Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: Today
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
So I bought these because I wanted to sleep and I can't sleep with over ear headphones on a window seat since the moment you put pressure on the bands, it goes haywire(the noise...
it take some time to fit these properly one of a kind sound great mids and highs, female vocal is good, male vocal a bit thin. At this price range, you can not get better bass, its the kind of...
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first review, please consider too that I am not a native speaker, neither an audiophile. Right now I own a useless Fiio X3, its battery died and I have...
I'm not sure if this is the same model I got with my iPhone 4s or not. There have been tons of different models of these buds released for different i-devices. The ones that I received with my 4s...
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread - Page 41post #601 of 9133/19/13 at 6:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9133/19/13 at 7:36pmQuote:
I screw them in, but it doesn't seem to work the same way out. Which puzzles me... I know I'm not the only one who must have or had this issue. I doubt it's the fault of my ciem, just lack of experience using them.post #603 of 9133/19/13 at 11:18pmpost #604 of 9133/19/13 at 11:58pmpost #605 of 9133/20/13 at 10:02amQuote:
haha I understand this.. I'm just thinking once they are in and the seal is made they don't unscrew well at all. I'll figure it out after more usage. thanks!post #606 of 9133/22/13 at 10:50am
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later.post #607 of 9133/22/13 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ucrags84
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later.
Glad to hear you're enjoying them. Switching from the Quads I wasn't too sure if I liked the V6 or not but now that I have spent at least more than 4-5 months with them, their clarity, soundstage and separation grew on me. For the price, they're quite a steal.post #608 of 9133/22/13 at 6:51pmpost #609 of 9133/24/13 at 9:22pmpost #610 of 9133/24/13 at 10:56pmpost #611 of 9133/25/13 at 5:24amI use V6s with my iPod Classic as well! I find the bass unamped mostly satisfactory. When I am at home, I use an EQ on my computer to elevate the bass a bit, but this is because I am kind of a basshead, I listen to alot of elsctronic and rap. For every other genre, the bass is more than enough unamped, and with the iPod Classic, the v6s are powerful enough in the bass that I don't feel the need to lug around a portable amppost #612 of 9133/25/13 at 5:29amUnamped, the v6s have a Sennheiser hd600 type bass - full, deep, audiophile quality, without drawing attention to itself. it is true that V6s have an audiophile, reference quality sound signature. I have never heard bass balanced so well in a headphone/iem before.
i eq at home to make the v6s sound like HD650's - i like just a tad too much bass,post #613 of 9133/26/13 at 8:04pmpost #614 of 9133/26/13 at 9:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from... 1 minute ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 1 minute ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 1 minute ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 4 minutes ago
- › Hmm does this Fiio X3 price seem legit? 5 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor SL build quality issues (1793) 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by yialanliu
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by 10shot9miss
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)