I've had this pair of headphones for quite a while now, and I'm at a loss as to how to fix the problem of having jittery sound in the left ear piece. I've read from previous posts that this can be fixed by adjusting the leads, but neglected to mention how exactly to open the headphones. Plus, the left side connector appears to be stuck. Thanks in advance.
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 6/2/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD535 Headphones with DSP-360 Surround Processortagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD-545tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 vs HD650 - Initial Thoughts Last post on 9/1/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD580 Precision Last post on 6/10/12 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 cable vs HD 600/580 Last post on 7/2/11 at 12:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 580 fix Last post on 4/25/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- They cost how much!!!!! Last post on 8/17/10 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Introduction – As the current flagship of the young company Brainwavz, the R3 has a quite a lot on its shoulders. Utilizing a relatively new dual-dynamic driver configuration, uncommon with most...
Disclaimer: a. I am in no way affiliated with Fiio b. The X1 audition was a part of a world tour audition. c. There is no monetary or in kind gain due to the audition. With the disclaimer...
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
HD 525 Repair Help?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 26/1/11 at 9:21pm
what do u mean by jittery sound?
these use the same cable as hd535/545/565/580/600/650
these are notorious for losing their connections, especially the older ones which use iron instead of gold plugs.
ez fiz- unplug the cables from the cups- gently rub the leads with sandpaper- good as new!
- HD 525 Repair Help?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Update On Current Status 2 minutes ago
- › Review: RHA MA-750 (one of the best sub $200 IEM's around) 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Pictures of Your *Budget-Fi* Portable Rig (< $200) 6 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 6 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-F806 mini review (& F-series player reviews / impressions... 6 minutes ago
- › HD 600 vs. DT 880 6 minutes ago
- › McIntosh MHP1000 Headphones Announced in CES 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Audiophile1811
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by hitchhiker
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)