Cool list, WA. I've not heard the live Daft Punk stuff but I highly recommend their "Homework" album.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphonestagged by System, 6/7/11
Related Forum Threads
- Who else suffers from very little usable range on the volume knob? Last post on 2/10/15 at 8:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Is the LCD-2 worth the $1k price? Last post on 4/13/15 at 8:07am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Asgard 2 dynamic range compression in high gain mode? Last post on 10/1/14 at 9:52am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Newbie Amp/DAC/Headphone Advice Last post on 12/13/14 at 8:10pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Ordered new Audeze LCD 2s, expected 2.2s got 2.3s!!! Last post on 8/7/14 at 8:55pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/28/15
- Comparisons of LCD-2 Rev. 1 and Rev. 2Last edited: 9/19/11
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Hi my name is Andrew Reddog Jones, I have been into this fantastic hobby for almost two years. I mostly take care of my mother and sometimes fix vcrs. Today I plan on doing a review oh HIFIMAN's...
LCD-2, LCD-3, Owners and the Music They Love... - Page 64post #946 of 110711/29/11 at 4:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #947 of 110712/4/11 at 12:23amThread Starter
Vassilis Tsabropoulos & Anja Lechner. "Vocalise" CD: Melos
Morphine. "Kerouac" CD: Kerouac: Kicks Joy Darkness
Eliades Ochoa. "Al vaiven de mi carreta" CD: Grandes Exitos
Jim White. "Counting Numbers in the Air". CD: Transnormal Skiperoo
Jim White "Fruit of the Vine". CD: Transnormal Skiperoo
Chris Pureka. "Cruel and Clumsy" CD: Dryland.
Eldar Djangirov "Prelude In C# Major" CD: Three Stories
Mino Cinelu and Dianne Reeves "12 Days Of Christmas" CD: World Christmas
Harry Chapin. "Sniper" CD: Sniper & Other Love Songs
Stephan Micus. :The First Night". CD: Athospost #948 of 110712/5/11 at 10:49pmThread Starterpost #949 of 110712/7/11 at 5:26pmpost #950 of 110712/8/11 at 4:47pmpost #951 of 110712/11/11 at 3:15pmpost #952 of 110712/13/11 at 3:42ampost #953 of 110712/14/11 at 10:04pmThread Starterpost #954 of 110712/16/11 at 4:08pmpost #955 of 110712/16/11 at 4:49pmpost #956 of 110712/18/11 at 7:43ampost #957 of 110712/18/11 at 7:35pmpost #958 of 110712/18/11 at 8:17pmThread Starter
Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble. "Tin Pan Alley (AKA Roughest Place In Town)" CD: The Essential Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble [Disc 1]
Arild Andersen. "Whispers" CD: Electra
Shulman. "One Step Closer (Eitan Reiter & DJ Shahar Remix)" CD: Dark Room Beats by DJ Shahar And Yaniv Schulman (AlephZ16)
Scorpions. "Lonesome Crow" CD: Lonesome Crow.
Florence + the Machine "Rabbit Heart (Raise It Up)" CD:The Saturday Sessions: The Dermot O'Leary Show
Us3 "The Day That I Died" CD:Say What!?
Duane Allman. "Goin' Down Slow" CD: Duane Allman Anthology
Eilen Jewell. "Over Again" CD: Queen Of The Minor Key
Diana Krall. "A Case Of You" CD:Live In Paris
Nobukazu Takemura "Let My Fish Loose, Aphex Twin Remix" CD: 26 Mixes for Cashpost #959 of 110712/19/11 at 7:15am
John Mayall - The Blues Alone
Porcupine Tree - 2007 - Fear Of A Blank Planet
Shelly Manne & His Men - At The Black Hawk, Vol. 4
Classical Jazz Quartet - Play Rachmaninov
Sarah Vaughn and Her Trio - At Mr. Kelly's
Gui Boratto - III
- LCD-2, LCD-3, Owners and the Music They Love...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 Discussion Thread 3 seconds ago
- › What's the best amp for HD800 24 seconds ago
- › LH Labs Geek Out v2+ Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › New SE846 - can't remove the standard foam sleeves 5 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 7 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › SoundFoundations Barracuda PowerMax Elite by YoYo JoKeR
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2