Also wouldn't hurt if you could post a couple pictures of them in your ears, just to make sure they're in right.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Build I've had a lot of headphones in the past and prior to this I thought in the sub 300 price category the Beyer DT990/880 were the best, they certainly still are at the top of the chart but this...
A Brief Review of the FiiO X3 2nd Generation DAP with Comparisons to the Xuelin iHiFi 800. Firstly, I would like to thank Mr. James Chung for allowing this preview of FiiO’s new X3...
Hello all in Head Fi community. This is my first ever review in this forum.I am not an expert in reviewing so I will only use very simple term or definition to convey my message. I just received...
My colleague owns a pair of HD 580. Their sound is very versatile, bass and highs are extended perfectly. Despite that, extreme ends never flood the mids. Whatever you listen to, they will not let...
This review is for Aurisonics Rockets in ears, a little about me I am 38 years old and have been into hi-res audio since I was in middle school. I don't consider myself an audiophile like many on...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
1964 EARS V6 Thread - Page 43
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I sent mine's in for a refit because the left ear was a little too big. I'll do a full write-up next week when I get them back. The V6's have incredibly accurate sound, I had a hard time pinning down emphasis in any one area. The high's are not necessarily over accentuated, they're crystal clear and very well defined. Bass is present and well-controlled when needed, but it may not be enough for people who want that extra umph.
I'm probably one of the limited number of people on this site who have owned at least 4 custom IEMs within a short span of time. The Westone ES5, Earsonics EM4, 1964 Triple (older model), and now the 1964 V-6. I need more listening time with the V6's. Right now I will say they're not equal with the ES5, or the EM4. The performance might be 80-90% of $1,000+ CIEMs.
Overall it comes down to what flavor of sound you want. The Earsonic EM4's have a beautiful midrange which I just love, and the ES5's are nearly flawless. Will get back to you after some more listening.
Sheesh, ups and downs like a stock market. My V6 arrived today.
But I broke the pins on an aftermarket cable while trying to replace the stock cable. Luckily, I had a pair of pliers with me.
Now back to the stock cable. Wondering whether to purchase another aftermarket CIEM cable for this V6.
Do I even deserve to be covered by warranty for the aftermarket cable?
Edited by tkteo - 4/8/13 at 6:49pm
How long did the whole process take? I am waiting for mine and it has only been a week so far.
Why not get use to the stock cable first before deciding on a after market cable?
4 to 5 weeks. My ear impressions were received by 1964 Ears staff in early March.
You definitely have a point there about not spending the extra money.
I've been very happy with my Starlight cables from BTG Audio. They tamed a tendency towards silibance with my V3's. Also, Brian is easy to deal with.
argh.....looks like another 4 weeks more. Should have paid for a rush order.
I find that rescuing an injured lion cub from the wild and then forming a caring parental relationship also does the trick. Yes it takes a little longer than your chair and whip but if something's worth doing.....
- 1964 EARS V6 Thread
- › VE - A New and Impresive Earbuds Brand 22 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 40 seconds ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 1 minute ago
- › DX90. 2X Sabre,1st page: Downloads, info&inst. . Lurker0 FW Mod... 1 minute ago
- › Rate The Last Movie You Watched 1 minute ago
- › 6922 Tube Review - 17 Top 6922 6N23P E88CC CCa 7308 E188CC tubes 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-FX40 | Believe the hype! 1 minute ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by Zulkr9
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by jdog
- › ZERO AUDIO-ear stereo headphone carbo Basso ZH-DX210-CB by AzimAkbar
- › Sennheiser HD540 Reference Headphones by homesicalien
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by acain
- › Incipio f38 Headphones by ahnvx
- › Bose® IE2 audio headphones by Sarurururu
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by Ruwetuin
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by mark2410
- › Sony Inner Ear Hi-res Stereo Headphone Xba-a2 Black (Japan Import) by Hawaiibadboy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2