Sounds cool. As always, when one is about to buy something (quads for me) one stumbles over a thread like this...and then comes more waiting. Oh well, the is always going to be new products :)
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- C5 or Gratitude? Looking for IEM around $200 Last post on 12/25/13 at 12:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 ears Last post on 7/21/12 at 3:46pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Very Confused. Spider realvoice E-EAPH-0001 vs E-EAPH-00A1 Last post on 7/10/12 at 5:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Reshell UE10-Pro - Europe/USA Last post on 6/26/12 at 8:43am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best place for reshelling? USA? Last post on 6/16/12 at 7:08pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
Last edited: 7/3/14
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
i know you already read the threads full of people talking about how nice is this earphone. i know they're all talking about how cheap and bang for buck it is and which one is the original and...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread - Page 9post #121 of 90712/8/11 at 9:47am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 90712/8/11 at 2:17pmpost #123 of 9071/20/12 at 9:58ampost #124 of 9073/9/12 at 11:49am
After seeing this thread, I called the good people at 1964 and asked a few questions. Turns out they don't have a date yet, but they were able to tell me that they were waiting on a supplier and that they don't know when they'll be able to put these out. Like some, I've been in the market for an IEM and decided on getting either the Q or T. Either way, seems like it's very possible to just get one from them now.... and then again laterpost #125 of 9073/9/12 at 1:33pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by Panda L
After seeing this thread, I called the good people at 1964 and asked a few questions. Turns out they don't have a date yet, but they were able to tell me that they were waiting on a supplier and that they don't know when they'll be able to put these out. Like some, I've been in the market for an IEM and decided on getting either the Q or T. Either way, seems like it's very possible to just get one from them now.... and then again later
Thanks for updating this thread. Still is and always will be a fan and supporter of 1964 EARS.
post #126 of 9073/12/12 at 2:47pmpost #127 of 9073/13/12 at 9:19amThread StarterQuote:post #128 of 9075/4/12 at 10:49amThread Starter
This is going to be a great year for custom and universal IEM users/lovers. With that said, we are SO CLOSE!!
Stay tuned. I think 1964 EARS are ready to say>> DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME!!!post #129 of 9075/4/12 at 3:03pmAleksey told me that they should have an update on the 6 driver custom in June.
I'll be happy to hear that the update will be, hopefully something clear in the way of a timetable and some specs.post #130 of 9075/4/12 at 8:52pmThread StarterQuote:
It's coming real soon Kunlun. You're on the right track, catman!post #131 of 9075/5/12 at 6:53pmQuote:
Have been waiting the update for a very long time. Was thinking of just reshelling my quads but now will save that money towards the new model. Wonder if there will be discount for previous customers?post #132 of 9075/5/12 at 8:56pmpost #133 of 9075/5/12 at 9:44pmQuote:
Curious, why are you thinking of reshelling your quads? Fit issues?post #134 of 9075/8/12 at 2:26amQuote:
No fit issue at all. They did a good job on that. Just kinda bored of looking at blue color and wanting face plate of different material :p
But since v6 is coming soon, I will request for new color/face plate on it.post #135 of 9075/8/12 at 7:10amQuote:
I see :D Anyway, really curious on their tuning of the V6Return HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 1964 EARS V6 Discussion & Appreciation Thread
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And Information
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 15 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 33 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 44 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page latest FW download & general... 58 seconds ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 6,7 & 8 DJ thread. Opinions, reviews, feedback, pics,... 3 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 3 minutes ago
- › Recording SPIDF Audio to PC? 4 minutes ago
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by vaziyetu
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)