Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I remember browsing the ebay like many of you guys do to see what is out there in portable amplifier land and this one caught my attention because for one it looked very nice and second it...
Intro The HE-400i is the latest headphone from Hifiman. It was released recently as a replacement for the popular HE-400. This write-up will give my initial impressions of the HE-400i as well as...
There's not much that haven't been said about this amazing universal IEM so I'll try not to repeat. I bought the TG334 at Fujiya Avic...thanks to AnakChan for his strong recommendation and for...
This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened...
Brainwavz S5 Review: There are questions, and then there are questions that you get asked constantly. One of the most common requests of knowledge from me are on if unit X is better than unit...
1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread - Page 41post #601 of 9053/19/13 at 6:25pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #602 of 9053/19/13 at 7:36pmQuote:
I screw them in, but it doesn't seem to work the same way out. Which puzzles me... I know I'm not the only one who must have or had this issue. I doubt it's the fault of my ciem, just lack of experience using them.post #603 of 9053/19/13 at 11:18pmpost #604 of 9053/19/13 at 11:58pmpost #605 of 9053/20/13 at 10:02amQuote:
haha I understand this.. I'm just thinking once they are in and the seal is made they don't unscrew well at all. I'll figure it out after more usage. thanks!post #606 of 9053/22/13 at 10:50am
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later.post #607 of 9053/22/13 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by ucrags84
Got my V6's two and half weeks ago, sent it out for a refit and got them back yesterday. Perfect fit, first impressions.. I love the clarity, there definitely is a bit of an emphasis on the highs, but the lows kicks in when needed. Positioning of instruments and vocals is wonderful. I will put up a full review later.
Glad to hear you're enjoying them. Switching from the Quads I wasn't too sure if I liked the V6 or not but now that I have spent at least more than 4-5 months with them, their clarity, soundstage and separation grew on me. For the price, they're quite a steal.post #608 of 9053/22/13 at 6:51pmpost #609 of 9053/24/13 at 9:22pmpost #610 of 9053/24/13 at 10:56pmpost #611 of 9053/25/13 at 5:24amI use V6s with my iPod Classic as well! I find the bass unamped mostly satisfactory. When I am at home, I use an EQ on my computer to elevate the bass a bit, but this is because I am kind of a basshead, I listen to alot of elsctronic and rap. For every other genre, the bass is more than enough unamped, and with the iPod Classic, the v6s are powerful enough in the bass that I don't feel the need to lug around a portable amppost #612 of 9053/25/13 at 5:29amUnamped, the v6s have a Sennheiser hd600 type bass - full, deep, audiophile quality, without drawing attention to itself. it is true that V6s have an audiophile, reference quality sound signature. I have never heard bass balanced so well in a headphone/iem before.
i eq at home to make the v6s sound like HD650's - i like just a tad too much bass,post #613 of 9053/26/13 at 8:04pmpost #614 of 9053/26/13 at 9:28pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 11 seconds ago
- › I need help choosing headphones? 17 seconds ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 34 seconds ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX90 dual boot with modded FW intl ver 2 (Latest... 49 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › Amps that can drive the HiFiMan HE-6 planar headphones 1 minute ago
- › IDTagging w/o Ripping 2 minutes ago
- › Emmeline SR71-B vs iBasso PB2 4 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Hardware/Software/Overclocking) 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)