Sounds cool. As always, when one is about to buy something (quads for me) one stumbles over a thread like this...and then comes more waiting. Oh well, the is always going to be new products :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/16
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Have you ever felt like the spark that used to be there just vanished? That the world, once bright and colorful became bland and dull over time? That you no longer feel the joy, the excitement and...
Work in progress. I need to practice my English a bit...
Heard these with Chord Hugo and boy oh boy was I unimpressed... These are not worth anywhere their price point where their sound is concerned. Decently comfortable though. (The sound signature...
I decided to write a short review after buying the second pair today. The first pair was damaged by a clumsy flight attendant and her heavy trolley... Although I was super happy with the E700M...
I thought about getting DFs as a present after passing driver's exams. Read those very few reviews online, which were generally a mixed back of helpfulness. Then I took the bullet and said, yes why...
1964 EARS V6 Thread - Page 9post #121 of 93112/8/11 at 9:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 93112/8/11 at 2:17pmpost #123 of 9311/20/12 at 9:58ampost #124 of 9313/9/12 at 11:49am
After seeing this thread, I called the good people at 1964 and asked a few questions. Turns out they don't have a date yet, but they were able to tell me that they were waiting on a supplier and that they don't know when they'll be able to put these out. Like some, I've been in the market for an IEM and decided on getting either the Q or T. Either way, seems like it's very possible to just get one from them now.... and then again laterpost #125 of 9313/9/12 at 1:33pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Panda L
After seeing this thread, I called the good people at 1964 and asked a few questions. Turns out they don't have a date yet, but they were able to tell me that they were waiting on a supplier and that they don't know when they'll be able to put these out. Like some, I've been in the market for an IEM and decided on getting either the Q or T. Either way, seems like it's very possible to just get one from them now.... and then again later
Thanks for updating this thread. Still is and always will be a fan and supporter of 1964 EARS.
post #126 of 9313/12/12 at 2:47pmpost #127 of 9313/13/12 at 9:19amThread StarterQuote:post #128 of 9315/4/12 at 10:49amThread Starter
This is going to be a great year for custom and universal IEM users/lovers. With that said, we are SO CLOSE!!
Stay tuned. I think 1964 EARS are ready to say>> DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!!!post #129 of 9315/4/12 at 3:03pmAleksey told me that they should have an update on the 6 driver custom in June.
I'll be happy to hear that the update will be, hopefully something clear in the way of a timetable and some specs.post #130 of 9315/4/12 at 8:52pmThread StarterQuote:
It's coming real soon Kunlun. You're on the right track, catman!post #131 of 9315/5/12 at 6:53pmQuote:
Have been waiting the update for a very long time. Was thinking of just reshelling my quads but now will save that money towards the new model. Wonder if there will be discount for previous customers?post #132 of 9315/5/12 at 8:56pmpost #133 of 9315/5/12 at 9:44pmQuote:
Curious, why are you thinking of reshelling your quads? Fit issues?post #134 of 9315/8/12 at 2:26amQuote:
No fit issue at all. They did a good job on that. Just kinda bored of looking at blue color and wanting face plate of different material :p
But since v6 is coming soon, I will request for new color/face plate on it.post #135 of 9315/8/12 at 7:10amQuote:
I see :D Anyway, really curious on their tuning of the V6Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 EARS V6 Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 1 minute ago
- › CES 2017: MQA announces TIDAL Masters, and more 1 minute ago
- › Feliks-Audio EUFORIA - A Wolf in "Sheep's" Clothing... 4 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 7 minutes ago
- › Aune S6/S7 combo 9 minutes ago
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 10 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue D 10 minutes ago
- › Shozy Zero IEMs 11 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 13 minutes ago
- › Grado ps500 17 minutes ago
- › Sparkos Labs SS3602 Discrete Op-Amps by Yethal
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ by VintageFlanker
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by GirgleMirt
- › Onkyo E700M In-ear headphones Black with microphone by doraymon
- › K240 DF by asymcon
- › TWag V4 Litz ciem replacement cable by tex thai
- › Sennheiser PX 95 Versatile On-Ear Headphones by Varun Shankar
- › Panasonic RP-HT460E-K by PETEBULL
- › SoundPEATS Wireless Earbuds, True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth 4.2... by B9Scrambler
- › Soundmagic E10BT by msturg29
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear