Which one is better, QC3 is more expensive but QC15 seems to have more feature
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- productBose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/31/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bose QC3 vs QC15, on top of custom IEMs Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should i get? Last post on 5/26/11 at 12:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New to headphones, need advice. Last post on 5/6/11 at 9:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones? Last post on 7/18/10 at 12:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 105/30/11 at 5:01am
When I tested both from Best Buy, Q3 was better than Q15.
But for are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.
Are you into Bose because of noise cancellation feature ? or for the name ?post #3 of 105/30/11 at 7:21ampost #4 of 105/30/11 at 9:22ampost #5 of 105/30/11 at 9:25amQuote:
Typo... sorry :)
But they are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.post #6 of 105/30/11 at 9:42am
True, but if one doesn't like the fit of IEMs or prefers full-size headphones, then active noise cancelation is a not bad way to go.post #7 of 105/31/11 at 2:23amThread Starterpost #8 of 105/31/11 at 10:23ampost #9 of 105/31/11 at 10:29ampost #10 of 105/31/11 at 10:58am
I tried both and have myself noice cancelling (yes not isolating) headsets from AKG and the Denon AH-NC800.
The sound of the Denon's is better than both Boses BUT I found NO headphone that had better active noice cancelling than the QC15. If you have to choose between the 2 from Bose then I am all for the QC15. They are much more comfortable as well.
However if noise cancelling is not your primary goal, then I would look elsewhere, better Soundquality can be had for lower prices elsewhere, the noise cancelling though can't....as far as I "test"heard.
Enjoy your headphones, whatever they might be.
- Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Getting an HTC One M8 need headphones and possibly DAC 10 seconds ago
- › Which earphones to choose? 22 seconds ago
- › Woo Audio WA234 Mono Blocks, AKG K1000, and Abyss.... 49 seconds ago
- › Ultrasone New performance Serie: 840, 860 & 880 1 minute ago
- › Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! 3 minutes ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 3 minutes ago
- › SennGrado Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 5 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)