Which one is better, QC3 is more expensive but QC15 seems to have more feature
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- productBose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/31/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bose QC3 vs QC15, on top of custom IEMs Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should i get? Last post on 5/26/11 at 12:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New to headphones, need advice. Last post on 5/6/11 at 9:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones? Last post on 7/18/10 at 12:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
I would like to thank Creative Singapore for the loan of Creative Aurvana Live 2 demo sample! http://sg.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-aurvana-live2 Launched in 2013,...
for the price is good but if you want to have that premier sound qualtiy of studio you need a dac of 300 dolllar +
I'm using eartips I found on a pair of Dollar Store earbuds. They look like JVC Spiral dot tips but with a larger dameter opening, more rubbery too. I also tried the CKW1000anv with the JVC's...
About Me I stumbled into the head-fi world when my itchy fingers picked up a Shure SE846 back in January’14. Since then, it has been a long journey, and I’m only just starting. Exploring the...
Introduction: As a well-known cable maker company, Forza AudioWorks is located in Poland. Its CEO and founder Matthew, a good English speaker and known as ‘’Matez’’ on Head-Fi, is a nice guy to...
Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 105/30/11 at 5:01am
When I tested both from Best Buy, Q3 was better than Q15.
But for are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.
Are you into Bose because of noise cancellation feature ? or for the name ?post #3 of 105/30/11 at 7:21ampost #4 of 105/30/11 at 9:22ampost #5 of 105/30/11 at 9:25amQuote:
Typo... sorry :)
But they are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.post #6 of 105/30/11 at 9:42am
True, but if one doesn't like the fit of IEMs or prefers full-size headphones, then active noise cancelation is a not bad way to go.post #7 of 105/31/11 at 2:23amThread Starterpost #8 of 105/31/11 at 10:23ampost #9 of 105/31/11 at 10:29ampost #10 of 105/31/11 at 10:58am
I tried both and have myself noice cancelling (yes not isolating) headsets from AKG and the Denon AH-NC800.
The sound of the Denon's is better than both Boses BUT I found NO headphone that had better active noice cancelling than the QC15. If you have to choose between the 2 from Bose then I am all for the QC15. They are much more comfortable as well.
However if noise cancelling is not your primary goal, then I would look elsewhere, better Soundquality can be had for lower prices elsewhere, the noise cancelling though can't....as far as I "test"heard.
Enjoy your headphones, whatever they might be.
- Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Perfect-Seal CIEM Demo USA Tour (Now Starting!) 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser RS 165, RS 175, RS 185, RS 195 - Impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › [TOUR] Cayin N6 - DAP Australian / New Zealand Tour Impressions 9 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 10 minutes ago
- › JVC HP-DX1000 Owners Unite! 11 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Pro universal IEMs + completely wireless.... 12 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK8SE / MK6 Super Mods 17 minutes ago
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic by earfonia
- › FiiO E10K USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier by younes berrada
- › Audio-Technica ATH-CKW1000ANV Inner Ear Headphones 50th Anniversary... by kameenadesi
- › FiiO EX1 Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors by Tobias89
- › Forza Audioworks IEM Cables by MikePortnoy
- › Axgio Sprint Sound Isolating Sport Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Headphone,... by Brooko
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by reddog
- › JLab JBuds NEON Metal In-Ear Earbuds with Universal Mic for iPhone... by Zantrill
- › WooAudio WA7 Fireflies by JoeDoe
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk by earfonia
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2