Cool list, WA. I've not heard the live Daft Punk stuff but I highly recommend their "Homework" album.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- HiFiman 400 vs 500 ????? Last post on 3/31/14 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Worth upgrading from NuForce HDP (DAC) to Schiit Bifrost for Audeze LCD-2? Last post on 3/26/14 at 11:18am in Dedicated Source Components
- LCD-2 vs Grado RS2i Last post on 3/13/14 at 9:46pm in Headphones (full-size)
- need help choosing future high end gear Last post on 2/26/14 at 8:28am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- What type of alcohol is your headphone? Last post on 1/16/14 at 3:49pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
I am mainly using the Meridian Explorer on the road, from laptop. Setup is painless on Mac and Linux. Note that on Linux, it is worth checking the gain settings in alsamixer (only once is...
I would like to acknowledge that I'm actually reviewing T51i model of these headphones - identical to T51p with addition of in-line remote/mic. I received these for review purpose from...
LCD-2, LCD-3, Owners and the Music They Love... - Page 64post #946 of 110411/29/11 at 4:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #947 of 110412/4/11 at 12:23amThread Starter
Vassilis Tsabropoulos & Anja Lechner. "Vocalise" CD: Melos
Morphine. "Kerouac" CD: Kerouac: Kicks Joy Darkness
Eliades Ochoa. "Al vaiven de mi carreta" CD: Grandes Exitos
Jim White. "Counting Numbers in the Air". CD: Transnormal Skiperoo
Jim White "Fruit of the Vine". CD: Transnormal Skiperoo
Chris Pureka. "Cruel and Clumsy" CD: Dryland.
Eldar Djangirov "Prelude In C# Major" CD: Three Stories
Mino Cinelu and Dianne Reeves "12 Days Of Christmas" CD: World Christmas
Harry Chapin. "Sniper" CD: Sniper & Other Love Songs
Stephan Micus. :The First Night". CD: Athospost #948 of 110412/5/11 at 10:49pmThread Starterpost #949 of 110412/7/11 at 5:26pmpost #950 of 110412/8/11 at 4:47pmpost #951 of 110412/11/11 at 3:15pmpost #952 of 110412/13/11 at 3:42ampost #953 of 110412/14/11 at 10:04pmThread Starterpost #954 of 110412/16/11 at 4:08pmpost #955 of 110412/16/11 at 4:49pmpost #956 of 110412/18/11 at 7:43ampost #957 of 110412/18/11 at 7:35pmpost #958 of 110412/18/11 at 8:17pmThread Starter
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble. "Tin Pan Alley (AKA Roughest Place In Town)" CD: The Essential Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble [Disc 1]
Arild Andersen. "Whispers" CD: Electra
Shulman. "One Step Closer (Eitan Reiter & DJ Shahar Remix)" CD: Dark Room Beats by DJ Shahar And Yaniv Schulman (AlephZ16)
Scorpions. "Lonesome Crow" CD: Lonesome Crow.
Florence + the Machine "Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)" CD:The Saturday Sessions: The Dermot O'Leary Show
Us3 "The Day That I Died" CD:Say What!?
Duane Allman. "Goin' Down Slow" CD: Duane Allman Anthology
Eilen Jewell. "Over Again" CD: Queen Of The Minor Key
Diana Krall. "A Case Of You" CD:Live In Paris
Nobukazu Takemura "Let My Fish Loose, Aphex Twin Remix" CD: 26 Mixes for Cashpost #959 of 110412/19/11 at 7:15am
John Mayall - The Blues Alone
Porcupine Tree - 2007 - Fear Of A Blank Planet
Shelly Manne & His Men - At The Black Hawk, Vol. 4
Classical Jazz Quartet - Play Rachmaninov
Sarah Vaughn and Her Trio - At Mr. Kelly's
Gui Boratto - III
- LCD-2, LCD-3, Owners and the Music They Love...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 1 minute ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor [Flagship 4W, ESS SABRE32 Model] + Free 1793 DAC 5 minutes ago
- › What should I expect with Grado SR80i's 6 minutes ago
- › Neutrality for $200 or less 7 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 7 minutes ago
- › My Very First Cans - HD600 (with HD650 cables) vs. HD650 7 minutes ago
- › Leak!!! Sony's New Portable Linear PCM Recorder PCM-D100 (upgrade... 8 minutes ago
- › For sale Dunu DN-1000 IEM 9 minutes ago
- › Philips Golden Ears challenge 10 minutes ago
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › Intopic Jazz i57 IEM by Pastapipo
- › Sennheiser MM 450-X Wireless Bluetooth Headphones by Faber65
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob