Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread - Page 61

post #901 of 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post


Well neutral doesn't have to mean the bass quantity isn't there, but my understanding is that the V6-S has more bass than the V6. But the V6 bass is not lacking to my ears (and I must have my bass). 

bass quantity in comparison to the IEMs he mentioned, I.e. DUNU 1000 and Heaven V to me is lower. I didn't say it's not there tongue.gif
But it also depends on what source you are using, with the X3 there's more bass quantity compared to AK100, AK120 and AK240.
The V6S has significantly more bass quantity.
post #902 of 907
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post


bass quantity in comparison to the IEMs he mentioned, I.e. DUNU 1000 and Heaven V to me is lower. I didn't say it's not there tongue.gif
But it also depends on what source you are using, with the X3 there's more bass quantity compared to AK100, AK120 and AK240.
The V6S has significantly more bass quantity.

 

I don't understand what you mean by lower. There is clearly more bass quantity in the V6 than in the Heaven V. I don't think they even come close in comparison. The DUNU I am not so certain about. I just know the V6's bass is of better quality. I have to hear the DUNU again to be certain about quantity. 

post #903 of 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

 

I don't understand what you mean by lower. There is clearly more bass quantity in the V6 than in the Heaven V. I don't think they even come close in comparison. The DUNU I am not so certain about. I just know the V6's bass is of better quality. I have to hear the DUNU again to be certain about quantity. 

 

I don't know which part of the lower you do not understand, but what source are you using?

The V6 to me has bass when the song calls for it, but i'd still consider the V6 as neutral to bright compared to other IEMs which are considered near neutral, e.g JH13 pro.

post #904 of 907
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post

 

I don't know which part of the lower you do not understand, but what source are you using?

The V6 to me has bass when the song calls for it, but i'd still consider the V6 as neutral to bright compared to other IEMs which are considered near neutral, e.g JH13 pro.

 





I never stated the V6 isn't neutral, but it still has plenty of bass in quantity. Doesn't have to be basshead level. The Heaven V isn't basshead level either.
post #905 of 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levanter View Post
 

 

I don't know which part of the lower you do not understand, but what source are you using?

The V6 to me has bass when the song calls for it, but i'd still consider the V6 as neutral to bright compared to other IEMs which are considered near neutral, e.g JH13 pro.

 





I never stated the V6 isn't neutral, but it still has plenty of bass in quantity. Doesn't have to be basshead level. The Heaven V isn't basshead level either.

 

Well i guess we both have a difference in opinion. To me V6 has some bass quantity when the song calls for it, but IMO definitely not 'plenty' of bass quantity.

post #906 of 907

I am scared V6 will hiss on some high output player :confused: Is impedance adapter a good idea but it will change the sound :cool: Anyone has experience on increase ohm on the 1964 V6???:tongue:

post #907 of 907
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBoQBo View Post
 

I am scared V6 will hiss on some high output player :confused: Is impedance adapter a good idea but it will change the sound :cool: Anyone has experience on increase ohm on the 1964 V6???:tongue:

 

no hiss on AK100 which has 22 ohms.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread