I've had this pair of headphones for quite a while now, and I'm at a loss as to how to fix the problem of having jittery sound in the left ear piece. I've read from previous posts that this can be fixed by adjusting the leads, but neglected to mention how exactly to open the headphones. Plus, the left side connector appears to be stuck. Thanks in advance.
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 6/2/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD535 Headphones with DSP-360 Surround Processortagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD-545tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 vs HD650 - Initial Thoughts Last post on 9/1/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD580 Precision Last post on 6/10/12 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 cable vs HD 600/580 Last post on 7/2/11 at 12:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 580 fix Last post on 4/25/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- They cost how much!!!!! Last post on 8/17/10 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
Got these headphones in blue limited edition and first of all, I must say that they look absolutely fantastic. Sexy in style and design. Not only that, the sound is amazing too! High, mid lows are...
As a precautionary remark: this is the first headphone review I have ever written - although I have read a lot of them; moreover these are the first pair of headphones I own in this price class,...
HD 525 Repair Help?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 26/1/11 at 9:21pm
what do u mean by jittery sound?
these use the same cable as hd535/545/565/580/600/650
these are notorious for losing their connections, especially the older ones which use iron instead of gold plugs.
ez fiz- unplug the cables from the cups- gently rub the leads with sandpaper- good as new!
- HD 525 Repair Help?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 28 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › AURALiC owners unite! 1 minute ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 2 minutes ago
- › DGS100 Appreciation thread. The game changing budget-fi two-way... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser 3D G4ME1 soundcard driver causes DPC latency increase 6 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 8 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 10 minutes ago
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)