Which one is better, QC3 is more expensive but QC15 seems to have more feature
- productBose QuietComfort 15 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- productBose QuietComfort 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
- categoryIn Eartagged by System, 5/31/11
- productNoise Cancelling Headphonestagged by System, 5/31/11
Related Forum Threads
- Bose QC3 vs QC15, on top of custom IEMs Last post on 9/6/11 at 12:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones should i get? Last post on 5/26/11 at 12:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New to headphones, need advice. Last post on 5/6/11 at 9:20am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best headphones? Last post on 7/18/10 at 12:34am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Etymotic HF5 vs. Etymotic MC5 vs. Grado iGi? Last post on 9/11/12 at 5:33pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Last edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
- Top Tier Universal Iem Comparison Chart And InformationLast edited: 5/7/10
- Basic Guide To In Ear CanalphonesLast edited: 3/22/12
At the time of this review, the iFi micro iDSD, iFi nano Gemini cable and iFi nano iUSB3.0 was for sale on Amazon’s website. Here are links for the purchase of these three...
These so far dethroned all my top headphones. Deeper more natural bass than the M50X, or the HE-400, better 3d imaging, and speed than the AD900x, better comfort than the DT990pro. Mine is...
Introduction I was able to demo the PM-3 for a week as part of OPPO's loaner program. This is the second OPPO loaner I've tried (also auditioned the PM-1), and once again I'd like to thank Chris...
For the money they are extremely comfortable, sound great plugged into my Onkyo TX-8255 receiver playing either music or watching videos from my pc through the Onkyo. I know you can spend many...
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 105/30/11 at 5:01am
When I tested both from Best Buy, Q3 was better than Q15.
But for are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.
Are you into Bose because of noise cancellation feature ? or for the name ?post #3 of 105/30/11 at 7:21ampost #4 of 105/30/11 at 9:22ampost #5 of 105/30/11 at 9:25amQuote:
Typo... sorry :)
But they are really Sh#%#$@y headphone for the price.post #6 of 105/30/11 at 9:42am
True, but if one doesn't like the fit of IEMs or prefers full-size headphones, then active noise cancelation is a not bad way to go.post #7 of 105/31/11 at 2:23amThread Starterpost #8 of 105/31/11 at 10:23ampost #9 of 105/31/11 at 10:29ampost #10 of 105/31/11 at 10:58am
I tried both and have myself noice cancelling (yes not isolating) headsets from AKG and the Denon AH-NC800.
The sound of the Denon's is better than both Boses BUT I found NO headphone that had better active noice cancelling than the QC15. If you have to choose between the 2 from Bose then I am all for the QC15. They are much more comfortable as well.
However if noise cancelling is not your primary goal, then I would look elsewhere, better Soundquality can be had for lower prices elsewhere, the noise cancelling though can't....as far as I "test"heard.
Enjoy your headphones, whatever they might be.
- Bose Quietcomfort 3 vs Quietcomfort 15
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price Range
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 28 seconds ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 1 minute ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for bass-heavy over ears with very large cups (upgrading... 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 3 minutes ago
- › Asus Xonar U7 DAC/AMP Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Help With Over Ear Headphone Choice <$150 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread 5 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 7 minutes ago
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse