Which one is better, QC3 is more expensive but QC15 seems to have more feature
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- productBose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/31/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bose QC3 vs QC15, on top of custom IEMs Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should i get? Last post on 5/26/11 at 12:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New to headphones, need advice. Last post on 5/6/11 at 9:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones? Last post on 7/18/10 at 12:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 6/22/16
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
Hifiman Supermini and Megamini – initial impressions / comparison I first heard the Hifiman Supermini in demo unit form at the Canjam London 2016, and while being impressed by the fact...
Firstly I would like to thank iFi Audio for the loan unit for review, I have been using it for about 3 weeks and as always I will try to write an honest review. Gear Used: Dell XPS 15 /...
I bought these back in 2000 for full retail, which was a lot of money for me at the time. I got to A/B these at a hi-fi shop using my reference CD. I listened to the HD600 and the HD590. I...
Acknowledgment Thank you HiFiMAN for providing this review unit on loan in exchange for my honest opinion.Introduction HiFiMAN has been around a long time now. They’ve gone from bargain OEM...
INTRO:- Shozy, A brand that hails from HongKong, going strong since 2012, better known for their amplifiers, DAPs and DACs has the mighty popular Shozy Alien that looks, sounds and...
Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 105/30/11 at 5:01am
When I tested both from Best Buy, Q3 was better than Q15.
But for are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.
Are you into Bose because of noise cancellation feature ? or for the name ?post #3 of 105/30/11 at 7:21ampost #4 of 105/30/11 at 9:22ampost #5 of 105/30/11 at 9:25amQuote:
Typo... sorry :)
But they are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.post #6 of 105/30/11 at 9:42am
True, but if one doesn't like the fit of IEMs or prefers full-size headphones, then active noise cancelation is a not bad way to go.post #7 of 105/31/11 at 2:23amThread Starterpost #8 of 105/31/11 at 10:23ampost #9 of 105/31/11 at 10:29ampost #10 of 105/31/11 at 10:58am
I tried both and have myself noice cancelling (yes not isolating) headsets from AKG and the Denon AH-NC800.
The sound of the Denon's is better than both Boses BUT I found NO headphone that had better active noice cancelling than the QC15. If you have to choose between the 2 from Bose then I am all for the QC15. They are much more comfortable as well.
However if noise cancelling is not your primary goal, then I would look elsewhere, better Soundquality can be had for lower prices elsewhere, the noise cancelling though can't....as far as I "test"heard.
Enjoy your headphones, whatever they might be.
- Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › [FS] Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound 4D Gamer Headphones 50 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Mojo - The Official Thread .☆*¨*★. Please READ the 3rd... 3 minutes ago
- › Focal Elear - Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser debuts a bunch of new headphones at IFA 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 1990 PRO - Beyer's open-back mastering headphone 6 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 7 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN SuperMini High-Res Portable Player by Jackpot77
- › iFi Pro iCAN by ostewart
- › Sennheiser HD 590 Headphones by aafanatic
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by glassmonkey
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by suman134
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by ph0n6
- › Soundaware Esther by Fabaaroan
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by pkshiu
- › iBasso IT03 by sonickarma
- › Jomo Audio Samba Pro CIEM by sonickarma
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...