Which one is better, QC3 is more expensive but QC15 seems to have more feature
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- productBose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/31/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bose QC3 vs QC15, on top of custom IEMs Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should i get? Last post on 5/26/11 at 12:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New to headphones, need advice. Last post on 5/6/11 at 9:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones? Last post on 7/18/10 at 12:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
Right have the pleasure of owning these for about 4 months. My Kit: Source: Foobar through Cambridge Audio Dacmagic Amp: Lehman Audio Blackcube Linear Headphones: Audio Technica ATH W...
Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 105/30/11 at 5:01am
When I tested both from Best Buy, Q3 was better than Q15.
But for are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.
Are you into Bose because of noise cancellation feature ? or for the name ?post #3 of 105/30/11 at 7:21ampost #4 of 105/30/11 at 9:22ampost #5 of 105/30/11 at 9:25amQuote:
Typo... sorry :)
But they are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.post #6 of 105/30/11 at 9:42am
True, but if one doesn't like the fit of IEMs or prefers full-size headphones, then active noise cancelation is a not bad way to go.post #7 of 105/31/11 at 2:23amThread Starterpost #8 of 105/31/11 at 10:23ampost #9 of 105/31/11 at 10:29ampost #10 of 105/31/11 at 10:58am
I tried both and have myself noice cancelling (yes not isolating) headsets from AKG and the Denon AH-NC800.
The sound of the Denon's is better than both Boses BUT I found NO headphone that had better active noice cancelling than the QC15. If you have to choose between the 2 from Bose then I am all for the QC15. They are much more comfortable as well.
However if noise cancelling is not your primary goal, then I would look elsewhere, better Soundquality can be had for lower prices elsewhere, the noise cancelling though can't....as far as I "test"heard.
Enjoy your headphones, whatever they might be.
- Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › No love for magnums? just now
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 seconds ago
- › Amp recommendations for the HE-400i 1 minute ago
- › Brand New NuForce ICON DAC SILVER 96kHz 32-bit USB DAC High Power... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** RHA (Reid Heath Acoustics) T10i IEM to debut at IFA 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › WTB TTVJ "Flats" for Grados/Magnums 3 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 4 minutes ago
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)