I'd be happy with a 3G if I could find one anywhere.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Firestone Fubar IV or Styleaudio Carat Ruby 2 or Headstage Arrow 12HE Last post on 7/18/11 at 3:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- If you could own ONE amp it would be ____? Last post on 4/10/11 at 10:05am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Please help: quiet headphones for travel by bike and train Last post on 4/18/13 at 2:04pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Neutral Desktop Headphone AMP for Heir Audio 4.A CIEM? Last post on 8/20/12 at 7:41am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Some advice for a portable amp/dac and home amp? Last post on 7/23/12 at 10:06pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Diy Beginners Guide
Last edited: 7/22/13
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buy Sell Trade RulesLast edited: 2/26/16
Headstage Arrow Amp 12HE 4G - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellerspost #32 of 509/6/11 at 4:31pmpost #33 of 509/15/11 at 9:31pmpost #34 of 509/16/11 at 5:36ampost #35 of 509/21/11 at 2:19pm
I don't think you can order the 4G right now.
I dropped by the site and apparently you can't order them.
Maybe too many people ordered it, so he stopped accepting orders for a while?
I know how bad Robert can be with replies and dates because
I already had that experience with him when I got my Penguin amp (which took like 4~5 months),
but I would like to get my hands on a 4G too, so I hope he starts accepting orders again soon...post #36 of 509/21/11 at 4:14pm
LOL. Yeah ... I've got a special running on my own (recently received, mind you) .. 3G Arrow ... I'm only asking $600.00 US! Come and get it!!
LOL.post #37 of 5012/12/11 at 7:10pm
i'm very interested in this amp, but can't get a reply for information from Robert. Wondering if someone could answer my question: with the two inputs (front and back) is it possible to connect two seperate sources simultaneously, or does one input jack auto-cutoff the other? THANKS for any more detailed info you can provide on this amp (or previous version).post #38 of 5012/16/11 at 9:29am
At first I thought... why would you want to input simultaneously? Then I thought it might be cool to plug in my bass (active pick-ups) and play along with a song using my player in one side and bass in other.
If you do not mind.. What was your reason for asking?post #39 of 5012/29/11 at 2:20pm
Just got an e-mail from Robert (unsolicited).
you ordered the Arrow headphone amplifier...I'm sorry for all the delay and bad communication. We are now assembling the amps and we will ship the first batch in 2 weeks from California.
The whole production stuck because of the aluminium enclosures. They are difficult to produce due to the small thickness and my request for high quality. After several suppliers failed to make them correctly I went to China to attend the production by my self and to found out the problems. I wanted to stay max. 2 month but now I am here for 7 month (getting a new visa every month in Hong Kong!) I had to set up the production by my own as no supplier was able to make it according to my requests. Unfortunately this was the most time-consuming way as getting around in China is "challenging" and the business rules are different. I wasn't able to tell shipping dates as many of you asked. Even the simple things got very complicated.
There was more in the e-mail, but this was the part about why delay and the projected shipping.post #40 of 5012/29/11 at 2:32pm
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the plans of mice and Robert got waylaid in Hong Kong, R&D no matter how well we plan, there are always monkey wrenches thrown into the mix, YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! won't be long now boys and girls, THE WAIT IS OVER!! the rain is coming! boy oh boy and what a dry spell it was, woosh! we were never worried hey, not for a minute, I bet its gonna be a sweet one too!!!
and no more,
Edited by ANDEROAN - 12/29/11 at 2:33pmpost #41 of 502/6/12 at 6:03pmpost #42 of 502/8/12 at 5:31pm
Okay, some people got their amp and went silent. Is the 4G so good everyone is too busy listening to music? I mostly lurk, but if no one is going to talk....
For what ever this out of weight-class comparison is worth, it is louder/clearer/cleaner than my FiiO E11. I went back and forth with a RockBox'd Clip+ and Sennheiser HD595 headphones.
Edited by truckdriver - 2/8/12 at 5:34pmpost #43 of 502/10/12 at 4:43am
Yea I have been checking it out. I plug it into my J3. Some say without a LO it makes no sense to amp a J3, but I really like it. The sound and size work perfectly for me (it replaced the ibasso D4).
I have some hearing issues (eardrums lack flexibility) so being able get detail at lower volumes is important. These paired with the RE 262 sound great and the details are present for me. I find all the settings are subtle but noticeable. Being that I am using the headphone out of a J3 that has a good equalizer, I tend to leave the amp neutral where the Arrow is very transparent and clean as can be yet it adds power to drive the RE 262's properly.
I have not yet tried them with the TripleFi 10 yet as I mostly use those for situations where I do not have my preferred source.
I am not real proficient at detail analysis as you see :o)post #44 of 502/10/12 at 4:57am
The Cowon has a great Headphone out! It is often underestimated. How have you been setting the volume out on the J3?
I am using a X7
sorry I should have PM you Rat Salad, a bit off topic. Apologies again!
Edited by spkrs01 - 2/10/12 at 4:58am
- Headstage Arrow Amp 12HE 4G
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- Headphone Impedance
- › Red Wine Audio Audeze Amp 3 seconds ago
- › Got the Blues? 44 seconds ago
- › Official FiiO X1 beta firmware download and discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 2 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 3 minutes ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 minutes ago
- › GTA Spring 2016 meet 8 minutes ago
- › New Rockbox Sound Settings 9 minutes ago
- › Alpha & Delta D2 Impressions 10 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by harry501501
- › TFZ Series 1 by TwinACStacks
- › NuForce HEM4 Reference Class Hi-Res In-Ear Headphones with Dual... by Jackpot77
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by TwinACStacks
- › Fostex TH-X00 Massdrop exclusive by bestula
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by DJ Liquid
- › Rockit Sounds R-50 by puccipaolo
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Aornic
- › oBravo EAMT-3w Hybrid Dynamic Driver and Heil Air Motion Transducer... by glassmonkey
- › T-PEOS RASIEL by faithguy19
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...