i had the m50s but returned them a little bit after because they weren't exactly what i was looking for, so i hope someone here can help me.
i listen to mostly hiphop/electronic, so bass is very important to me. but i don't want bass thats disgusting, i think the most impressive feature a set of headphones could have is a set of powerful bass which is also very clean.
i was looking for set of headphones that:
- closed would be nice, comfortable too
- as much noise canceling as possible would be great, i use my headphones a lot in public
- very clean but powerful bass
- around $100 dollars, plus/minus 30ish
- durable w/ durable cord
- doesn't need an amp to sound its best, im gunna be using my macbook pro for them
i really am not an audiophile like a lot of you guys are, if the dr dre studios were reasonably priced id get them (i told you i wasn't an audiophile)
thanks a lot guys it means a lot
Edited by chaotik - 6/9/11 at 9:38pm