- 42 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/8/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/8/11
- productJVC HAFX67A Air Cushion In-Ear Headphones (Blue)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandVisangtagged by System, 6/8/11
- productVisang ro1tagged by System, 6/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good In Ears for under $40 Last post on 2/2/11 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelec M6 Damping Mod Last post on 7/21/12 at 7:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Simple IEM Request... Love my SHE3850's but.... Last post on 7/22/12 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The JVC HAFX1X Unbelievable bass on these...I have the other JVCs mentioned and none of those touch this one for sheer Bass in your ear atomic blast for electronica and trance. $18-$20 online.. Undiscovered gem of an IEM. The headphone equivalent suck nuts but the IEM is amazing.. Oh and here is another
The monoprice 8320.. I have to admit out of the 2.. If you want more of a clean balanced energetic bassy iem the Monoprice wins. . However nothing I have touches the HAFX1X in eye ball shaking bass and is just a blast to listen to. Oh wait.. You can get both for $30.. What you know. The monoprice on their web site is $7.11..
Heck get both. Both are excellent beyond what their price would indicate.
Edited by Dsnuts - 9/27/11 at 7:43pm
Just received the Dunu Trident and I have to say I prefer the Brainwavz Beta, but that doesn't mean the Trident are bad.
Is there something particular you like about the BW Beta better than Tridents?
The Tridents are amazing at Piano for such a cheap IEM.
On the whole, I don't like them all that much, or the company ethics, but for the price I think the Tridents are pretty good.
company ethics? are you referring to their change from OEM to own label IEMs?
- Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › T-PEOS Altone200 - 3 - Way - Hybrid introduction / impressions -... 25 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Finally learned my lesson with iems. 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ath-cks99 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 3 minutes ago
- › [FS] Schiit Magni and Modi combo 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)