- 42 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/8/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/8/11
- productJVC HAFX67A Air Cushion In-Ear Headphones (Blue)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandVisangtagged by System, 6/8/11
- productVisang ro1tagged by System, 6/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good In Ears for under $40 Last post on 2/2/11 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelec M6 Damping Mod Last post on 7/21/12 at 7:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Simple IEM Request... Love my SHE3850's but.... Last post on 7/22/12 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide
Last edited: 12/7/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Amps & Other Gear)Last edited: 12/28/12
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music! - Page 2post #16 of 239/27/11 at 7:13pmI'm going to also recommend the Tridents, they really are an amazing pair of headphones. It doesn't seem to far off your budget.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 239/27/11 at 7:22pm
The JVC HAFX1X Unbelievable bass on these...I have the other JVCs mentioned and none of those touch this one for sheer Bass in your ear atomic blast for electronica and trance. $18-$20 online.. Undiscovered gem of an IEM. The headphone equivalent suck nuts but the IEM is amazing.. Oh and here is another
The monoprice 8320.. I have to admit out of the 2.. If you want more of a clean balanced energetic bassy iem the Monoprice wins. . However nothing I have touches the HAFX1X in eye ball shaking bass and is just a blast to listen to. Oh wait.. You can get both for $30.. What you know. The monoprice on their web site is $7.11..
Heck get both. Both are excellent beyond what their price would indicate.
Edited by Dsnuts - 9/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #18 of 239/28/11 at 8:46am
Just received the Dunu Trident and I have to say I prefer the Brainwavz Beta, but that doesn't mean the Trident are bad.post #19 of 239/28/11 at 8:03pmQuote:
Is there something particular you like about the BW Beta better than Tridents?post #20 of 239/28/11 at 8:08pm
The Tridents are amazing at Piano for such a cheap IEM.
On the whole, I don't like them all that much, or the company ethics, but for the price I think the Tridents are pretty good.post #21 of 239/28/11 at 8:26pmpost #22 of 239/28/11 at 10:58pmQuote:
company ethics? are you referring to their change from OEM to own label IEMs?
post #23 of 239/28/11 at 11:16pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 7 seconds ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 10 seconds ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 37 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 44 seconds ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › On USB audio: a case against USB 3 , "audiophile" USB cables, etc... 2 minutes ago
- › Objective2 O2 Amp plus ODAC with RCA+3.5mm Outputs 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations needed for a new headphone (budget: $200/flexible) 2 minutes ago
- › BNIB Shure se215-blk 3 minutes ago
- › Best noise isolating AND cancelling headphones? 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob