So i got the Sony MDR NC7's for christmas about 2-3 years ago, and basically I've been replacing bits of it over the last few years, the only part of it thats still from the original pair is the actual speakers and a few parts of the wire, the rest is other pieces of headphones and burnt electrical tape and I need some new headphones because this is ridiculous. I need some with the same sound quality or better, over the ear, preferably sound cancelling within the 100 dollar price range, any suggestions?
- productAKG Q460 Mini On Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 6/2/11
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSony MDR-NC7 Foldable Noise Canceling Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- Trying to get a headphone under $100. Last post on 1/10/12 at 12:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose the best headphone for my laptop Last post on 9/1/11 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under $100 Last post on 5/19/11 at 9:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for work with no amp Last post on 9/28/12 at 8:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/1/11 at 9:18pmpost #3 of 66/1/11 at 9:22pmThread Starter
I don't really listen to music on my headphones at home very often. Mostly when I'm on the bus or walking somewhere or traveling and stuff.
as for what music I like, I really love The Seatbelts, jazz stuff, wolfmother, the fratellis, a bit of classical stuff, anamanaguchi, the arctic monkeys, some rap, mostly a bit of everything i guess.
Edited by Sammichman - 6/1/11 at 9:24pmpost #4 of 66/1/11 at 9:33pmpost #5 of 66/2/11 at 1:45am
- New headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 29 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 30 seconds ago
- › DT990 Premium 250 Ohm -OR- Senn U 320 headset for the wife? 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › [Review] Noble Audio Kaiser 10 - The Wizard Rises Again 2 minutes ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 4 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)