- 42 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/8/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/8/11
- productJVC HAFX67A Air Cushion In-Ear Headphones (Blue)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandVisangtagged by System, 6/8/11
- productVisang ro1tagged by System, 6/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good In Ears for under $40 Last post on 2/2/11 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelec M6 Damping Mod Last post on 7/21/12 at 7:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Simple IEM Request... Love my SHE3850's but.... Last post on 7/22/12 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have been using Samson SR940 for a week now so this review will not be too detailed. It was a blind purchase as there are no helpful reviews available. I bought two headphones; Beyer DT880 pro...
This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response. Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some...
I recently traded my ATM-50's since they unfortunately lost lower frequencies and started crackling in the left ear. So I thought "Why not try something different". I was looking for something to...
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music! - Page 2post #16 of 239/27/11 at 7:13pmI'm going to also recommend the Tridents, they really are an amazing pair of headphones. It doesn't seem to far off your budget.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 239/27/11 at 7:22pm
The JVC HAFX1X Unbelievable bass on these...I have the other JVCs mentioned and none of those touch this one for sheer Bass in your ear atomic blast for electronica and trance. $18-$20 online.. Undiscovered gem of an IEM. The headphone equivalent suck nuts but the IEM is amazing.. Oh and here is another
The monoprice 8320.. I have to admit out of the 2.. If you want more of a clean balanced energetic bassy iem the Monoprice wins. . However nothing I have touches the HAFX1X in eye ball shaking bass and is just a blast to listen to. Oh wait.. You can get both for $30.. What you know. The monoprice on their web site is $7.11..
Heck get both. Both are excellent beyond what their price would indicate.
Edited by Dsnuts - 9/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #18 of 239/28/11 at 8:46am
Just received the Dunu Trident and I have to say I prefer the Brainwavz Beta, but that doesn't mean the Trident are bad.post #19 of 239/28/11 at 8:03pmQuote:
Is there something particular you like about the BW Beta better than Tridents?post #20 of 239/28/11 at 8:08pm
The Tridents are amazing at Piano for such a cheap IEM.
On the whole, I don't like them all that much, or the company ethics, but for the price I think the Tridents are pretty good.post #21 of 239/28/11 at 8:26pmpost #22 of 239/28/11 at 10:58pmQuote:
company ethics? are you referring to their change from OEM to own label IEMs?
post #23 of 239/28/11 at 11:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 49 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 58 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 2 minutes ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 3 minutes ago
- › Are the ATH M50s Bulky? 3 minutes ago
- › To buy Onkyo C-7030 or not to buy? 3 minutes ago
- › Help choosing first pair of over-ear headphones, mostly for hip-hop 3 minutes ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Need help choosing a pair of INEXPENSIVE over-ear, all around-er,... 4 minutes ago
- › Audiophiles - Listening to music or to gear? 4 minutes ago
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › TDK BA200 by kimvictor
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital