I've had this pair of headphones for quite a while now, and I'm at a loss as to how to fix the problem of having jittery sound in the left ear piece. I've read from previous posts that this can be fixed by adjusting the leads, but neglected to mention how exactly to open the headphones. Plus, the left side connector appears to be stuck. Thanks in advance.
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 6/2/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD535 Headphones with DSP-360 Surround Processortagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD-545tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 vs HD650 - Initial Thoughts Last post on 9/1/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD580 Precision Last post on 6/10/12 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 cable vs HD 600/580 Last post on 7/2/11 at 12:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 580 fix Last post on 4/25/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- They cost how much!!!!! Last post on 8/17/10 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 5/3/15
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
HD 525 Repair Help?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 26/1/11 at 9:21pm
what do u mean by jittery sound?
these use the same cable as hd535/545/565/580/600/650
these are notorious for losing their connections, especially the older ones which use iron instead of gold plugs.
ez fiz- unplug the cables from the cups- gently rub the leads with sandpaper- good as new!
- HD 525 Repair Help?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 11 seconds ago
- › Open headphone soundstage vs volume (?) 2 minutes ago
- › where can i set the Playback Quality with Creative ZXR 2 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 3 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 4 minutes ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by sarora
- › T-Peos Altone250 by nmatheis
- › Westone W30 Triple Driver Universal Fit Noise Isolating Earphones,... by C.C.S.
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Headphone by KopaZ
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2