Sounds cool. As always, when one is about to buy something (quads for me) one stumbles over a thread like this...and then comes more waiting. Oh well, the is always going to be new products :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread - Page 9post #121 of 90712/8/11 at 9:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 90712/8/11 at 2:17pmpost #123 of 9071/20/12 at 9:58ampost #124 of 9073/9/12 at 11:49am
After seeing this thread, I called the good people at 1964 and asked a few questions. Turns out they don't have a date yet, but they were able to tell me that they were waiting on a supplier and that they don't know when they'll be able to put these out. Like some, I've been in the market for an IEM and decided on getting either the Q or T. Either way, seems like it's very possible to just get one from them now.... and then again laterpost #125 of 9073/9/12 at 1:33pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Panda L
After seeing this thread, I called the good people at 1964 and asked a few questions. Turns out they don't have a date yet, but they were able to tell me that they were waiting on a supplier and that they don't know when they'll be able to put these out. Like some, I've been in the market for an IEM and decided on getting either the Q or T. Either way, seems like it's very possible to just get one from them now.... and then again later
Thanks for updating this thread. Still is and always will be a fan and supporter of 1964 EARS.
post #126 of 9073/12/12 at 2:47pmpost #127 of 9073/13/12 at 9:19amThread StarterQuote:post #128 of 9075/4/12 at 10:49amThread Starter
This is going to be a great year for custom and universal IEM users/lovers. With that said, we are SO CLOSE!!
Stay tuned. I think 1964 EARS are ready to say>> DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!!!post #129 of 9075/4/12 at 3:03pmAleksey told me that they should have an update on the 6 driver custom in June.
I'll be happy to hear that the update will be, hopefully something clear in the way of a timetable and some specs.post #130 of 9075/4/12 at 8:52pmThread StarterQuote:
It's coming real soon Kunlun. You're on the right track, catman!post #131 of 9075/5/12 at 6:53pmQuote:
Have been waiting the update for a very long time. Was thinking of just reshelling my quads but now will save that money towards the new model. Wonder if there will be discount for previous customers?post #132 of 9075/5/12 at 8:56pmpost #133 of 9075/5/12 at 9:44pmQuote:
Curious, why are you thinking of reshelling your quads? Fit issues?post #134 of 9075/8/12 at 2:26amQuote:
No fit issue at all. They did a good job on that. Just kinda bored of looking at blue color and wanting face plate of different material :p
But since v6 is coming soon, I will request for new color/face plate on it.post #135 of 9075/8/12 at 7:10amQuote:
I see :D Anyway, really curious on their tuning of the V6Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 29 seconds ago
- › Arizona Head-Fi Meet: October 25th, 2014 30 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 51 seconds ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 55 seconds ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 55 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › New AKG K701 (Without Bumps - Original Manufactured Condition from... 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 4 minutes ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 5 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)