Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz and MP4 Nation for providing a sample of the S5 for review. It was late last month when I received a message from the folks at...
help!! I'm fallling!!!!!!!(photoshop lvl expert) For any Sony DAPs, the letter goes for a kind/category of DAP. The first numbers for the model and the last number is always for the onboard...
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread - Page 41post #601 of 9073/19/13 at 6:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9073/19/13 at 7:36pmQuote:
I screw them in, but it doesn't seem to work the same way out. Which puzzles me... I know I'm not the only one who must have or had this issue. I doubt it's the fault of my ciem, just lack of experience using them.post #603 of 9073/19/13 at 11:18pmpost #604 of 9073/19/13 at 11:58pmpost #605 of 9073/20/13 at 10:02amQuote:
haha I understand this.. I'm just thinking once they are in and the seal is made they don't unscrew well at all. I'll figure it out after more usage. thanks!post #606 of 9073/22/13 at 10:50am
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later.post #607 of 9073/22/13 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ucrags84
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later.
Glad to hear you're enjoying them. Switching from the Quads I wasn't too sure if I liked the V6 or not but now that I have spent at least more than 4-5 months with them, their clarity, soundstage and separation grew on me. For the price, they're quite a steal.post #608 of 9073/22/13 at 6:51pmpost #609 of 9073/24/13 at 9:22pmpost #610 of 9073/24/13 at 10:56pmpost #611 of 9073/25/13 at 5:24amI use V6s with my iPod Classic as well! I find the bass unamped mostly satisfactory. When I am at home, I use an EQ on my computer to elevate the bass a bit, but this is because I am kind of a basshead, I listen to alot of elsctronic and rap. For every other genre, the bass is more than enough unamped, and with the iPod Classic, the v6s are powerful enough in the bass that I don't feel the need to lug around a portable amppost #612 of 9073/25/13 at 5:29amUnamped, the v6s have a Sennheiser hd600 type bass - full, deep, audiophile quality, without drawing attention to itself. it is true that V6s have an audiophile, reference quality sound signature. I have never heard bass balanced so well in a headphone/iem before.
i eq at home to make the v6s sound like HD650's - i like just a tad too much bass,post #613 of 9073/26/13 at 8:04pmpost #614 of 9073/26/13 at 9:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The FitEar CIEM Impressions Thread 5 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › FiiO E10 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 2 minutes ago
- › IEM around $200-300 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica IM50, IM70 Appreciation and Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Headphone Sightings 2 8 minutes ago
- › Wide soundstage IEM <$200 9 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 9 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)