- 42 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryDigital Audio FLAC MP3 Playerstagged by System, 6/8/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 6/8/11
- productJVC HAFX67A Air Cushion In-Ear Headphones (Blue)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M6-BK In-Ear Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- productMEElectronics M9-SL Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Silver)tagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandSonytagged by System, 6/8/11
- brandVisangtagged by System, 6/8/11
- productVisang ro1tagged by System, 6/8/11
Related Forum Threads
- Good In Ears for under $40 Last post on 2/2/11 at 4:18pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for budget IEMs for use in the gym Last post on 1/11/13 at 7:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Long lasting, Great sounding in-ear earphones under $60 (Australian) Last post on 8/24/12 at 1:59am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Meelec M6 Damping Mod Last post on 7/21/12 at 7:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Simple IEM Request... Love my SHE3850's but.... Last post on 7/22/12 at 6:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 11/29/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
FiiO x5iii Many times, there is trepidation when you sign up for a possible tour review, at least for me. Your hope is to not only be chosen, but to give an open honest review, under the...
I would like to thank Gibson Innovations for the opportunity to review the H900M. Above: H900M top, A800 below Above: H900M Before I begin,...
Yet again (with several more to soon follow), I find myself owing a great deal of thanks (and at this point...
Aesthetics: The box with its engineering drawings, beautiful graphics, and presentation of the product leaves a great first impression. Included are ample sizes of silicon earpieces to choose...
This is a pretty long review. For the benefit of those with short attention spans, let’s cut right to the chase. The “entry level” Holo Spring DAC is good – very good! It is transparent,...
Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music! - Page 2post #16 of 239/27/11 at 7:13pmI'm going to also recommend the Tridents, they really are an amazing pair of headphones. It doesn't seem to far off your budget.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 239/27/11 at 7:22pm
The JVC HAFX1X Unbelievable bass on these...I have the other JVCs mentioned and none of those touch this one for sheer Bass in your ear atomic blast for electronica and trance. $18-$20 online.. Undiscovered gem of an IEM. The headphone equivalent suck nuts but the IEM is amazing.. Oh and here is another
The monoprice 8320.. I have to admit out of the 2.. If you want more of a clean balanced energetic bassy iem the Monoprice wins. . However nothing I have touches the HAFX1X in eye ball shaking bass and is just a blast to listen to. Oh wait.. You can get both for $30.. What you know. The monoprice on their web site is $7.11..
Heck get both. Both are excellent beyond what their price would indicate.
Edited by Dsnuts - 9/27/11 at 7:43pmpost #18 of 239/28/11 at 8:46am
Just received the Dunu Trident and I have to say I prefer the Brainwavz Beta, but that doesn't mean the Trident are bad.post #19 of 239/28/11 at 8:03pmQuote:
Is there something particular you like about the BW Beta better than Tridents?post #20 of 239/28/11 at 8:08pm
The Tridents are amazing at Piano for such a cheap IEM.
On the whole, I don't like them all that much, or the company ethics, but for the price I think the Tridents are pretty good.post #21 of 239/28/11 at 8:26pmpost #22 of 239/28/11 at 10:58pmQuote:
company ethics? are you referring to their change from OEM to own label IEMs?
Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Low-end IEMs under $30 for Electronica and Trance music!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
- › The DIY Discman Repair Thread 41 seconds ago
- › MrSpeakers Electrostatic Prototype Listening Impressions 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E07k Enough to Power the 250 ohm DT 990 Pro? DT990 or AKG 550? 1 minute ago
- › ATTICUS and EIKON, the new dynamic driver headphones from ZMF 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7 | DXD | DSD | 384K/64B | ESS9018+ Android | WiFi |... 2 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 3 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-7200 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ngoshawk
- › Onkyo Over Ear Headphone (H900MB/27) by Sonic Defender
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad1000x by Army-Firedawg
- › 1MORE Triple Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone and... by wdetterman
- › Holo Audio Spring DAC - Level 1 "Base Model" by T Bone
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by gemmoglock
- › Effect Audio X Empire Ears : "Arthur" by justrest
- › iBasso Audio DX80 High Resolution Audio Player by Nymphonomaniac
- › DUNU DN-2000J by EZE99
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by snapacap
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear