or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › What's your foobar2000 setup?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

What's your foobar2000 setup? - Page 21

post #301 of 475

 

Simple and straight to the point... well not really simple if you count learning about foobar. I also use the lcd app for the logitech g19  keyboard mini screen as well.

post #302 of 475

After experimenting a lot with what's possible and practical, I have settled for something simple and functional:

 

post #303 of 475

I'm another with a liking for analogue meters, they bring back fond memories of four tracks, don't do a thing functionally though :)  Lyric Show 3 is very functional though, a great component. I don't usually have the Shpeck or lyrics windows open - with all that running, it takes up most of the second monitor, a 20" in portrait mode. I navigate mainly using the artist column. And yeah, there's a bit of unused space above the meters - I don't know what to do with it, open to suggestions :)

 

post #304 of 475
is there any difference in using Foobar or Windows media Player or even Cyberlink Power DVD in terms of Sound Quality playing Normal Audio CD and FLAC files ?
post #305 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSantana View Post

is there any difference in using Foobar or Windows media Player or even Cyberlink Power DVD in terms of Sound Quality playing Normal Audio CD and FLAC files ?

 

Yes basically foobar is better and more customisable... Just get foobar

post #306 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by emueyes View Post
 

I'm another with a liking for analogue meters, they bring back fond memories of four tracks, don't do a thing functionally though :)  Lyric Show 3 is very functional though, a great component. I don't usually have the Shpeck or lyrics windows open - with all that running, it takes up most of the second monitor, a 20" in portrait mode. I navigate mainly using the artist column. And yeah, there's a bit of unused space above the meters - I don't know what to do with it, open to suggestions :)

 

Any way to copy what you have installed and do it for me? This is too complicated but yours is perfect.

post #307 of 475

Not 100% on the extra windows, but for the main player window, just go to Layout > Enable Custom something or other. Then, right click in each square until you have a completely empty box, save for the play/pause stuff, menus, vol. etc. Then, just right click and choose which  divider you want "left/right" or "up/down", After that, just right click and select "Add Element", and so on.

 

It's only with custom themes n' such where things get a bit tricky.

post #308 of 475
Recently I found this amazing Foobar2000 setup on a Russian site, fortunately they also have an English version of it (taken from the spoiler code of their topic thread, use Google Translate for navigation smily_headphones1.gif ).





There is another great one there, but its still in-development, you can experiment if you want:

post #309 of 475

Darkone 4.0 ppl


Edited by nicholars - 12/12/13 at 6:12am
post #310 of 475

Here's my Foobar2000 setup using the Spotifoo skin from deviantart. The pics look a little fuzzy as because the screen capture for PrecisionX kinda sucks. LMK what you guys think.

 

 

 

 

post #311 of 475
Quote:
Originally Posted by gevorg View Post

Recently I found this amazing Foobar2000 setup on a Russian site, fortunately they also have an English version of it (taken from the spoiler code of their topic thread, use Google Translate for navigation smily_headphones1.gif ).

 

Any foobar screenshot looks even better when Anathema is being played.

post #312 of 475

Some of the screenshots in here is amazing, i'm stuck with the classic look for now.

post #313 of 475

 

DarkOne v4.0 thanks to you guys. Sweeeeeeeet.

post #314 of 475

How do you sync foobar with android phones?

post #315 of 475
Plain but meets all my needs.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Computer Audio
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Computer Audio › What's your foobar2000 setup?