Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Tokyo, Japan meet at the FujiyaAvic Autumn Headphone festival October 29, 2011
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tokyo, Japan meet at the FujiyaAvic Autumn Headphone festival October 29, 2011 - Page 3

post #31 of 41
Thread Starter 

That list certainly grew quickly. I thought it was just going to be a handful of us but it seems it will be quite a party now.

post #32 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post

Anyone gonna be wearing a name tag or sticker or something?

 

Like `expatinjapan-(Head-fi forums)`.



See Jude's current profile picture ;). Other than that, it would be surprising that many gaijin show up with no idea of what head-fi is, don't you think? I think even many Japanese people going to the show know HF actually....

 

 

 

post #33 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by arnaud View Post



See Jude's current profile picture ;). Other than that, it would be surprising that many gaijin show up with no idea of what head-fi is, don't you think? I think even many Japanese people going to the show know HF actually....

 

 

 

I`m talking about all us random head-fiers trying to spot each other, finding someone who is hosting a table, or who we have seen on a head-fier video will be easier to spot :)
 

 

post #34 of 41

How about this- anyone who wants to meet other HFers, show up at the Stax table at 1pm (8th floor, #6 far left on this map):  http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/user_data/docs/1110_7F-8F.pdf

I'm just throwing this out there... feel free to modify, etc.  We could meet outside in front of the building entrance, but that means taking the elevator back down and maybe having to get back in line to get back in- wasted headphone time!  ;-)

 

It looks like this show will be bigger than last Spring's- three floors instead of two.


Edited by Mkubota1 - 10/26/11 at 7:11am
post #35 of 41

damn, I wish I still on Nagoya. I would like to meet fellow Head-fiersmad.gif

post #36 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkubota1 View Post

How about this- anyone who wants to meet other HFers, show up at the Stax table at 1pm (8th floor, #6 far left on this map):  http://www.fujiya-avic.jp/user_data/docs/1110_7F-8F.pdf   I'm just throwing this out there... feel free to modify, etc.  We could meet outside in front of the building entrance, but that means taking the elevator back down and maybe having to get back in line to get back in- wasted headphone time!  ;-)

 

It looks like this show will be bigger than last Spring's- three floors instead of two.


 

Sounds good!

 

Needed to remove the 2 "  " behind your link tho, here's a repost of the floorplan.

post #37 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by crumpler View Post

Needed to remove the 2 "  " behind your link tho, here's a repost of the floorplan.



Ah!  It took me a while to figure out what was going on there... thanks! 

I just got into Tokyo this afternoon from Osaka.  I was listening to the SR-009s at Yodobashi tonight and got so lost in time that when I looked at my watch it was 10:01pm.  L3000.gif

post #38 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkubota1 View Post





Ah!  It took me a while to figure out what was going on there... thanks! 

I just got into Tokyo this afternoon from Osaka.  I was listening to the SR-009s at Yodobashi tonight and got so lost in time that when I looked at my watch it was 10:01pm.  L3000.gif



beerchug.gif

 

Come this Saturday, it'ld be me all over the SR-009s! Akihabara here i come! biggrin.gif

post #39 of 41

It's really noisy at Yodobashi to test open air cans; but I like it because they usually have them out, and you can just slip them on and hang out without asking or bothering anyone.

 

IMG_4470a.jpg

post #40 of 41

Hi Jude,

 

Count me in as well, I got work from 9am to 6pm but will be working like a mad man and try and make it for 4pm or earlier.

 

ExpatinJapan,

 

That is a good idea, are others interested in doing this as well?

post #41 of 41
Thread Starter 
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Tokyo, Japan meet at the FujiyaAvic Autumn Headphone festival October 29, 2011