- 42 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/8/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/8/11
- productJVC HAFX67A Air Cushion In-Ear Headphones (Blue)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandVisangtagged by System, 6/8/11
- productVisang ro1tagged by System, 6/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good In Ears for under $40 Last post on 2/2/11 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelec M6 Damping Mod Last post on 7/21/12 at 7:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Simple IEM Request... Love my SHE3850's but.... Last post on 7/22/12 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Preamble: Advanced AcousticWerkes, in short known as AAW, is a Singapore based audio product manufacturer best known for custom-moulded in-ear monitors (CIEMs). Not long ago, they have...
The Soundaware Esther M1Pro provides a immersive sound experience held down by its dated interface and firmware. Its like driving a luxury car with all its comfort but with a dated design...
I am lucky. Very lucky. As I listened last Sunday to the i5, not only did we have the first good (not hard, but good) freeze of the Fall, but since I had been up since just before sunrise, I was...
Greetings Head-fi! Today we are going to be checking out the Bluetooth version of Mee Audio's classic budget earphone, the M9B. Mee Audio, formerly MEElectronics, has been around since 2005 and is...
I got the honour of being part of the C1 World Tour . Whatever I did, thank you! It’s not every day that 3 new products from the same manufacturer arrive on your doorstep. I have the...
Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music! - Page 2post #16 of 239/27/11 at 7:13pmI'm going to also recommend the Tridents, they really are an amazing pair of headphones. It doesn't seem to far off your budget.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 239/27/11 at 7:22pm
The JVC HAFX1X Unbelievable bass on these...I have the other JVCs mentioned and none of those touch this one for sheer Bass in your ear atomic blast for electronica and trance. $18-$20 online.. Undiscovered gem of an IEM. The headphone equivalent suck nuts but the IEM is amazing.. Oh and here is another
The monoprice 8320.. I have to admit out of the 2.. If you want more of a clean balanced energetic bassy iem the Monoprice wins. . However nothing I have touches the HAFX1X in eye ball shaking bass and is just a blast to listen to. Oh wait.. You can get both for $30.. What you know. The monoprice on their web site is $7.11..
Heck get both. Both are excellent beyond what their price would indicate.
Edited by Dsnuts - 9/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #18 of 239/28/11 at 8:46am
Just received the Dunu Trident and I have to say I prefer the Brainwavz Beta, but that doesn't mean the Trident are bad.post #19 of 239/28/11 at 8:03pmQuote:
Is there something particular you like about the BW Beta better than Tridents?post #20 of 239/28/11 at 8:08pm
The Tridents are amazing at Piano for such a cheap IEM.
On the whole, I don't like them all that much, or the company ethics, but for the price I think the Tridents are pretty good.post #21 of 239/28/11 at 8:26pmpost #22 of 239/28/11 at 10:58pmQuote:
company ethics? are you referring to their change from OEM to own label IEMs?
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › Blue Shure 846 Mint Condition! 34 seconds ago
- › Rhapsodio thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Campfire Audio Vega (and Dorado and Lyra II) - Head-Fi TV 2 minutes ago
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › FS: GREEN Q701's! [Bass Mod] - $170 4 minutes ago
- › Can I DIY MMX300 replacement cable? 4 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › AAW Nebula One Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitor by HiFiChris
- › Soundaware Esther by tassardar
- › Cayin i5 by ngoshawk
- › MEE audio M9B Bluetooth Wireless Noise-Isolating In-Ear Stereo... by B9Scrambler
- › RHA CL1 Ceramic by Takeanidea
- › Parasound Zpre zone preamplifier by snellemin
- › Campfire Audio Vega by Jackpot77
- › EarSonics Velvet by SeeSax
- › Tony Bennett TBSE1 Signature Edition Headphone - Black/Silver by DJ The Rocket
- › Accutone Pisces Digital In-Ear Headset - Retail Packaging -... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear