Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread - Page 41post #601 of 9073/19/13 at 6:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9073/19/13 at 7:36pmQuote:
I screw them in, but it doesn't seem to work the same way out. Which puzzles me... I know I'm not the only one who must have or had this issue. I doubt it's the fault of my ciem, just lack of experience using them.post #603 of 9073/19/13 at 11:18pmpost #604 of 9073/19/13 at 11:58pmpost #605 of 9073/20/13 at 10:02amQuote:
haha I understand this.. I'm just thinking once they are in and the seal is made they don't unscrew well at all. I'll figure it out after more usage. thanks!post #606 of 9073/22/13 at 10:50am
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later.post #607 of 9073/22/13 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ucrags84
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later.
Glad to hear you're enjoying them. Switching from the Quads I wasn't too sure if I liked the V6 or not but now that I have spent at least more than 4-5 months with them, their clarity, soundstage and separation grew on me. For the price, they're quite a steal.post #608 of 9073/22/13 at 6:51pmpost #609 of 9073/24/13 at 9:22pmpost #610 of 9073/24/13 at 10:56pmpost #611 of 9073/25/13 at 5:24amI use V6s with my iPod Classic as well! I find the bass unamped mostly satisfactory. When I am at home, I use an EQ on my computer to elevate the bass a bit, but this is because I am kind of a basshead, I listen to alot of elsctronic and rap. For every other genre, the bass is more than enough unamped, and with the iPod Classic, the v6s are powerful enough in the bass that I don't feel the need to lug around a portable amppost #612 of 9073/25/13 at 5:29amUnamped, the v6s have a Sennheiser hd600 type bass - full, deep, audiophile quality, without drawing attention to itself. it is true that V6s have an audiophile, reference quality sound signature. I have never heard bass balanced so well in a headphone/iem before.
i eq at home to make the v6s sound like HD650's - i like just a tad too much bass,post #613 of 9073/26/13 at 8:04pmpost #614 of 9073/26/13 at 9:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 2 seconds ago
- › CanJam at RMAF 2014 impressions 5 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 22 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 2 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › hi pressure hi frequency sensitivity 8 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)