So i got the Sony MDR NC7's for christmas about 2-3 years ago, and basically I've been replacing bits of it over the last few years, the only part of it thats still from the original pair is the actual speakers and a few parts of the wire, the rest is other pieces of headphones and burnt electrical tape and I need some new headphones because this is ridiculous. I need some with the same sound quality or better, over the ear, preferably sound cancelling within the 100 dollar price range, any suggestions?
- productAKG Q460 Mini On Ear Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature Linetagged by System, 6/3/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 6/2/11
- productShure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSony MDR-NC7 Foldable Noise Canceling Headphones (Black)tagged by System, 6/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- Trying to get a headphone under $100. Last post on 1/10/12 at 12:04am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help me choose the best headphone for my laptop Last post on 9/1/11 at 6:05pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones under $100 Last post on 5/19/11 at 9:51pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for work with no amp Last post on 9/28/12 at 8:30am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for over-ear headphones. Any advice? Last post on 9/27/12 at 12:58am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My first introduction to Bluetooth earphones came with the Brainwavz Blu-100, and whilst...
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 66/1/11 at 9:18pmpost #3 of 66/1/11 at 9:22pmThread Starter
I don't really listen to music on my headphones at home very often. Mostly when I'm on the bus or walking somewhere or traveling and stuff.
as for what music I like, I really love The Seatbelts, jazz stuff, wolfmother, the fratellis, a bit of classical stuff, anamanaguchi, the arctic monkeys, some rap, mostly a bit of everything i guess.
Edited by Sammichman - 6/1/11 at 9:24pmpost #4 of 66/1/11 at 9:33pmpost #5 of 66/2/11 at 1:45am
- New headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › MICROZOTL2 Tube Headphone Amp and preamp: a breakthrough device 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...New thread. 3 minutes ago
- › violectric magic 3 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-4 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 5 minutes ago
- › The all new Continental Dual Mono 5 minutes ago
- › Sony h.ear on MDR-100AAP - $199 'Hi-Res Audio' Over-Ear Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › HAVIT® HV-H91DJ Professional Stereo Studio Dj Series Headphones... by Vividcard
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2