The memory wire on my SE215 is itching my ears. Help?
Related Forum Threads
- Vsonic GR07, Rockit R50, Yamaha EPH-100 or Shure Se215 Last post on 9/18/12 at 3:09pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Vsonic GR07, Rockit R50, Shure Se215 or Yamaha EPH-100 Last post on 9/6/12 at 6:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Klipsch S4 or Shure SE215? Last post on 10/10/12 at 11:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Graduating from old Bose Earbuds, Trying to decide between SE215 and RE0's Last post on 8/1/12 at 12:40pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Brainwavz B2 or Shure se215 Last post on 7/9/12 at 7:29am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I feel obligated to share out-of-the-gate that I am no CIEM expert! As a matter of fact, I don't even particularly enjoy IEMs - I love over-ear or on-ear headphones. That said: Experiencing JH...
Like many others on this site, these phones are my stepping stone into the realm of "hi-fi"-headphones. These are indeed a good pair of phones for beginners and old-timers alike, because of their...
Audiofly has made the most comfortable IEMs that I've placed in my ears. They are probably the easiest to insert as well. I was ready to plunk down the cash and go the custom route, but these have...
* Obligatory warning that I am not a professional and am not the best at describing sound qualities of headphones. I don't like to use words like liquid or chocolate because descriptions like those...
Brainwavz have been around since 2008 and have been working on providing improved and more original products as time has gone on. If you are familiar with the last round of Brainwavz offerings it...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
Shure SE215 Memory Wire?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Check the SE215 thread that is quite large, I remember someone on there that removed their wire and loved it. I haven't decided if I want to do that or not since they sit waiting to be used. The author of the post said that only challenge was that the heat shrink they use is tough to get through carefully.
- Shure SE215 Memory Wire?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › VSONIC VSD3S, HAVI B3-PRO or Ostry KC06, which has the best sound... 28 seconds ago
- › whats so good about beats headphones? 29 seconds ago
- › Review: Violectric HPA V200 amp 58 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Brief Odac impressions 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page to reformat latest FW download &... 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 6 minutes ago
- › Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM by mikemercer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by Im2spec1al
- › AudioFly AF180 In-Ear Monitors by hardbop
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DVass13
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by jant71
- › HiFiMAN RE-600 by Matias
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by HK_sends
- › Wadia 121 Decoding Computer Digital to Analog Converter by Armaegis
- › AKG X323XS by dweaver
- › Shure SE535LTD RED by hardbop
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)