I've had this pair of headphones for quite a while now, and I'm at a loss as to how to fix the problem of having jittery sound in the left ear piece. I've read from previous posts that this can be fixed by adjusting the leads, but neglected to mention how exactly to open the headphones. Plus, the left side connector appears to be stuck. Thanks in advance.
- categoryCablestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 6/2/11
- brandSennheisertagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD535 Headphones with DSP-360 Surround Processortagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD-545tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 580tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 6/2/11
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 6/2/11
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 vs HD650 - Initial Thoughts Last post on 9/1/11 at 8:18pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD580 Precision Last post on 6/10/12 at 2:40am in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 650 cable vs HD 600/580 Last post on 7/2/11 at 12:28pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Sennheiser HD 580 fix Last post on 4/25/11 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- They cost how much!!!!! Last post on 8/17/10 at 8:13am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 7/11/14
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
Thanks to Oppo Digital Japan for allowing us to borrow the PM-1 and HA-1. Oppo coming out with a pair of headphones was quite a surprised, especially a pair of planars. Likewise the HA-1,...
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
HD 525 Repair Help?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 26/1/11 at 9:21pm
what do u mean by jittery sound?
these use the same cable as hd535/545/565/580/600/650
these are notorious for losing their connections, especially the older ones which use iron instead of gold plugs.
ez fiz- unplug the cables from the cups- gently rub the leads with sandpaper- good as new!
- HD 525 Repair Help?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 22 seconds ago
- › Blox earbuds Discussion (TM7, M2C, ANV3, BE5) 51 seconds ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread (Preliminary Impressions) 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio E18 2 minutes ago
- › Upgraded amp + upgraded DAC + FLAC vs. lower end amp + lower end... 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › JRiver Media Center 19 is better! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 5 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)