-5LE by JamesHuntington
- › Kozee Sound Solutions Infinity X2 by Insight Reviews
- › JVC HA M750 by tinamou62
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe