Also wouldn't hurt if you could post a couple pictures of them in your ears, just to make sure they're in right.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
Last edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
- Basic Guide To In Ear Canalphones
1964 EARS V6 Thread - Page 43
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi, I sent mine's in for a refit because the left ear was a little too big. I'll do a full write-up next week when I get them back. The V6's have incredibly accurate sound, I had a hard time pinning down emphasis in any one area. The high's are not necessarily over accentuated, they're crystal clear and very well defined. Bass is present and well-controlled when needed, but it may not be enough for people who want that extra umph.
I'm probably one of the limited number of people on this site who have owned at least 4 custom IEMs within a short span of time. The Westone ES5, Earsonics EM4, 1964 Triple (older model), and now the 1964 V-6. I need more listening time with the V6's. Right now I will say they're not equal with the ES5, or the EM4. The performance might be 80-90% of $1,000+ CIEMs.
Overall it comes down to what flavor of sound you want. The Earsonic EM4's have a beautiful midrange which I just love, and the ES5's are nearly flawless. Will get back to you after some more listening.
Sheesh, ups and downs like a stock market. My V6 arrived today.
But I broke the pins on an aftermarket cable while trying to replace the stock cable. Luckily, I had a pair of pliers with me.
Now back to the stock cable. Wondering whether to purchase another aftermarket CIEM cable for this V6.
Do I even deserve to be covered by warranty for the aftermarket cable?
Edited by tkteo - 4/8/13 at 6:49pm
How long did the whole process take? I am waiting for mine and it has only been a week so far.
Why not get use to the stock cable first before deciding on a after market cable?
4 to 5 weeks. My ear impressions were received by 1964 Ears staff in early March.
You definitely have a point there about not spending the extra money.
I've been very happy with my Starlight cables from BTG Audio. They tamed a tendency towards silibance with my V3's. Also, Brian is easy to deal with.
argh.....looks like another 4 weeks more. Should have paid for a rush order.
I find that rescuing an injured lion cub from the wild and then forming a caring parental relationship also does the trick. Yes it takes a little longer than your chair and whip but if something's worth doing.....
- 1964 EARS V6 Thread
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 8 seconds ago
- › Beresford Capella Impressions & Discussion Thread 19 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 54 seconds ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 1 minute ago
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 3 minutes ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Introducing Lotoo PAW Gold 7 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2